It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boys more at risk from Pfizer jab side-effect than Covid, suggests study

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   
(This is a month old, so not sure if it has been posted.)

Healthy boys may be more likely to be admitted to hospital with a rare side-effect of the Pfizer/BioNTech Covid vaccine that causes inflammation of the heart than with Covid itself, US researchers claim.

Their analysis of medical data suggests that boys aged 12 to 15, with no underlying medical conditions, are four to six times more likely to be diagnosed with vaccine-related myocarditis than ending up in hospital with Covid over a four-month period.

Most children who experienced the rare side-effect had symptoms within days of the second shot of Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine, though a similar side-effect is seen with the Moderna jab. About 86% of the boys affected required some hospital care, the authors said.

Boys more at risk from Pfizer jab side-effect than Covid, suggests study

I am just posting this because I heard, and saw, about 10 minutes ago documents Newsmax showed and just reported in which Pfeizer itself has warned the FDA that U.S. males (the letter doesn't mention ages it just says males) are more likely to be at risk of getting hospitalized due to a vaccine injury, like myocardiatis among other illnesses, than they/we could be at risk from being hospitalized from covid-19 itself...

I have been trying to get the letter with the warning that Pfeizer sent to the FDA, and so far no luck.

Isn't this itself evidence that we should not be having the death jab?

Why is the criminal Biden administration wanting to force as much as possible Americans into getting this death jab?...
By now it is quite clear the vaccines cause more harm than good. Shouldn't we say "the science is settled and we shouldn't be having any more arguments about this instead of the left and their mainstream media liars asking to punish those of us whom dare question the death jab?...

What's more, why are we forcing younger and younger Americans into being jabbed to death?

Bozo Deblasio also recently just said that they are looking to have covid-19 vax cards for children as well... So in other words children will be forced, at least in democrat hell holes like New York, to be jabbed.

edit on 10-11-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I think either by injection or being infected by Sars-CoV-2 it's clear that the spike protein attacks the male of the species harder than the female.

Isn't this itself evidence that we should not be having the death jab?

Yes ... yes it is. Unfortunately governments around the world have failed in their sworn duty to protect their citizens, and in this case, protect them from criminal pharmaceutical corporations. Government regulators and the corporate world are just one big merry-go-round now with no arms length protection for the citizenry from corporate greed and corruption.

If we don't do something about, and I mean starting now, the very near future will see our futures doomed to misery & slavery. It may even be too late

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Males overall seem to be more at risk for heart issues. It is probably androgen related. Some covid protocols actually use a hair loss med (Finasteride) which blocks conversion to DHT to reduce Covid symptoms as DHT is a more potent androgen compared to Testosterone.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   
remember,
China has more men than women
so culling men throughout the world is very important
to ensure that their invading force has enough women to satisfy them
of course, you would not want these women to be able to procreate
they have plenty of Chinese women at home for that.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Girls often have negative health side-effects to drugs later in life than boys. They seem to be tougher, early on in the onslaughts. Fibromyalgia is a big one that hits females later.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   
It's a damn shame CNN is recommending this!

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

My God, who dreams up this #e?

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Same CNN is recommending this
Cuckolding can be positive for some couples, study says

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
It's a damn shame CNN is recommending this!

You have got to be kidding me. What perverse doctor came up with this new jab-torture technique?

top topics

join