It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Defense Minister: the United States is ready to launch a nuclear strike

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: RussianTroll

Mate the offspring of the House of Romanov live all around the world now.

I don't really imagine a restoration of said dynasty is possible.

So i would not hold out much hope for a return to a monarchy in Russia.

Kind of a step in the wrong direction also imho.

According to the law on succession to the throne in 1797, none of the descendants of the Romanovs has the right to the Russian throne.
The sovereign will be elected on the basis of centuries-old experience - the Zemsky Sobor. Moreover, it was chosen by consensus, and not by a majority vote.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

Security just like freedom is illusory at best Randyvine2.

None the less illusions us Humans would have a rather hard time living without.

Personally i don't see any sort of nuclear exchange to be on the cards given the fact that we still exist in a M.A.D world.

It would be like shooting yourself in the foot with a cruise missile ffs. LoL

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   

So which family/royal line would replace the Romanovs?

An monarchy ruled by an elected monarch, even in contrast to the hereditary type, would essentially amount to a dictator for life would it not?

Consensus and majorities change over time hence the problems associated or that may arise there i imagine.
edit on 24-11-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   

So which family/royal line would replace the Romanovs?

An monarchy ruled by an elected monarch, even in contrast to the hereditary type, would essentially amount to a dictator for life would it not?

Consensus and majorities change over time hence the problems associated or that may arise there i imagine.

No one will replace anyone. Now, after the execution of Nicholas II, the Russian throne belongs to the Mother of God. On the day of the overthrow of the Tsar, the icon "Theotokos Sovereign" was miraculously found. The new Emperor will be chosen from among worthy people, no matter what the family will be. And this will happen by consensus, that is, unanimously.
The first Sovereign from the Romanov dynasty was also elected at the Zemsky Sobor in 1613 after the interruption of the Rurik dynasty.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   

I see you are a Russian citizen and are able to communicate with the West.

The Russian government is planning to unplug from the global internet.

Enjoy your freedom while you still can.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   
With all due respect, Biden can't control his bowel movement much less start a nuclear war.

Besides we don't call it an attack or bombing runs, we call it cancel culture because the target is probably part of an independent country Russia annexed/invaded in WWII.

edit on 24-11-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Yeah...bummer.

What do you suggest we do about it?

Let me know when the weapons of mass destruction start flying...I'll be sure to put on some sunglases, get out my deskchair and open a nice bottle wine.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley

I see you are a Russian citizen and are able to communicate with the West.

The Russian government is planning to unplug from the global internet.

Enjoy your freedom while you still can.

Disconnection from the global Internet is planned not by the Russian government, but by Western countries as threats and sanctions. Therefore, our government has created its own network, the Russian Internet, within the framework of import substitution. Similarly, after any Western sanctions, Russia created its own industry, finance and agriculture, and now, in terms of any security, it has reached the level of 80-100%. Although there are still separate industries in which there is an almost critical dependence on the West, the work is proceeding quickly and successfully.
Our Freedom now does not depend on the wishes of Western politicians and bankers.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

It would be like shooting yourself in the foot with a cruise missile ffs. LoL

If I could some how see that passed TaliBiden we might be on the same page.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: drinkbeker

Yeah...bummer.

What do you suggest we do about it?

Let me know when the weapons of mass destruction start flying...I'll be sure to put on some sunglases, get out my deskchair and open a nice bottle wine.

When I served in the army, we had a joke:

If you notice a nuclear outbreak, then turn into a radioactive cloud and fly to infect the enemy)))

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Once you choose such a position and elevate someone to such heights, is it for life?

What about there offspring would they then become hereditary monarchs after the demise of the father?

Just seems like a complete step backwards to me RussianTroll, especially in the information age in which we live.

Today's world requires more monarchies like it does a hole in the head imho.

Also when is anything ever unanimously and by consensus in our world?

Division is everywhere and at every level far as i can establish.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Once you choose such a position and elevate someone to such heights, is it for life?

What about there offspring would they then become hereditary monarchs after the demise of the father?

Just seems like a complete step backwards to me RussianTroll, especially in the information age in which we live.

Today's world requires more monarchies like it does a hole in the head imho.

Also when is anything ever unanimously and by consensus in our world?

Division is everywhere and at every level far as i can establish.

