It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: CDC Forced To Release V-Safe Vaxx Data, 7.7% Of Vaxxt Required Medical Attention

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Especially considering that the injuries can be mild, serious, or completely debilitative...

We aren't just talking about a case of hives or a numb spot where the shot was injected. There is the potential of a certain percentage of the people who took this vax may never have a normal immune response again, may never procreate, or might never be able to run around the block again because of heart damage. Diabolical.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Way I'm reading the O.P. is somewhere around one third of 110M unwitting ill informed test subjects had some kind of health related event due the shot.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
I have taken too many of them over the years, but I am done with any of them now. I can't trust the Science

I fall squarely into this category.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Overseeall
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

So, 7.7% of 10 million is about 770,000 reported events out of a total of 110 million vaccinated persons in the US. About 0.7% of so called “injuries” that are self reported and unverified.

Let’s presume a 20% margin of error on the 770k which drops the instance of injury to less than 0.56%.

I am not exactly scared of those figures. Furthermore, I think the self report figures, because they are individual reported via a mobile app are going to be overstated.

Your mathematics here are abysmal, and the presumptions are random and odd. I can see why poorly comprehended figures might not be scary, but they're certainly alarming for those who understand, and devastating for all those affected.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

So, 7.7% of 10 million is about 770,000 reported events out of a total of 110 million vaccinated persons in the US. About 0.7% of so called “injuries” that are self reported and unverified.

Let’s presume a 20% margin of error on the 770k which drops the instance of injury to less than 0.56%.

I am not exactly scared of those figures. Furthermore, I think the self report figures, because they are individual reported via a mobile app are going to be overstated.

Your mathematics here are abysmal, and the presumptions are random and odd. I can see why poorly comprehended figures might not be scary, but they're certainly alarming for those who understand, and devastating for all those affected.

I'm still waiting for the mental gymnastics, but the trolls te to disappear when they can't argue with something.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I am not exactly scared of those figures.

Were you scared of the virus with the roughly 1% overall death rate? Per Worldometer currently at 6,553,650 deaths with 624,506,285 cases at the time of this post.

What about when you factor in that more than half of the deaths in the United States had at least one other comorbidity? That's data right from the CDC itself.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Overseeall

I love it how the fact that you choose to reduce the %, instead of defining a range, shows your bias.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 04:49 PM
link   
stevekirsch.substack.com...

V-safe is a voluntary safety monitoring program put in place by the CDC to monitor adverse reactions after people take a vaccine. The V-safe data shows that 33.1% of the people who got the vaccine suffered from a significant adverse event and 7.7% had to seek professional medical care. These are extraordinary numbers. They clearly show the vaccines are unsafe, that the CDC deliberately hid this information from the American public, and that the drug companies falsified the data in the trials.

But now, thanks to the efforts of an extraordinary attorney, Aaron Siri, the numbers are available to the public for the first time.

This data clearly shows that the CDC is not protecting the American people. They are protecting the manufacturers of the vaccines.

The mainstream media is ignoring this story. So is the mainstream medical community. None of them want the American people to know the truth about how unsafe these vaccines are.

edit on 5-10-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

EXACTLY...Know who that guy voted for..

No, that's 7.7% of the 10 million who were part of the v safe program.

But let's see how else we can spin it. A lot of people are about to try.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Let me repeat that. After this critical safety data was legally requested, the CDC spent 463 days stonewalling attorney Aaron Siri in his efforts to obtain the data and make it public. Why would they do that? This is key safety data that the American people have a right to know since many Americans (including kids) are being forced to get the shot. How does stonewalling this request keep America safe?

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Think about it… if the data showed the vaccines were safe, why would the CDC not release any summary data at all for V-safe?

Do you think that inspires trust that they hid the data showing the vaccines were so harmful?

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Here we go: the safe and effective vaxx data from the CDC V-Safe system was finally forced to be released via court order. It has taken multiple lawsuits, millions of dollars worth of legal hours and over a year in court but finally rockstar Aaron Siri got it done.

