It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Defense Minister: the United States is ready to launch a nuclear strike

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   
If I was Putin this is what I'd do right now before he has NATO on his western borders.................

No messing about move the Russian military straight into eastern and southern Ukraine plus take Kiev, push all the way to the western border, split it long term and let the Poles and Nazis have the west.

Belarus, maybe take that too, a Coloured Revolution is on its way cookie bars Nuland style at some point in time, it will happen unless Russia takes control and that means troops on the ground. Lukashenko might even agree to it as at some point he's probably going to get lynched by so called revolutionaries Saddam style.

The west / NATO will never stop until it topples the regime in Moscow and has taken control of Russia's resources. I'm no particular Russian fan boy yet it's so obvious to a blind man that West / NATO is aggressively intent in destroying Slavic power one way or another in addition to its desire to get hold of massive resources. Which businessman wouldn't want to take control of the largest country on Planet Earth and its enormous economic potential?

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: RussianTroll

originally posted by: RomaSempre
One thing just jumped out at me from his speech. He said we have opposed the "fake US democratic regime". That's an interesting choice of words. It could be nothing but it leaves me with questions...

Is that implying he knows the election was stolen?
Is there a "real" regime out there somewhere?
Is this a setup for a false flag?
Do I read too many conspiracy stories? (Lol, sorry but this is how my brain works these days).

I too hope this is just saber rattling.

Cheers ATS.

I have my own attitude to modern democracy. I consider her to be absolute evil. But it exists and must be reckoned with.

Once Joseph Stalin said this about democracy:

"I have always thought that democracy is the rule of the people, but Comrade Roosevelt clearly explained to me that democracy is the rule of the American people."

But it's still much simpler now:

"Democracy is the rule of the democrats."

What democracy will turn into tomorrow, I do not know, I can only guess.

Therefore, I can quite understand this Chinese general.

After these last 2 years, we can truly say that about any ideology and whatever form it takes in every country. Not to mention is right now, ironically, the middle east and Afghanistan seem more stable than ever, the rest of the world, not so much.

All I can say is if Putin and XI are really dating which one is the dominant one? Who's on top?

Just don't disrupt the Vodka production, and I'm good...

Hello my friend!

Putin and Xi do meet often. Dialogue is always equal, with respect for each other's national interests. Russia and China had different relations, there were even military conflicts between the two communist states. And even earlier, in the 19th century, Russian troops took Beijing. But now relations are purely pragmatic, taking into account the interests of both countries. Xi says there has never been such a close relationship between Russia and China.
These relations, in my opinion, are an example for relations with other states, including Western ones. But the West does not want this, it wants to dominate and dictate. Let him want. He is losing a lot.

About vodka. My brother has a home distillery. He and his godfather make more than 20 types of craft alcoholic spirits according to tsarist recipes. So the quality of vodka will only grow)))))

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   
But where’s the inversion in that?

a reply to: MiddleInsite

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
If I was Putin this is what I'd do right now before he has NATO on his western borders.................

No messing about move the Russian military straight into eastern and southern Ukraine plus take Kiev, push all the way to the western border, split it long term and let the Poles and Nazis have the west.

Belarus, maybe take that too, a Coloured Revolution is on its way cookie bars Nuland style at some point in time, it will happen unless Russia takes control and that means troops on the ground. Lukashenko might even agree to it as at some point he's probably going to get lynched by so called revolutionaries Saddam style.

The west / NATO will never stop until it topples the regime in Moscow and has taken control of Russia's resources. I'm no particular Russian fan boy yet it's so obvious to a blind man that West / NATO is aggressively intent in destroying Slavic power one way or another in addition to its desire to get hold of massive resources. Which businessman wouldn't want to take control of the largest country on Planet Earth and its enormous economic potential?

