It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police bodycam footage of Tyre Nichols released.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
I gotta be brutally honest, if there was any police killing of an unarmed man to burn the city down over, this is it.
After seeing that, I am speechless.

I wonder how many police brutality events occur in America every week? If this Tyre guy hadn't died, I doubt many Americans would know this horrendous action occurred.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: jerryznv

Theres nothing wrong with not wanting to subject yourself to violence.

However holding valid opinions on the matter that one wont watch is absurd and beyond ignorant.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: snrb123

originally posted by: JinMI

Crazy how people in this thread are shaming others for not wanting to watch someone being beat to death. So much for personal freedom huh?!

Crazy that people form opinions based on hearsay and filtered opinions. So much for denying ignorance huh?

You’re cookie cutter response doesn’t fit here.

You are? Cookie cutter?

Yes. I misspelled a word. Thanks for pointing that out. I’m half paying attention to a movie.

I needed that blast from the past. I feel like I’m in grade school again. With all the immature responses and what not.

Anything relevant to add?

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: jerryznv

Crazy how people in this thread are shaming others for not wanting to watch someone being beat to death. So much for personal freedom huh?!

Here's my thought...

If you were selected to serve on the jury deciding the fate of the men accused of doing this...would you want to see the video then?

I think it's an important piece of evidence in establishing facts...gruesome as they are...they still need to be proven! So to have an opinion without all the facts that are available...is exactly the definition of ignorance!

My view. For it’s worth.

We are not on a jury.
Trying to shame someone into your viewpoint is what Democrats do.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 08:45 PM
link   

a reply to: jerryznv

Theres nothing wrong with not wanting to subject yourself to violence.

However holding valid opinions on the matter that one wont watch is absurd and beyond ignorant.

Agreed!

I think it is impossible to have a objective opinion without seeing the video! If you don't want to watch it...then your opinion of the events is invalid and ignorant!

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

This case is entirely different. They are even questioning why the officers pulled him over initially. There has been no dash cam videos for the initial stop yet as far as I know.

Also, after he ran, they weren't legally authorized to give chase, since it was only a traffic stop and he was unarmed. They had his car and all his info.

...Bunch of winded roided out idiot Keystone cops pepper spraying each other, losing balance while kicking a guy already down.

edit on 27-1-2023 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: snrb123

LMFAO...well...I am certainly not a democrat my friend (many here will attest to that)!

I'm not trying to shame anyone into anything...I could give two F's either way! Watch it or don't...I don't care!

Just keep your opinion of what happened to yourself then!

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 08:50 PM
link   

LMFAO...well...I am certainly not a democrat my friend (many here will attest to that)!

I'm not trying to shame anyone into anything...I could give two F's either way! Watch it or don't...I don't care!

Now there are conditions on people having opinions lol.
edit on 27-1-2023 by snrb123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Now there are conditions on people having opinions lol. Refer to number 2 again.

Always have been....

Preferably, knowledge on whats being opined on...

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Now there are conditions on people having opinions lol. Refer to number 2 again.

You are a persistent...I'll give you that!

Yes there are conditions to you having an opinion that I care about!

Thank you for understanding!

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 08:55 PM
link   

You are a persistent...I'll give you that!

Yes there are conditions to you having an opinion that I care about!

Thank you for understanding!

What I see from people here is inconsistency. Pot calling the kettle black. If you are going to push your views at least let that reflect come voting time and vote Democrat!

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Do not let this story detract from the bombshell story about how Pfizer is manipulating the Covid virus to make new vaccines.

BREAKING: Project Veritas: Pfizer “Mutating” Covid-19 To Continue Profiting From Vaccines

Don't be stupid, this is all planned distraction, smoke and mirrors.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

And Senator Marco Rubio demanding answers from Pfizer: www.rubio.senate.gov...

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 09:02 PM
link   

So far the voice of reason prevails at these protests but that may change later tonight when Antifa types come out with the bats and yes it is a good distraction from that story but the real problem is the AI prison being put in place most wont know until their balls are in the bear trap.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Reading it now, give me a few minutes.

I hadn't been exposed to this yet.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
balls are in the bear trap.

This made me laugh lol. Never heard this one.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

As if he doesn't know of the dangers of the vaccines his constituents would of sent him thousands of letters on vaccine injuries and deaths.... pure theatre

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 09:07 PM
link   
One cop grabs him by the hair on the back of his head and pulls his head up so the other cop can get a clear shot at him with a kick to the face. There is nothing about those actions that belong in the category of arresting or subduing someone.

This reminds me of a video of an arrest I saw several years ago. It stuck with me because of one particular aspect that leads directly into so many other similar circumstances. The idea of resisting arrest.

Police had a guy on the ground face down. One cop had a knee is the guys back and was punching him in the head. The guy was trying his best to block and duck the punches. The other cop was trying to pull his hands away from his head while yelling, "Stop resisting!"

The only resistance was the guy trying to evade incoming punches to the head. The only thing that was going to make those cops happy at that moment was for him to sit there and let them punch him in the head without trying to block or evade the blows in any way.

Try being perfectly still while someone is punching you in the head. No flinching or trying to duck the punch - that is resisting. Just sit there and let them hit you until they feel like stopping.

This game is rigged in favor of the cops. They know the instinct to protect yourself is real. They are counting on it...

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

So far the voice of reason prevails at these protests but that may change later tonight when Antifa types come out with the bats and yes it is a good distraction from that story but the real problem is the AI prison being put in place most wont know until their balls are in the bear trap.

Times square is getting dicey and a highway is down in Memphis.

We can pick 3 or 4 other stories that are more important, sure.

This is just one current event.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

I give up.

We can't have white police. We can't have black police. When we don't have police, we can't have stores because they get robbed out of business. Then the criminals steal everything from everyone else.

We basically become Ethiopia.

So what's the answer? I'm not seeing it, and I want to get off this planet with this insanity. I hate people more and more every day.
edit on 27-1-2023 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join