It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Defense Minister: the United States is ready to launch a nuclear strike

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Hello ATS!

This will be a sad thread. We are all on the verge of a nuclear war. On November 23, during negotiations with the Minister of National Defense of China Wei Fenghe, a member of the Central Military Council and the State Council of the People's Republic of China, the former commander of the PLA Missile Forces, Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu said openly.

"We note a significant intensification of the actions of the American strategic bomber aviation near the borders of Russia. Over the past month, about 30 sorties were made to the borders of the Russian Federation, which is 2.5 times more than in the corresponding period last year. This month, during the exercise of the strategic forces of the United States America's "Global Thunder" 10 strategic bombers practiced the option of using nuclear weapons against Russia, almost simultaneously from the western and eastern directions. The minimum distance from our state border was 20 kilometers. Currently, we note a significant increase in the number of flights directly near the eastern borders of Russia. In 2020, over the Sea of ​​Okhotsk, the strategic aviation of the United States Air Force performed 22 flights, while there were only three in 2019. During these events, the crews of American bombers practiced reaching the lines of use of cruise missiles. the application of conventional missile strikes. In all cases, our air defense assets timely detected American strategic bombers, established continuous monitoring and implemented measures to prevent incidents. "

General Wei Fenghe:

"The comrade minister just said about military threats, pressure and deterrence from the United States against the Russian Federation. The United States is also taking such actions against China. I completely agree with your assessments. We note the enormous fruitful cooperation in all areas. Especially - in the face of insane US containment and pressure, China and Russia are pulled together like a great mountain Our friendship is unbreakable We have opposed US hegemony together, opposed the fake US democratic regime and fake multiculturalism, as well as the manifestations of the Cold War in a new form And in this way we showed our relationship better than our allies. " And soon he again repeated: "I support your vision of the military threat to our countries from the United States of America."

According to a press release from the Department of Information and Mass Communications of the Ministry of Defense of Russia, Sergei Shoigu and Wei Fenghe, during negotiations in the format of a video conference, approved a roadmap for cooperation for 2021-2025. They signed their copies of the document synchronously. On the Russian side, the working meeting was also attended by the Commander-in-Chief of the Navy, Admiral Nikolai Yevmenov and the Commander-in-Chief of the Aerospace Forces Sergey Surovikin, from the Chinese side, the Commander of the Navy, Admiral Dong Jun and the Commander of the Air Force, Colonel-General Chang Dingqiu.

Guys, we are really one minute away from a full-scale war. In my opinion, Biden did not succeed in setting Russia and China at odds. On the contrary, these countries have rallied and are ready to respond in conscience to any aggression from outside. Who will be the winner? America and the West are degrading very quickly. Each subsequent day is worse for them than the previous one. Russia and China, on the contrary, are getting stronger every day. Conclusion: instead of equal and mutually beneficial cooperation, Biden chooses war.

Do you know what war is? Have you experienced her? We Russians YES! And the Russians are ready to experience it again. I'm not sure the West is ready for this.

Recently, a photo of the Russian artist Yevgeny Kobytev in 1941 and after the end of the war in 1945 was published on Reddit. He went through all the horrors of the war, including the concentration camp, the escape from it and his service in the army, which ended in 1945 in Dresden. Check out these photos taken 4 years apart.

He was still lucky that he survived, and in modern warfare this tends to zero.
Are you ready for this?

Sorry for being too emotional.

Thanks.
edit on 24-11-2021 by RussianTroll because: correct

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

How did they acquire the information leading them to believe that the US was practicing a simultaneous nuclear strike? Did they call Brandon and ask?
edit on 24-11-2021 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 03:42 AM
link   
The US is ALWAYS ready to launch a nuclear strike. We are always on the verge on nuclear war.

And you do realize this was one of the main reasons Trump lost right? Because people thought HE was unstable and had his finger on the button.

Maybe we can nominate younger, more stable people for President in 2024, instead of old white guys.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 03:44 AM
link   
No need to be emotional.