From your point of view, this may be good. But there is one nuance. Both the so-called Ukrainians and Belarusians are Russians. Putin will not fight against his people. Yes, there are a lot of Nazis in Ukraine, the West raised them for decades. making them anti-Russian. This is politics. But Russia will fight the Nazis, but not against its people.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

The U.S. nuclear arsenal should be ready to strike any adversary, this is not news. I'd expect the same of any nuclear armed state.
But blustering, breathless propaganda is for sheep.
I don't buy what he's selling.

edit on 10Wed, 24 Nov 2021 10:27:23 -0600amvAmerica/ChicagoWednesdayb202111America/Chicago by Gravelbone because: Fighting terror

edit on 10Wed, 24 Nov 2021 10:28:58 -0600amvAmerica/ChicagoWednesdayb202111America/Chicago by Gravelbone because: The struggle to post gif was real

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Britain is already supplying Ukraine with military tech, Russia needs to get in real quick on this one. Putin might not want to fight fellow Slavs but if he doesn't go in, at some point soon you will se Brits and Yanks on your border. I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever that this will happen. Forget being fellow Slavs, when did the actual people of nations matter to this aggressive imperial entity that eats its way through their lands? Ukraine will be colonised by the freakin west if you don't act soon.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

Britain is already supplying Ukraine with military tech, Russia needs to get in real quick on this one. Putin might not want to fight fellow Slavs but if he doesn't go in, at some point soon you will se Brits and Yanks on your border. I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever that this will happen. Forget being fellow Slavs, when did the actual people of nations matter to this aggressive imperial entity that eats its way through their lands? Ukraine will be colonised by the freakin west if you don't act soon.

The British and Yankees are already close to Russia. Yes. they supply offensive weapons to the Ukrainian army. But all of this is pin pricks that are easily and instantly neutralized by modern Russian weapons. But if missiles appear, the answer will be very tough and instantaneous, Putin has officially drawn these "red lines".

The Russian army doesn't even need to enter Ukraine. You just need to give modern weapons to the armies of the DPR and LPR and allow them to advance. If one battalion of the Russian army crosses the border, then several divisions will reach Kiev, the entire Ukrainian army and population will join this battalion))) Everyone knows this, this is the secret of Polichinel.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Could the important ones be under ground until the fall out clears up.

Trillions have constantly disappeared of the decades and we are all well aware of highly advanced underground cities.

Wiping humanity might exactly be what they want to do give them all something to bet on when they watch it all happen on their monitors.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Russia's leaders are responsible people, not talkative politician-bureaucrats from NATO.

Ha that's rich, they've never made claims or threatend the use before.
Puttin himself in 2018 has hinted at first strike, while claiming that they wouldn't that's doesn't seem very responsible to me.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTrollThe Russian army doesn't even need to enter Ukraine. You just need to give modern weapons to the armies of the DPR and LPR and allow them to advance. If one battalion of the Russian army crosses the border, then several divisions will reach Kiev, the entire Ukrainian army and population will join this battalion))) Everyone knows this, this is the secret of Polichinel.
Interesting stuff RT

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: RomaSempre
One thing just jumped out at me from his speech. He said we have opposed the "fake US democratic regime". That's an interesting choice of words. It could be nothing but it leaves me with questions...

Is that implying he knows the election was stolen?
Is there a "real" regime out there somewhere?
Is this a setup for a false flag?
Do I read too many conspiracy stories? (Lol, sorry but this is how my brain works these days).

I too hope this is just saber rattling.

Cheers ATS.

I have my own attitude to modern democracy. I consider her to be absolute evil. But it exists and must be reckoned with.

Once Joseph Stalin said this about democracy:

"I have always thought that democracy is the rule of the people, but Comrade Roosevelt clearly explained to me that democracy is the rule of the American people."

But it's still much simpler now:

"Democracy is the rule of the democrats."

Therefore, I can quite understand this Chinese general.

After these last 2 years, we can truly say that about any ideology and whatever form it takes in every country. Not to mention is right now, ironically, the middle east and Afghanistan seem more stable than ever, the rest of the world, not so much.

All I can say is if Putin and XI are really dating which one is the dominant one? Who's on top?

Just don't disrupt the Vodka production, and I'm good...

Hello my friend!

