It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Verdict Rittenhouse Not Guilty

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: joejack1949
If anyone points their gun at you, you have the legal right to kill them.

Yes, every, single time. The fact that you mock this shows how incredibly little you understand.

Lol…that means if a cop points his gun at you, you have the legal right to kill them… what have you been smoking?

Gun safety 101, never point your weapon at something you don't intend to kill. If you have cops pointing guns at you, perhaps you already made some mistakes you need to settle out. If you point a gun at me, and don't identify as LEO, expect to be shot. Get some understanding of facts, then talk.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Thank God, a guilty verdict would have been a sad statement on our country and by extension, our Constitutional protections and rights.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: joejack1949
If anyone points their gun at you, you have the legal right to kill them.

Yes, every, single time. The fact that you mock this shows how incredibly little you understand.

Lol…that means if a cop points his gun at you, you have the legal right to kill them… what have you been smoking?

Given that law enforcement is trained in how and when it is necessary to point their guns at anyone, usually when those people are dangerous for some reason, and there is a social agreement that we give them that authority to police ...

No, you don't get to try to blow the police away although usually the kinds of idiots in enough trouble to get law enforcement firearms pointed at them are the same kind who will try.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

No, beecause a cop wouldnt point a gun at someone unless that person was placing others, including themselves, in danger.

On the occasions where cops pointed guns at citizens without cause, and the person was injured or killed, there was a penalty paid by the city/state or whoevers jurisdiction. And often a penalty of some form or another for the cop(s).

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: JAGStorm

INCLUDING those that want to burn cities. Many have a broken family system

Which is not the fault of the general public, which folks so easily forget .
Burning , looting and rioting is not the answer.

I agree, burning looting does nothing but prove to people certain stereotypes about people.

I feel like a lot of people that go to these things on BOTH sides do not have good guidance. They don’t have good family support.
Although it is not the fault of the general public, it is something that has an impact on us all as a society.
We need to step back and champion the family unit again.

Looting , burning , mugging , etc. are all against the law regardless of the underlying reason .
One comes after me ,or my family or friends , I care not if they came from a "bad home" .
N.M.P.
My family and friends come before "feelz"

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Because they either think they are in the right, entitled, or its a suicide.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Yes, and we can all be thankful for that!@!!!

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I’ve been following it all day today.
I was yelling the verdict out as it came in for my fellow employees in the office today.
I’m still watching Fox. They have been In Kenosha all day.

Just listening to some Of these wannabe martyr’s right now.
It’s absolutely unreal.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: infolurker

Not their Jurisdiction . The Case is OVER .

Rules and laws don't matter. The Democrats cannot let the self defense message this verdict sends stand. I estimate at least a 50/50 chance DOJ is going to jump in with some kind of Federal charges.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Hate crime against pedophiles.

I wish that was an implausible statement.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   
When will the civil suit against Rittenhouse begin? Two wrongful death suits and pain and suffering of the third guy. Rittenhouse will have to get a better job if he wants have money left over after paying these people every month.

link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Hate crime against pedophiles.

I wish that was an implausible statement.

You and I both, give it 5 more years.

link   
a reply to: dandandat2

After libel and defamation suites are done, I'm sure he'll be just fine.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Since he’s not guilty of any of those actions in the eyes of the law, never?

I suppose the aggressors families could do it anyway to give away their life savings to his legal fees though. I’m sure there is a lawyer out there who will happily take money for a lost cause. Mr Binger could do it. He will no doubt be looking for work soon.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Not their Jurisdiction . The Case is OVER .

Rules and laws don't matter. The Democrats cannot let the self defense message this verdict sends stand. I estimate at least a 50/50 chance DOJ is going to jump in with some kind of Federal charges.

Self-defense is still legal no matter how one spins it.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Maybe after this verdict people attending those type of events will be .............. more polite to each other

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2
When will the civil suit against Rittenhouse begin? Two wrongful death suits and pain and suffering of the third guy. Rittenhouse will have to get a better job if he wants have money left over after paying these people every month.

They attacked him. Those 3 attacked Rittenouse. It was proven in court.

It's called precedent.

Or are you talking about something completely different?

If you are, apologies.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Pedos and rapists don't count when it comes to wrongful deaths, they are to be taken out with extreme prejudice, that is the right and honourable thing to do, they deserve no mercy.

Next.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

They attacked him. Those 3 attacked Rittenouse. It was proven in court.

It's called precedent.

Or are you talking about something completely different?

If you are, apologies.

It doesn't sound like the attorneys for Gaige Grosskreutz and the estate of Joseph Rosenbaum think this is over.

"Today we grieve for the families of those slain by Kyle Rittenhouse," Motley and Schwab said in a statement.

"Anthony Huber and Joseph Rosenbaum did not deserve to die that night. For now, we ask for peace from everyone hurting and that the public respect the privacy of the victims and their families. That night in Kenosha, Gaige Grosskreutz, Anthony Huber, and many others acted heroically. They did not seek violence, but to end violence. What we need right now is justice, not more violence. While today's verdict may mean justice delayed, it will not mean justice denied. We are committed to uncovering the truth of that night and holding those responsible to account."

link

edit on 19-11-2021 by dandandat2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Those cases are already weak enough to not be filed 🤣

All 3 were engaging in criminal acts "at the time" and threatening Rittenhouse🤣

Actually Rittenhouse can file lawsuits against the one alive and the "estates" of the 2 dead 😎

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join