It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: CDC Forced To Release V-Safe Vaxx Data, 7.7% Of Vaxxt Required Medical Attention

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Overseeall

Let’s presume a 20% margin of error on the 770k which drops the instance of injury to less than 0.56%.

That's not how margin of error works.

And these are the people who think they're "following the science" and are the smart ones.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Let’s presume a 20% margin of error on the 770k which drops the instance of injury to less than 0.56%.

And these are the people who think they're "following the science" and are the smart ones.

I have made a few comments earlier about these voodoo mathematics and the attempts to downplay these massive numbers of those who needed medical attention post vaccination.
edit on 6-10-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

And we KNOW that data is inaccurate because they padded down those numbers by using the argument of "pre-existing condition" which ironically didn't mean anything when every hospital in the nation was listing EVERY illness as "covid related" so that number is more likely near the 40% range if not higher.

Of the people I know who received the vaccines at least 50% of them have had serious complications. That's just counting the folks I know. Granted that is a tiny and unreasonable argument to make, however, it still proves the point the vaccines have and continue to cause serious health complications.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

I have made a few comments earlier about these voodoo mathematics and the attempts to downplay these massive numbers of those who needed medical attention post vaccination.

I saw. I was just connecting that to the unwarranted arrogance these kinds of people have. I guarantee he thinks he's the smartest one in the room, and he doesn't even know the basics.
edit on 6 10 22 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Isn’t it actually safer to assume that 7.7% of ALL those receiving the vaccine are likely to have required some form of medical attention, not just the 10 million using the v-safe system.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968
Isn’t it actually safer to assume that 7.7% of ALL those receiving the vaccine are likely to have required some form of medical attention, not just the 10 million using the v-safe system.

Yes. This is known as sampling.

Something apparently unknown to the vax cultist on the previous page.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Not to mention that this data for V safe was pulled just from the first WEEK the vaccine was out. So if it was the first week, you know it's composed all the people who were team vaccine.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Anyone interested in looking at the data for yourself, in an interactive dash board where you can search different criteria:

www.icandecide.org...

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968

Yes. This is known as sampling.

Something apparently unknown to the vax cultist on the previous page.

The vaccine apologists are often denying reality and are trying hard to spin and twist facts and data so to serve their ideology. Or let's say cult as you correctly said. Same in pretty much every thread as the conversation isn't going their way.

The numbers requiring medical attention post vaccination are just shocking and only if you are in denial you can just pretend you are fine.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Overseeall

I am not exactly scared of those figures.

so your one those people eh , your on fire and you don't search for water instead you question the validity of the flames as they melt your skin off

good luck with that.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I am not overly concerned of lighting a match for fear of burning my skin.
edit on 6-10-2022 by Overseeall because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Except, that as VAERS itself has indicated the amount of injuries due to vaccines REPORTED is MUCH LESS than 1% of the total amount of real vaccine injuries.

Adverse events from drugs and vaccines are common, but underreported. Although 25% of ambulatory patients experience an adverse drug event, less than 0.3% of all adverse drug events and 1-13% of serious events are reported to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Likewise, fewer than 1% of vaccine adverse events are reported.

Electronic Support for Public Health–Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (ESP:VAERS)

There goes your whole argument. Not to mention that even if it was only 770,000 people out of 10 million, or 7.7%, who have been injured by vaccines it is still too high. It is much higher than the risk of dying because of COVID-19 itself which for children is around 0.003% and for adults it is from 0.008% to 1.67% from around 18 y.o. up to age 74 depending on age. At age 79 the risk from COVID-19 itself is still lower at 3.2% vs 7.7%. At 80 plus year old the risk of dying from COVID-19 is 8.29%. So even at 80 years old it should be an individual's decision to either be injected or not with the mRNA vaccines.

But you should still remember that less than 1% of vaccine injuries are reported to VAERS due to misinformation and disinformation from most medical experts and authorities like the CDC.

edit on 6-10-2022 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I guess it’s a pick your poison or how you want to gamble then. Which option tilts the probability in your favor?

The numbers seem to suggest that the vaccine is the winning bet for the majority.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I guess it’s a pick your poison or how you want to gamble then. Which option tilts the probability in your favor?

The numbers seem to suggest that the vaccine is the winning bet for the majority.

Are you blind or are you actually being deceitful on purpose?

Children' risk of dying from COVID-19 is at 0.003%, yet they are being forced to be vaccinated when research states they have a much higher risk of vaccine injuries than being damage from the disease itself...

Boys more at risk from Pfizer jab side-effect than Covid, suggests study

As for adults, at age 19 adults have a risk of dying from COVID-19 still at 0.003%...
At 64 years old, the risk of dying from COVID-19 is 0.456%...

Yet you still want to claim the vaccines are still better than not being vaccinated when everyone, except at age 80 plus, is more at risk of developing vaccine injuries from the COVID-19 mRNA jabs?...

edit on 6-10-2022 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment and graph.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Not trying to be deceitful.

The majority of evidence suggests one is the better bet versus the other. That being said, there is always those you bet on the underdog.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 10:36 PM
link   
People have to find the highest authority in the world who knew of this Covid vaccination plan and authorized the entire program. From patenting the Covid 19 virus itself and authorizing the Vaccine to be manufactured and mandated, locked down, air line travel restrictions, in every aspects of life, and this top individual have to be executed in the middle of the open stadium where everybody can watch the execution by all TV media and everything.
Otherwise there is no remedy for this travesty against humanity.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 01:46 AM
link   
If you all haven't read the book "The Real Anthony Fauci" by Robert F. Kennedy Jr., you are definitely missing THE REST OF THE STORY. You will NEVER look at vaccines and the pharmaceutical companies in the same way as before you read that book. And as for Anthony Fauci, well, I am truly amazed that the guy hasn't been found shoes up in some swamp somewhere.

I am only just a bit past half way reading that book, but it has been one hell of an eye opener for me. Yeah, I knew there was a lot of money talking from these drug companies, but I didn't realize how complicit the people who have been hired to protect the public are and how deep in the pharmaceutical companies they really are.

Recommended in the STRONGEST terms possible.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: truthseeker1201
People have to find the highest authority in the world who knew of this Covid vaccination plan and authorized the entire program. From patenting the Covid 19 virus itself and authorizing the Vaccine to be manufactured and mandated, locked down, air line travel restrictions, in every aspects of life, and this top individual have to be executed in the middle of the open stadium where everybody can watch the execution by all TV media and everything.
Otherwise there is no remedy for this travesty against humanity.

This vaccination program isn't grounded on the basic principles of vaccine safety and science. The Covid-19 vaccines have not proven to be safe and effective and hence they are not according to the standards of science and pharmacology. It takes years to establish safety with different phases of clinical trials.

When 7.7% need medical attention post vaccination and without knowing the medium and long terms affects then the program has failed by definition and regardless on how vaccine apologists and ideologists are trying to defend the indefensible.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Rich Z
So no law suite from Fauci. That means he would not win one because Kennedy can prove everything.
I wonder what the story is with regards to Havard and Princeton, did all those kids who are from rich and powerful families have to get the normal jab? usually, these people are very protective with regard to putting their offspring in danger. I wonder if their injury rate is the same as the general population.?

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Yeah, the actual evidence says the vaccines which don't work as vaccines are not safe. mRNA vaccines don't stop people from being infected by COVID-19, and it doesn't stop from infecting others. The lie that it lowers the amount of time people are sick, or lowers the severity of COVID-19 has been proven to be false as well.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join