Putin and Xi do meet often. Dialogue is always equal, with respect for each other's national interests. Russia and China had different relations, there were even military conflicts between the two communist states. And even earlier, in the 19th century, Russian troops took Beijing. But now relations are purely pragmatic, taking into account the interests of both countries. Xi says there has never been such a close relationship between Russia and China.
These relations, in my opinion, are an example for relations with other states, including Western ones. But the West does not want this, it wants to dominate and dictate. Let him want. He is losing a lot.

About vodka. My brother has a home distillery. He and his godfather make more than 20 types of craft alcoholic spirits according to tsarist recipes. So the quality of vodka will only grow)))))

I agree about the West's attitude, but they operate on fear and worry and those types of leaders always need a villain they can blame everything and use as a distraction to their own ineptness. It's partially Russia's fault over the years every time they move Europe flinches anyway, there is a history, but certain leaders push that paranoia and worry. It's an effective motivator to get people to vote, more people actually vote in times they perceive as a crisis, than when times are good.

Democrats need the fear and worry, How else did Talibiden get 81 million votes? but you probably know more about that than I do.

While the Republicans have their own flaws and idiosyncrasies, they aren't as vocal and persistent about a threat risk as the Democrats. They do so because it is all that motivates enough of their base to actually vote.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6
Of course, my friend, I read a lot of alternative Western publications, from academic ones like The Occidental Observer to homemade ones like Moon of Alabama. I am interested in what is happening in the United States, many secret springs and events. which will never be published by the mainstream media.
Of course, my personal sympathies are with Trump. I even think Trump was hindered by internal problems with Democrats from working with Russia for the good of Americans and America. But what happened happened. Russia has always offered the United States equal cooperation, but this has always been rejected. I think that if Trump were strong in his country, an alliance with Russia would pull America out of the crisis.
Biden and the Democrats are for me an absolute evil that destroys their own country in the first place.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: GenerationGap
If Russia and China want war with the US, bring it.

Maybe it will be a uniting cause here and prevent a much deadlier civil war.

Fact is, its all BS. US will simply say their posture change over the last month is simply due to Russia and China raising their own postures.

www.cnn.com...

"A joint Chinese and Russian naval exercise, in which a flotilla of 10 warships completed a near circle around Japan's main island, has been touted by the two countries as a means of ensuring stability in a volatile region."

Or maybe US blames China's recent missile tests.
www.theguardian.com...

Or maybe US blames Russian satellite weapons testing:
www.theverge.com...

Acting shocked when the US reacts to such news by increasing it's nuclear readiness when China and Russia are engaging in these forementioned tests is outright disengenuous. I didn't even mention Ukraine and Taiwan.

China and Russia have raised the Cold War stakes as much or more so than anyone else.

But now is a perceivably advantageous for the Russia/China alliance... the US won't be lead by a dotard forever. I will find it shocking if Russia and China DON'T make a move to war in the next 12 months.

All that said...

As long as the power goes out and I don't get caught in a radioactive cloud, I say go for it. I'd like to see the stars unimpeded by light pollution and there's plenty of water, fish, and game around me to sustain the life of my family; and frankly I think it would be good for humanity in the US to humble itself from the idols and selfish gratification of the last 60+ years.

Might just bring us back down to earth and return us to the things we do really well; like killing commie fascists around the globe.

Oh yeah Selfish much?

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Of course, my friend, I read a lot of alternative Western publications, from academic ones like The Occidental Observer to homemade ones like Moon of Alabama. I am interested in what is happening in the United States, many secret springs and events. which will never be published by the mainstream media.
Of course, my personal sympathies are with Trump. I even think Trump was hindered by internal problems with Democrats from working with Russia for the good of Americans and America. But what happened happened. Russia has always offered the United States equal cooperation, but this has always been rejected. I think that if Trump were strong in his country, an alliance with Russia would pull America out of the crisis.
Biden and the Democrats are for me an absolute evil that destroys their own country in the first place.

Hmmm, that's the second time Ive heard of Moon over Alabama, but along with The Occidental Observer just remember they are just a very small representation of the overall American view and a pseudo fringe view at least in my estimation.

Not saying it doesn't have some value, but its influence has to be small, not to mention by now both are likely infiltrated by the FBI, CIA, NSA, KGB, MOSSAD, and let's face it most probably say the same thing about ATS.