Bombers of the USA fly close to Russia, it is true. Just as Russian bombers fly close to the USA. The Russian Navy sails in the English Channel. NATO navies sail in the Black Sea.

It is all signaling. It does not mean nuclear war is imminent.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

How did they acquire the information leading them to believe that the US was practicing a simultaneous nuclear strike? Did they call Brandon and ask?

Read carefully the words of Sergei Shoigu. If the Minister of Defense announces this, then it is 100% true. Russia's leaders are responsible people, not talkative politician-bureaucrats from NATO.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
The US is ALWAYS ready to launch a nuclear strike. We are always on the verge on nuclear war.

As is every nuclear power. Not being ready to launch at a moment's notice means the deterrent value is nil; thus, the readiness.

Cheers
edit on 24-11-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-11-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
No need to be emotional.

Bombers of the USA fly close to Russia, it is true. Just as Russian bombers fly close to the USA. The Russian Navy sails in the English Channel. NATO navies sail in the Black Sea.

Cheers

Please provide statistics on such flights, their trajectories and flight missions. Military people will instantly distinguish an ordinary flight from an imitation of a missile launch across the territory.

I will say more. There is an unspoken rule that both sides adhered to - NATO and Russia. If the bottom hatch of a strategic bomber near the borders opens, it is an attack. That is, the plane is ready to release rockets and bombs at any moment. In this case, it is immediately destroyed by intercept fighters.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

No need to be emotional.

Cheers

Please provide statistics on such flights, their trajectories and flight missions. Military people will instantly distinguish an ordinary flight from an imitation of a missile launch across the territory.

I will say more. There is an unspoken rule that both sides adhered to - NATO and Russia. If the bottom hatch of a strategic bomber near the borders opens, it is an attack. That is, the plane is ready to release rockets and bombs at any moment. In this case, it is immediately destroyed by intercept fighters.

Come on, RT. You're a smart guy. You can look it up yourself. Here is a hint. Google "Alaska Russian bomber". You'll get the information you profess to want.

If you wish to fear monger, be my guest. But I expect to have to awaken tomorrow, and the next day, and the next, and so on. Being fearful because some so-called "elite" official says something is no way to live. People at the top say stupid things all the time. We (including Russians) are just conditioned to believe otherwise.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

No need to be emotional.

Cheers

Come on, RT. You're a smart guy. You can look it up yourself. Here is a hint. Google "Alaska Russian bomber". You'll get the information you profess to want.

If you wish to fear monger, be my guest. But I expect to have to awaken tomorrow, and the next day, and the next, and so on. Being fearful because some so-called "elite" official says something is no way to live. People at the top say stupid things all the time. We (including Russians) are just conditioned to believe otherwise.

Cheers

My friend. I, too, like all of us, want to wake up and enjoy the new day as long as possible. That's why I posted this thread to warn you. I do not want this, and if our simple voices mean something, we must together prevent it.

Sergei Shoigu is a very responsible and careful person. And if he publicly said something, then the situation is really serious, on the verge. Moreover, his words with a probability of 100% agreed with Putin and the Russian Security Council.

We remember 1941, but does the United States remember Pearl Harbor? Therefore, you need to take Shoigu's words very seriously.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 04:05 AM
link   

This is not between your peoples, my peoples or any other person on this thread's peoples.

We have no beef.

But unless we all collectively hang the bankers from the streetpoles we will be manipulated into war via the banker's middlemen, politicians.

That is all.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

Biden talks loud (White House is bugged and has spies) and threatens everyone and everything at some point. It's Dementia layered over a mean/spiteful personality. As I've said consistently. Biden is DANGEROUS for all of us.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

This is not between your peoples, my peoples or any other person on this thread's peoples.

We have no beef.

But unless we all collectively hang the bankers from the streetpoles we will be manipulated into war via the banker's middlemen, politicians.

That is all.

I agree, my friend!

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Biden just talked to China.
No war and no alert of any war tactics going on in North Japan

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I have never intervened in the debate between Democrats and Republicans in the forum. I never joked with leaders.
But now I'm breaking my rules a little.
In Russia, Biden is called "TaliBiden" - from the merger of two words: Taliban and Biden.)))