Everything that is happening now has been repeatedly in world history. It's just that now these phenomena are called fashionable creative words. If desired, the democrats can also be sent to the Ancient World, where it existed, but always ended in despotism. And tolerance can be attributed to the Old Testament and remember the history of the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah. Therefore, everything that a group of people declares to be progressive is in fact ancient.

Once again, any democracy throughout human history has always ended in despotism.

Therefore, it is necessary to look not at what is now being declared progressive, but at what is ancient, but at what benefit it brings to a person and his Soul.

I will add. The Russian Sovereign cannot abdicate the throne, since he took an oath and was made by God, is responsible to God for his people, Faith and state. God's anointing at coronation leaves no room for denial. Naturally, his descendants, according to the Law of Succession, inherit the throne. Until the dynasty is interrupted, or there is no person in the dynasty who meets the Law. Then the Zemsky Sobor will choose a new Tsar.
edit on 24-11-2021 by RussianTroll because: Add

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

Maybe we can nominate younger, more stable people for President in 2024, instead of old white guys.

Presidents aren't nominated. However perhaps we can choose them and other office holders such as Camel-la harris not by the color of their skin (such as the case with Camel-toe Harris) but by the content of their character.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Personally i don't see any of the above coming about in this day of age.

Its a superior form of governance that's required imho, and one that's yet to be devised, that somewhat transcends communism, democracy or monarchies.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Personally i don't see any of the above coming about in this day of age.

Its a superior form of governance that's required imho, and one that's yet to be devised, that somewhat transcends communism, democracy or monarchies.

The Russians have a good saying:

Everything new is well forgotten old.

Why constantly reinvent the wheel?)))

The main thing is not in the form of government.

As the Apostle Paul says in Romans 13: 1 in the translation of the Elizabethan Bible:

"There is no power if it is not from God."
edit on 24-11-2021 by RussianTroll because: Add

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   

"There is nothing new under the sun." Ecclesiastes 1:9.

However people and civilisations that don't reinvent themselves and change as the world spins tend to stagnate and die on the vine.

As to why reinvent the wheel, well because its broken for a start springs to mind.

We require something far more robust and less flimsy.

Gods not saying much if anything at all on the matter far as i can establish.

Only people coming to save us are us.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   
One thing just jumped out at me from his speech. He said we have opposed the "fake US democratic regime". That's an interesting choice of words. It could be nothing but it leaves me with questions...

Is that implying he knows the election was stolen?
Is there a "real" regime out there somewhere?
Is this a setup for a false flag?
Do I read too many conspiracy stories? (Lol, sorry but this is how my brain works these days).

I too hope this is just saber rattling.

Cheers ATS.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   

They really shouldn't worry. We'll just call them and warn them beforehand.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomaSempre
One thing just jumped out at me from his speech. He said we have opposed the "fake US democratic regime". That's an interesting choice of words. It could be nothing but it leaves me with questions...

Do I read too many conspiracy stories? (Lol, sorry but this is how my brain works these days).

Cheers ATS.

I have my own attitude to modern democracy. I consider her to be absolute evil. But it exists and must be reckoned with.

Once Joseph Stalin said this about democracy:

"I have always thought that democracy is the rule of the people, but Comrade Roosevelt clearly explained to me that democracy is the rule of the American people."

But it's still much simpler now:

"Democracy is the rule of the democrats."

What democracy will turn into tomorrow, I do not know, I can only guess.

Therefore, I can quite understand this Chinese general.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

originally posted by: RomaSempre

Cheers ATS.

I have my own attitude to modern democracy. I consider her to be absolute evil. But it exists and must be reckoned with.

Once Joseph Stalin said this about democracy:

"I have always thought that democracy is the rule of the people, but Comrade Roosevelt clearly explained to me that democracy is the rule of the American people."

But it's still much simpler now:

"Democracy is the rule of the democrats."

Therefore, I can quite understand this Chinese general.

After these last 2 years, we can truly say that about any ideology and whatever form it takes in every country. Not to mention is right now, ironically, the middle east and Afghanistan seem more stable than ever, the rest of the world, not so much.

All I can say is if Putin and XI are really dating which one is the dominant one? Who's on top?

Just don't disrupt the Vodka production, and I'm good...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join