It's abysmal... as expected. 7.7% had to get medical attention post vaccination.

Informed Consent Action Network (ICAN) just recently won a major lawsuit brought against the CDC, requiring the agency to turn over its V-safe COVID Vaccine Injury Data.

In order to collect health evaluations following vaccination against COVID-19, the CDC developed a tool called V-safe that runs on smartphones. Over 10 million participants signed up and submitted their health data.

See the dashboard visual here:

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

According to the data, Out of the 10 million people who used v-safe, 3,353,110 were hurt.

And 6,458,751 health impacts were reported by v-safe users.
“Of the 10 million users within V-safe, 7.7% of them had to seek medical care after vaccination. That is an incredibly high percentage, it appears to me,” Siri said.

“7.7 required medical care, talking about emergency rooms, hospitalizations. And on top of that, another 2.5 million, we’re talking 25% missed work or school or had bad reactions to the vaccine,” Gallagher said.

Tweet, once again, read the comments!

SOURCE

It's safe and effective!
And it is advertised as such so it must be true.
Furthermore the way you see it doesn't seem right. Yes, 7.7% had to seek medical attention post vaccination but the 92.3% didn't. So all good

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 05:40 PM
link   

No, that's 7.7% of the 10 million who were part of the v safe program.

But let's see how else we can spin it. A lot of people are about to try.

The spinning is truly amazing!
Voodoo mathematics without even considering that if we use some analogy then there are many more injuries and medical attention needed post vaccination for the 225 million people who have been fully vaccinated.

www.google.com... urceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8&chrome_dse_attribution=1

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 05:47 PM
link   

www.google.com... urceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8&chrome_dse_attribution=1

The number of fully vaccinated in the US is about 225 million if you see the link above.

The rest looks like voodoo mathematics and I don't know how you managed to reduce those injured to that number. You may as well use all those who have been fully vaccinated globally and the ratio will certainly reduced much further.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Except, that as VAERS itself has indicated the amount of injuries due to vaccines REPORTED is MUCH LESS than 1% of the total amount of real vaccine injuries.

Adverse events from drugs and vaccines are common, but underreported. Although 25% of ambulatory patients experience an adverse drug event, less than 0.3% of all adverse drug events and 1-13% of serious events are reported to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Likewise, fewer than 1% of vaccine adverse events are reported.

Electronic Support for Public Health–Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (ESP:VAERS)

What this means is the total amounts of adverse effects/vaccine injuries you see being reported by VAERS is less than 1% of the actual vaccine injuries that occur.

Most people have been brainwashed to believe that "the mRNA vaccines are safe" so they don't report their injuries and believe for a lifetime, which could be for a few months or less thanks to the mRNA vaccines, their injuries are due to something else...

edit on 5-10-2022 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

At the moment, many injuries/deaths have not even been reported. Where I live there is a provincial FOI release that shows the head doctor's emails in which she is quite unconcerned that physicians are trying to tell her that the existing reporting system is inadequate to report what they are seeing. A doctor interviewed in a video that these injury reports take up to an hour, unpaid to complete and at the moment they are overwhelmed with patients of all sorts so they are uninclined to put the time when the system isn't set up for it.

Some groups have sreamlined the process for others, I think Dr. Lee Vliet has done that. VARS reports less than 1% of adverse reactions to the vaccines.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Personally I think that longer term effects will be worse, immune system and neurological problems.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkeptiSchism
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Personally I think that longer term effects will be worse, immune system and neurological problems.

This is what many of us think and given also the unnecessary number of vaccinations children and young and healthy adults as well as the healthy middle-age group.

The number above which says that 7.7% required medical attention post vaccination is massive. And this may not me the true picture.

I didn't fell into the trap as I like to apply common sense and the basics when I take decisions for myself. I mean who on Earth will get vaccinated with a product that we know nothing about it. You must be very naive and credulous to do so.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Unsafe and ineffective gene therapy experiment disguised as a vaccine. And I still see people risking getting boosters. Most of whom are most at risk of the side effects of the shot.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

When people think math is racist, their math gets really bad.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join