It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: CDC Forced To Release V-Safe Vaxx Data, 7.7% Of Vaxxt Required Medical Attention

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Here we go: the safe and effective vaxx data from the CDC V-Safe system was finally forced to be released via court order. It has taken multiple lawsuits, millions of dollars worth of legal hours and over a year in court but finally rockstar Aaron Siri got it done.

It's abysmal... as expected. 7.7% had to get medical attention post vaccination.

Informed Consent Action Network (ICAN) just recently won a major lawsuit brought against the CDC, requiring the agency to turn over its V-safe COVID Vaccine Injury Data.

In order to collect health evaluations following vaccination against COVID-19, the CDC developed a tool called V-safe that runs on smartphones. Over 10 million participants signed up and submitted their health data.

See the dashboard visual here:

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

According to the data, Out of the 10 million people who used v-safe, 3,353,110 were hurt.

And 6,458,751 health impacts were reported by v-safe users.
“Of the 10 million users within V-safe, 7.7% of them had to seek medical care after vaccination. That is an incredibly high percentage, it appears to me,” Siri said.

“7.7 required medical care, talking about emergency rooms, hospitalizations. And on top of that, another 2.5 million, we’re talking 25% missed work or school or had bad reactions to the vaccine,” Gallagher said.

Tweet, once again, read the comments!

SOURCE
edit on 4-10-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

So, 7.7% of 10 million is about 770,000 reported events out of a total of 110 million vaccinated persons in the US. About 0.7% of so called “injuries” that are self reported and unverified.

Let’s presume a 20% margin of error on the 770k which drops the instance of injury to less than 0.56%.

I am not exactly scared of those figures. Furthermore, I think the self report figures, because they are individual reported via a mobile app are going to be overstated.

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Those are actually STAGGERING numbers when you think about the history of other vaccines. I have taken too many of them over the years, but I am done with any of them now. I can't trust the Science when those claiming to be holding proof of the "undeniable science" do horrid things and go out of their way to cover up the data that disputes the claims.

+21 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Overseeall

So, 7.7% of 10 million is about 770,000 reported events out of a total of 110 million vaccinated persons in the US. About 0.7% of so called “injuries” that are self reported and unverified.

Let’s presume a 20% margin of error on the 770k which drops the instance of injury to less than 0.56%.

I am not exactly scared of those figures. Furthermore, I think the self report figures, because they are individual reported via a mobile app are going to be overstated.

No, that's 7.7% of the 10 million who were part of the v safe program.

But let's see how else we can spin it. A lot of people are about to try.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Quick question.

Do you still agree it is safe and effective?

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Overseeall

Let’s presume a 20% margin of error

Why presume?

The MSM, the government, and the far left, than you for your extreme devotion.

Are you looking for confirmation bias for your choice / non-choice, to take the experimental ‘spike protein’?

Our natural immune systems are quite amazing. Why screw with nature?

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 11:03 PM
link   

That doesn't sound like an acceptable vaccine to me. But who am I...just a mouse that resists being as quiet as a mouse should be.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 11:07 PM
link   
With those numbers why would anyone take any more shots?

Mandating that bs is inexcusable

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Even crazier are those who tirelessly shill for the vaxx but admit they wont get another. Like wtf is that?

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Those are actually STAGGERING numbers when you think about the history of other vaccines. I have taken too many of them over the years, but I am done with any of them now. I can't trust the Science when those claiming to be holding proof of the "undeniable science" do horrid things and go out of their way to cover up the data that disputes the claims.

Looks like they really shot themselves in the foot.
So now what?

Oh yeah, we're supposed to fight each other over it.
Civil war, says Farmer Bill.

The new normal.

# 1627

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Here is an article with a very important video by a msn investigative journalist(believe it or not )called ' Unsafe & Ineffective'.
Well worth a watch,it's by Mark Sharman,the journalist who did a documentary about Jimmy Saville for Channel 5.

unsafe and Ineffective
edit on 4/10/2022 by glen200376 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Those damn heretics!eh?

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 11:45 PM
link   

I am not exactly scared of those figures.

How does a 20% margin of error bring the injury rate to less than half a percent? I presume you mean 5.6% but even that is still a very high percentage for any vaccine. It means 1 out of every 20 people will be injured, and I certainly wouldn't take that risk. To be fair, I think that percentage also includes minor side-effects and not just serious injuries. The rate of serious side-effects is probably closer to 1% but even 1 out of 100 people being seriously injured by the vaccine is not acceptable.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Even crazier are those who tirelessly shill for the vaxx but admit they wont get another. Like wtf is that?

If nothing else it has demonstrated how NOT TO RESPOND.
It has demonstrated who will use crisis to gain and wield power.
Instead of now pausing and fixing mistakes; we will get bile from those damaged, and venom from those active in the damage.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

I am not exactly scared of those figures.

How does a 20% margin of error bring the injury rate to less than half a percent? I presume you mean 5.6% but even that is still a very high percentage for any vaccine. It means 1 out of every 20 people will be injured, and I certainly wouldn't take that risk. To be fair, I think that percentage also includes minor side-effects and not just serious injuries. The rate of serious side-effects is probably closer to 1% but even 1 out of 100 people being seriously injured by the vaccine is not acceptable.

That doesn't even include long term side effects either. We're only talking about short term data. It's abysmal.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 01:49 AM
link   
thanks for the video link...
sad on so many levels .....
we are mushrooms with smart phones... a reply to: glen200376

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 02:14 AM
link   

At the moment, many injuries/deaths have not even been reported. Where I live there is a provincial FOI release that shows the head doctor's emails in which she is quite unconcerned that physicians are trying to tell her that the existing reporting system is inadequate to report what they are seeing. A doctor interviewed in a video that these injury reports take up to an hour, unpaid to complete and at the moment they are overwhelmed with patients of all sorts so they are uninclined to put the time when the system isn't set up for it.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 04:07 AM
link   

To be fair, 7.7% out of 10 million is the subset of referenced data. Extrapolate that to 110 million, and that 770,000 increases by more than a factor of ten (7,700,000 events + 770,000 for the additional 10 million). A margin of error is plus, or minus - so your “presumed” margins of error is +/- 20% on top of that.

So 6,776,000 to 10,164,000 events out of 110,000,000, otherwise known as 6.16% to 9.24%

Based on customer service survey review, I would agree that people with a poor experience have a higher chance of inputting the data. Plenty of restaurants still have 4.5+ stars, even though people are “self reporting the data”. Do you ignore that information…or choose 1 star establishments only, because you think the poor reviews are “over stated”? Honest question.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 04:20 AM
link   

In the same way I wasn't scared enough of the so called coof to have an experimental jab directly injected into my body.
The numbers were totally inflated using the dodgiest test and counting falling of a ladder as a coof death.

Whatever you think of the news and however much you want to downplay what is only the tip of the iceberg, fact is that more people suffered from the injection than from the coof.

Also this doesn't show the deaths, only lesser side effects.
It will come out one day that more people died of the "remedy" than the disease.

Ahh how lovely it feels to not have that concoction in my body. One major thing I just don't have to worry about.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 05:05 AM
link   

How many more just lay there and suffered without reporting chest pain, Migraines, leg pains due to clots etc?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join