It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: CDC Forced To Release V-Safe Vaxx Data, 7.7% Of Vaxxt Required Medical Attention

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0
Stars and flags man
There is something wrong with the mrna vaccines ... or I must be crazy ...
'My heroes have the heart to lose their lives out on the limb ...'
www.youtube.com...
Dr Campbell is also a hero to me, though he does not have his live out on the limb. He's an exception :-) ... He is too afraid of Youtube ... But he is playing it very smart ...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
a reply to: Overseeall

Except, that as VAERS itself has indicated the amount of injuries due to vaccines REPORTED is MUCH LESS than 1% of the total amount of real vaccine injuries.

Adverse events from drugs and vaccines are common, but underreported. Although 25% of ambulatory patients experience an adverse drug event, less than 0.3% of all adverse drug events and 1-13% of serious events are reported to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Likewise, fewer than 1% of vaccine adverse events are reported.

Electronic Support for Public Health–Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (ESP:VAERS)

There goes your whole argument. Not to mention that even if it was only 770,000 people out of 10 million, or 7.7%, who have been injured by vaccines it is still too high. It is much higher than the risk of dying because of COVID-19 itself which for children is around 0.003% and for adults it is from 0.008% to 1.67% from around 18 y.o. up to age 74 depending on age. At age 79 the risk from COVID-19 itself is still lower at 3.2% vs 7.7%. At 80 plus year old the risk of dying from COVID-19 is 8.29%. So even at 80 years old it should be an individual's decision to either be injected or not with the mRNA vaccines.

But you should still remember that less than 1% of vaccine injuries are reported to VAERS due to misinformation and disinformation from most medical experts and authorities like the CDC.

Great post!

I will recommend making a thread as we like mathematics and these numbers should be examined and scrutinised.

The overall infection fatality rate is 0.15% estimated by one of the top epidemiologists in the world Dr John Ioannidis from Stanford.

In a few words 15 deaths for every 10,000 infections.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

The numbers speak for themselves and the other member probably hasn't understood that if you are young and healthy the probability of getting sick and die from Covid is extremely small which doesn't justify mass vaccinations. You are more likely to die from many other causes rather than from Covid.

In the age group 10-14 its 0.001% i.e 1 death for 100,000 infections.

Imagine you have to vaccinate 100,000+ children to save 1? (and this isn't guaranteed). Vaccinating hundreds of thousands of children to save one creates a greater risk of serious adverse reactions due to the vaccine and greater risk of death, than the risk of hospitalised or die from Covid after been infected with SARS-CoV-2.

If you also consider the young and healthy children and adults the chance of dying from Covid is miniscule.

The numbers suggest that the vaccine isn't the best possible bet for all age groups and there are several calls for pausing the program of vaccination.

content.govdelivery.com...

insulinresistance.org...

Dr Malhotra has made the case that all vaccinations should pause due to safety vaccine issues.

Dr Ladapo, State Surgeon General, suggested that 18-39 males should not take the mRNA vaccines due to increase risk of cardiac death in this age group.

edit on 9-10-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-10-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 03:32 PM
link   
that vaccine is deadly i know 5 people that died from it my nephews missus has that heart problem because of it. its like she changed when she got the vaxx she used to be a very nice person shes some what very nasty and snappy plus all those old folk that died some 27 of them within two weeks of taking unless you were very unlucky and died with hrs of taking it was the biggest con on the whole of the planet due to a computer generated virus they just renamed viruses that had been already circulating the planet covid 19 doctors and nurses were threatened with the loss of there jobs if they did not follow orders and BJ had to back-down in the uk or hed have had 80,000 striking nurses and doctors what next the mar-burg virus

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: zandra

Dr Campbell is also a hero to me, though he does not have his live out on the limb. He's an exception :-) ... He is too afraid of Youtube ... But he is playing it very smart ...
www.youtube.com...

I'm glad he plays it safe. He gets his point across with implication and it works well. He's great at breaking down all the details for the non medical people and getting the message out on a platform that is widely accepted by most people.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

originally posted by: zandra

www.youtube.com...

I'm glad he plays it safe. He gets his point across with implication and it works well. He's great at breaking down all the details for the non medical people and getting the message out on a platform that is widely accepted by most people.

He is really by the way although he has to censor himself sometimes as he knows that he can have his videos taken down.

You must see (I suppose you have already seen) his videos discussing natural immunity and how openly but carefully says that it's superior to vaccine induced immunity. He gets his message but with caution. Not bad at all.

He makes similar attempts to alert his audience in relation to the serious adverse reactions due to the vaccines.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join