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I like Putin.

I don't know if I like all of Russia, I don't know the people.

Putin seems like a cool guy.

It's sad that both our countries know that there are more advanced alien threats to our world, and we still won't work together.

If all countries acknowledged openly what we know about "them" it would probably change some of our open cooperation, quite a lot.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 04:25 AM
link   
If Russia and China want war with the US, bring it.

Maybe it will be a uniting cause here and prevent a much deadlier civil war.

Fact is, its all BS. US will simply say their posture change over the last month is simply due to Russia and China raising their own postures.

www.cnn.com...

"A joint Chinese and Russian naval exercise, in which a flotilla of 10 warships completed a near circle around Japan's main island, has been touted by the two countries as a means of ensuring stability in a volatile region."

Or maybe US blames China's recent missile tests.
www.theguardian.com...

Or maybe US blames Russian satellite weapons testing:
www.theverge.com...

Acting shocked when the US reacts to such news by increasing it's nuclear readiness when China and Russia are engaging in these forementioned tests is outright disengenuous. I didn't even mention Ukraine and Taiwan.

China and Russia have raised the Cold War stakes as much or more so than anyone else.

But now is a perceivably advantageous for the Russia/China alliance... the US won't be lead by a dotard forever. I will find it shocking if Russia and China DON'T make a move to war in the next 12 months.

All that said...

As long as the power goes out and I don't get caught in a radioactive cloud, I say go for it. I'd like to see the stars unimpeded by light pollution and there's plenty of water, fish, and game around me to sustain the life of my family; and frankly I think it would be good for humanity in the US to humble itself from the idols and selfish gratification of the last 60+ years.

Might just bring us back down to earth and return us to the things we do really well; like killing commie fascists around the globe.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 04:43 AM
link   
At this point I expect:
A mass die off of the population
A volcano taking out the east coast
A zombie apocalypse
WWIII
An actual virus being released to kill off people who don't want The Stab
An asteroid hit
A Race War
An uprising that fails
Camps for the unvaccinated and many other things to happen either at the same time for maximum chaos or within a few months of each other. Numb to the severity of it all and I'm not alone in that feeling. Whatever will happen, will happen because all of these agendas have been in the making for CENTURIES in order to absolutely make sure the agendas will be successful.

We are so doomed yet many on ATS and on Twitter are still hitting the Hopeium spoon hard. It's like they live in a different reality where The Old Normal will come back and everything will be alright when that isn't the reality at all. Those times are long gone and never coming back. The future is looking even worse than it did back in 2019.
edit on 24-11-2021 by DarkestConspiracyMoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Russia's leaders are responsible people, not talkative politician-bureaucrats from NATO.

Oh, so true RussianTroll! I still miss our beloved Boris Yeltsin... so drunk he could not even stand up at official ceremonies, and so oftenly drunk we were always expecting an accidental nuclear attack. Bring the guy back!

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarkestConspiracyMoon
At this point I expect:
A mass die off of the population
A volcano taking out the east coast
A zombie apocalypse
WWIII
An actual virus being released to kill off people who don't want The Stab
An asteroid hit
A Race War
An uprising that fails
Camps for the unvaccinated and many other things to happen either at the same time for maximum chaos or within a few months of each other. Numb to the severity of it all and I'm not alone in that feeling. Whatever will happen, will happen because all of these agendas have been in the making for CENTURIES in order to absolutely make sure the agendas will be successful.

We are so doomed yet many on ATS and on Twitter are still hitting the Hopeium spoon hard. It's like they live in a different reality where The Old Normal will come back and everything will be alright when that isn't the reality at all. Those times are long gone and never coming back. The future is looking even worse than it did back in 2019.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: GenerationGap

Russia and China conducted joint exercises near their territorial waters. The passage through the strait between the two Japanese islands is stipulated by international treaties within the framework of freedom of navigation, which the United States constantly recalls. If you do not see the difference between simple hikes and simulated attacks, then we know this difference.
And what are US ships doing in the Black Sea near the Crimean border?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join