It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Defense Minister: the United States is ready to launch a nuclear strike

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randomname2
It’s Armegeddon. Mary said if Russia doesn’t consecrate herself to her Immaculate Heart ❤️, Russia will suffer for the errors of her ways, There is always the possibility that China turns on Russia and obliterates it, after the us is taken out.

Either way, this is the final battle, not to win, but Satan to destroy has many humans as possible, in this war, 6 billion will die.

Satan controls the fallen democracies of Text,the west, Belzeebub controls the fallen communists, by pitting each other against each other, then hiding in a bunker, like Dulce, while aliens 👽 use their technology to clean up the world, it’s all a lie, then fly off to Zeta, to ride out decontamination efforts. Then rebuild.

It is all a lie, Christ will come before that happens and end all of it, God willing. But Armegeddon must happen, and God is preparing all the faithful, in the first since I have been going to Catholic mass, this is the first time I heard the priest, dedicate the year to preparing for Christ’s second coming, this is happening around every Catholic Church on earth, as they share the same missal world wide.

oh like Ragnarok! to bad the Revengers are disbanded.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital

originally posted by: RussianTroll

maybe someone shouldask the Taiwanese what they think about bombers and stuff?

Taiwanese are the same Chinese. Let's leave the Chinese to figure it out among themselves. Otherwise, someday someone will come with rockets to intervene in your dispute with your neighbors.

yeah it's like the Uk trying to take back Australia.no prob, right?

did you forget the russian bomber runs in Alaskan airspace?

and you are aware of brandons ties to the Ukraine,i'm sure.

Never did Russian bombers violate the territorial integrity of Alaska. There are no such cases.
Let me remind you once again about the difference between an ordinary overflight in international space and an imitation of a missile and bomb attack on a territory.

Australia. as well as the USA and Canada - the countries of emigrants who destroyed the indigenous population, and now they are against migrants. This is, to say the least, strange.

Russians are not interested in the corrupt ties of American politicians with Ukraine. Ukraine is now one continuous corruption.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

www.airforcetimes.com...
technically you might be correct about alaska.

but what's good for the goose...

LEGAL migrants no prob, it is the border jumpers that are the problem.

edit on 24-11-2021 by sarahvital because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Or are these different criminal leaders in cahoots to stage a war in order to completely lock society down, silence those deemed as opposed to the criminal elite, and establish their Great Reset? You can hardly blame me for having no trust in our leaders.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   

"We note a significant intensification of the actions of the American strategic bomber aviation near the borders of Russia

Ignoring the fact there's been an increase of Russian bombers probing the defenses of the UK and Scandinavian countries for years now.

You need to look a little closer to home to see who's ramping things up RussianTroll.

Was it the US who recently took out a satellite ?

edit on 24-11-2021 by gortex because: spelling

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   

maybe someone shouldask the Taiwanese what they think about bombers and stuff?

Taiwanese are the same Chinese. Let's leave the Chinese to figure it out among themselves. Otherwise, someday someone will come with rockets to intervene in your dispute with your neighbors.

yeah it's like the Uk trying to take back Australia.no prob, right?

did you forget the russian bomber runs in Alaskan airspace?

and you are aware of brandons ties to the Ukraine,i'm sure.

Never did Russian bombers violate the territorial integrity of Alaska. There are no such cases.
Let me remind you once again about the difference between an ordinary overflight in international space and an imitation of a missile and bomb attack on a territory.

Australia. as well as the USA and Canada - the countries of emigrants who destroyed the indigenous population, and now they are against migrants. This is, to say the least, strange.

Russians are not interested in the corrupt ties of American politicians with Ukraine. Ukraine is now one continuous corruption.

HOW MANY NORTHKOREANS does russia let in and let them live off the state?

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Never did Russian bombers violate the territorial integrity of Alaska.

Because that's not what they do when probing air defences , entering another country's airspace isn't the plan seeing the reaction to their provocative action is the goal of the exercise as has been seen with the probing of UK and European airspace.

But you already know that , don't you.
edit on 24-11-2021 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   

About vodka. My brother has a home distillery. He and his godfather make more than 20 types of craft alcoholic spirits according to tsarist recipes. So the quality of vodka will only grow)))))

On the US we have almost no home distilleries, we moonshiners do it in the deep wood, and you would love our moonshine recipes. we can make shine from just about any fruit or grain.
www.pinterest.com...
edit on 24-11-2021 by ANNED because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
No need to be emotional.

Bombers of the USA fly close to Russia, it is true. Just as Russian bombers fly close to the USA. The Russian Navy sails in the English Channel. NATO navies sail in the Black Sea.

It is all signaling. It does not mean nuclear war is imminent.

Cheers

Exactly!

This stuff has been going on for ages.

And it will continue to go on since the only way to be prepared and ready is to be prepared & ready. Sounds redundant, but there it is.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Direne

Russia's leaders are responsible people, not talkative politician-bureaucrats from NATO.

Oh, so true RussianTroll! I still miss our beloved Boris Yeltsin... so drunk he could not even stand up at official ceremonies, and so oftenly drunk we were always expecting an accidental nuclear attack. Bring the guy back!
I do miss Boris, but Vlad has been very entertaining, too, and so responsible. He conquered Crimea with his Little Green Men, waged sneaky hybrid war against Ukraine, intervened in Syria to keep the evil Assad family in power and murdered opponents overseas with polonium-210. And let's not forget Putin's Palace, which cost at least $1 billion to build and possibly quite a bit more. I wonder who paid for it?