Let me ask you this, does Russia have any equivalents to these types of sites? and if so would you recommend them to get a real insight into the Russian people, society, and government. Granted they are better than our MSM almost on all counts, but it really such a small insignificant portion of participants, that their influence has to be virtually non-existent

I just don't think most Americans really care anymore, they are all caught up in their own lives and circle of work, family, and friends. I could almost guarantee half of those 81 million voters for Biden have no clue who Putin is and couldn't even identify a photo of him, Republicans are only marginally better with likely only 55-60% of the Trump voters could either.

I know my upbringing was very apolitical, my father had the opinion, that if he had no control over something it didn't even deserve his concern or worry, he took care of his business and family. that's really all mot people have time for.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I just gave the extreme boundaries of the sites that I read. In the middle, you can bring a zerohedge. Of course, in Russia there are many more alternative sites, orders of magnitude more. And not necessarily all of them are against the government. On the contrary, a large number of sites come out with the position to help the state to overcome the shortcomings. That is. they are not destructive for the state, but, on the contrary, are positive. I personally know many of the owners of such sites, and their problems with funding.
Our forum is valuable to me for two reasons:

1. To convey to ordinary people from the West the opinion of ordinary Russian people
2. Open dialogue with an open exchange of views on a wide range of issues. Maybe make an analogue of "people's diplomacy".

For your information, in my entire life I have never worked in the state structures of Russia. Now I am an investigative journalist who conducts anti-corruption investigations. I publish on a federal private website, a newspaper that has very big influence at the federal level.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Nirishman

Could the important ones be under ground until the fall out clears up.

Doing what?
And for how long? - it would take literally thousands and thousands of years for the earth to be habitable for humans after a full scale nuclear exchange.

....and we are all well aware of highly advanced underground cities.

'Well aware' or speculation?

Wiping humanity might exactly be what they want to do give them all something to bet on when they watch it all happen on their monitors.

And what exactly would be the point of that?

What is the point of having power if you have no-one to lord it over and exploit?

And if that is the intention why haven't they done it yet?
Mankind has had the capability to destroy almost all life forms on earth for decades now.....yet not one nuclear weapon has been used in anger since their effectiveness was so clearly shown for everyone to see.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
maybe someone should ask the Taiwanese what they think about bombers and stuff?

edit on 24-11-2021 by sarahvital because: spwlling

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital
maybe someone shouldask the Taiwanese what they think about bombers and stuff?

Taiwanese are the same Chinese. Let's leave the Chinese to figure it out among themselves. Otherwise, someday someone will come with rockets to intervene in your dispute with your neighbors.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   
It’s Armegeddon. Mary said if Russia doesn’t consecrate herself to her Immaculate Heart ❤️, Russia will suffer for the errors of her ways, There is always the possibility that China turns on Russia and obliterates it, after the us is taken out.

Either way, this is the final battle, not to win, but Satan to destroy has many humans as possible, in this war, 6 billion will die.

Satan controls the fallen democracies of the west, Belzeebub controls the fallen communists, the plan, is to destroy the world, by pitting each other against each other, then hiding in a bunker, like Dulce, while aliens 👽 use their technology to clean up the world, it’s all a lie, then fly off to Zeta, to ride out decontamination efforts. Then rebuild.

It is all a lie, Christ will come before that happens and end all of it, God willing. But Armegeddon must happen, and God is preparing all the faithful, for the first time since I can remember, going to Catholic mass, this is the first time I heard the priest, dedicate the time after ordinary time, to preparing for Christ’s second coming, this is happening around every Catholic Church on earth, as they share the same missal world wide.

The Buzz is definitely in the air. Amen.

edit on 24-11-2021 by Randomname2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital
maybe someone shouldask the Taiwanese what they think about bombers and stuff?

Taiwanese are the same Chinese. Let's leave the Chinese to figure it out among themselves. Otherwise, someday someone will come with rockets to intervene in your dispute with your neighbors.

yeah it's like the Uk trying to take back Australia.no prob, right?

did you forget the russian bomber runs in Alaskan airspace?

and you are aware of brandons ties to the Ukraine,i'm sure.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join