It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Verdict Rittenhouse Not Guilty

page: 26
<< 23  24  25   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

🤣

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga
a reply to: JBurns

Sweet.. So next time a Jan 6th happens, I'll show up with my AR... I'll roll right through the middle of the 'riot' and look for trouble.. If anyone engages.. I then can shoot first ask questions later. If the mob decides they are going to attack me and defend themselves I have the legal precedent set that I can kill anyone that moves towards me.

We good right? Just making sure I understand where the goalposts are moved too. I could use some shooting practice without legal repercussions..

If you "look for trouble" any self defense claim is likely moot.

Also you'll have to lookup DC firearm and self defense laws.

"Are going to attack" is also not a likely cause for self defense.

Check with your attorney, results may vary. Not legal or financial advice. Void where prohibited. Side effects may occur.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
Ok I'm done for a bit.

MODS, PLEASE DELETE THESE POST. PER BIGBURGH
edit on 22-11-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm
This is so weird. Did you know any of the people below your original FB post?

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: FunshineCD

You do understand, don't you, that when someone says that, they mean if the riot comes to them...? Don't you?

I'm sure you do.

Others, however, I'm not quite so sure...

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Rittenhouse interview with Carlson ...

Some interesting things coming out like Rittenhouse's original 2 lawyers actually not on his side and some of the story kind of explains why Biden and MSM were in unison with the massive blatant lies !! 😎

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
No...they won't. People don't get it. This verdict is a deterrent to BLM/ANTIFA thugs who want to live to see the sun come up the next day.

You give them too much credit when it comes to believing people like that are even capable of looking ahead that far in to the future, let alone are capable of even seeing the consequences of their actions before they do said actions.

The power of 'it will never happen to me' and 'it only happens to other people' is strong in these fools.

I mean we're talking about the kind of people who act all surprised when 10 cops are standing on them tazing the hell out them after they just robbed a convenience store and shot 2 people as they scream "I HAZ RIGHTS, I DIDUN DO NUFFIN, I CAN'T BREATHE!!!"......

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
You sound like me now Tim 😁

Sometimes I reread a post and think, we’ll time to delete that one!

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
a reply to: xuenchen

🤣

Says it all right there!! ☺️

Is there any doubt prosecutorial misconduct was involved here. The case should have never made it past arraignment

The video was available within 24 hours. Heck they arrested KR without even charging him, really shows a lapse of judgement and rush to judge no doubt to placate the mobs

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Agreed! They need to stop abusing civil courts as a way to retry a lost criminal conviction. Too often this century people have used civil courts to harm individuals even after they have been acquitted in criminal court. More and more we see folks relitigating criminal cases because they want to break someone but with the added bonus of a greatly decreased burden of proof

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Removed By Staff
edit on 11/27/2021 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on Sat Nov 27 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Sweet.. So next time a Jan 6th happens, I'll show up with my AR... I'll roll right through the middle of the 'riot' and look for trouble.. If anyone engages.. I then can shoot first ask questions later. If the mob decides they are going to attack me and defend themselves I have the legal precedent set that I can kill anyone that moves towards me.

We good right? Just making sure I understand where the goalposts are moved too. I could use some shooting practice without legal repercussions..

Define looking for trouble. If you mean you intend to simply show up with a rifle, that isn’t looking for trouble.

If you want to show up at events, protests or every day life armed don’t let me stand in your way.

No goalposts have been moved. In the vast majority of states, if one or more attackers are pursuing you, you can use force to defend yourself. If there are multiple attackers, if the attacker is larger in size than you, if they are armed, if they try to take your weapon….under those and other conditions you would probably be fine using deadly force.

This is as true today as it was last week or last decade. Again some states have a duty to retreat while others do not. Some require you to have not provoked the attack, while others consider an attempt to withdraw from an attack you provoked sufficient. It varies significantly from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. There are no national laws governing deadly force and self defense

You do not have to positively ascertain an attackers intent. It is only necessary (in my state) that your actions be considered reasonable under the circumstances you believed at the time, not necessarily on the objective circumstances found after the fact. For instance, if someone pulls a toy gun on you or holds a cellular phone like it were a firearm, it will not be relevant that the item was not factually a firearm only that you believed in the moment it was real and that a reasonable person under those conditions would have also employed deadly force.

The mere presence of an armed individual is not a provocation. Words alone generally do not constitute a provocation, but again some states do consider some words “fighting words”

I would strongly recommend speaking with a competent attorney well versed in criminal law and self defense cases. Don’t take my word for it! I am no lawyer and I am retired from LE. My information and a dollar will get you a box of cracker jacks ☺️

By the way, you’d be hard pressed to provoke anyone into engaging you at a conservative event. We are not overly emotional misinformed black clad psychopaths. It’s a provable fact 99% or more is antifa and their buddies showing up to start a fight. So let’s not start with the “both sides are equal” crap. We aren’t. We aren’t the bad guys here.
edit on 11/27/2021 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   

We are good as long as you don't attack someone not trying to hurt you. If you can control yourself you will be welcome . If you are going to act like the DA in the Rittenhouse case, we won't be to proud of you.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   

edit on 27-11-2021 by TheGreatWork because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25   >>

join