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   

a reply to: putnam6
I just gave the extreme boundaries of the sites that I read. In the middle, you can bring a zerohedge. Of course, in Russia there are many more alternative sites, orders of magnitude more. And not necessarily all of them are against the government. On the contrary, a large number of sites come out with the position to help the state to overcome the shortcomings. That is. they are not destructive for the state, but, on the contrary, are positive. I personally know many of the owners of such sites, and their problems with funding.
Our forum is valuable to me for two reasons:

1. To convey to ordinary people from the West the opinion of ordinary Russian people
2. Open dialogue with an open exchange of views on a wide range of issues. Maybe make an analogue of "people's diplomacy".

For your information, in my entire life I have never worked in the state structures of Russia. Now I am an investigative journalist who conducts anti-corruption investigations. I publish on a federal private website, a newspaper that has very big influence at the federal level.

Most times I enjoy your threads for the cultural and educational value, and definitely important to see behind the governments and media and find what we have in common, and learn the importance of broadening your horizons. I'm fascinated by Russia and I'm big WWII history buff, the Russian people have endured such hardships

That said Zerohedge is pretty far from the center, beginning to see why you sound even more down on Biden than most of the extreme here. Of course, nobody likes him, but pretty sure few Americans have such deep emotions about Putin or any other leader, perhaps we are too self-centered.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll dude a little upset about us flying practice bombing missions boo hoo. You do not hear us whining about all the times russian bear bombers buzz our stuff do you ? Its because what you should be worried about is the ballistic nuclear missile subs and intercontinental ballistic missiles we have but russia and china has same so really what are they whining about. Biden is a clown and he would let china slap him us side his head with a phallus and still would not push the button.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

How did they acquire the information leading them to believe that the US was practicing a simultaneous nuclear strike? Did they call Brandon and ask?

Read carefully the words of Sergei Shoigu. If the Minister of Defense announces this, then it is 100% true. Russia's leaders are responsible people, not talkative politician-bureaucrats from NATO.

They are ALL the same mate Yours and ours. They talk rubbish, posture and play with all our lives. In the end it is the little people, the inconsequential, who pay the price.

However, if the world vaccine program is what I think it is and the great reset IS the real agenda, then nuclear war is inevitable as the final piece of the jigsaw. The rich and powerful will likely be safe enough and once it is over the few of us remaining will have far more to worry about than politics and posturing.

I hope what they were promised is worth it. Somehow I doubt that.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

Where will the rich and powerful remain safe?

Any sort of full blown nuclear exchange will induce a decade long nuclear winter at the very least and irradiated the habitable regions of the planet for 1000s of years.

There are no winners in that type of scenario because there are no spoils of war to be had just mutually assured destruction.

Plus if they manage to kill of all the plebs, who's going to do their bidding and carry out all the work?

"They" don't have the skillsets or the inclination to get of their arse and have to do some real work you see, and without us they are not much of an elite anything.
edit on 25-11-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Man the eyes of that soldier.. scary..

Empty, void of any emotion..

Makes my skin crawl thinking of what those eyes must have seen..

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Brotherman

How did they acquire the information leading them to believe that the US was practicing a simultaneous nuclear strike? Did they call Brandon and ask?

Biden talks loud (White House is bugged and has spies) and threatens everyone and everything at some point. It's Dementia layered over a mean/spiteful personality. As I've said consistently. Biden is DANGEROUS for all of us.

I strongly believe that a POTUS is selected and not elected. It was always important for the politicians to sell the people a strong and lively potus candidate..If the POTUS had a weak point they did everything in their power to hide it. So ..of all people why biden? Did he got the drivers seat so there will be a explanation for some serious bad decision he will make? Is he there to be a scape goat for a global nightmare?

Hope not...

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Considering the U.S. has a dementia patient occupying the
White House with access to nuclear codes,anything is possible.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   

The average person hasn't a clue. The formerly supposedly democracies of the West have been taken over by the same old brigade, that started WW11. They have done this by Sex drugs money and threats. They are now injecting everybody with # from a known eugenicist and a salesman. I just hope that when this goes off the head of the snake is severed forever or we will never get any peace.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

It’s Satans war to destroy humanity, he knows he can’t win and is going to hell, he had 2 days in Heaven, ie 2,000 years to rule, in 1994, exactly 2,000 years after the birth of Christ, Christ’s 1,000 year rule started, he is currently 27, years old and is getting ready for his official second coming.

Then, when everyone knows the truth, the day and the hour, Satan will strike and unleash millions upon millions of genetic abominations, they made with alien collaboration in Dulce airbase, a massive underground bunker that spans 4 states! President Donald Trump showed me the satellite images in infrared, monsters, and demons to destroy humanity, with satanists and Luciferian fighting against the innocent people of God. Then it will be over, and angels will rebuild the earth.

And they will force people or set up a system where you must tattoo 666 on your wrists and forehead to buy human meat, the only “food” available, the flesh of the innocent who chose God and death over 666 to eat their fellow man to save themselves by joining Satan. Amen.

Thus fulfilling the prophesy, “those who try to save their life will lose it, those who lose their life for my sake will gain eternal life.”.
edit on 25-11-2021 by Randomname2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Randomname2

I dont know why, but this:

“those who try to save their life will lose it, ...

remembered me the vaccines...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join