It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Verdict Rittenhouse Not Guilty

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Their just virtue signaling, if they were trying to change minds they would be using better thoughts arguements than spewing butt hurt tripe.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

I'm just catching up so this may have already come up. Ghislaine Maxwell comes to mind. There are a lot of very rich people who don't want any of us to pay attention to that trial!

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomCollin
a reply to: vonclod

It sure sure does.

I been wondering now if Binger is gonna charge Ziminski with some kind of homicide charge using the FBI HD video showing the ambush that he,his wife and pedo arsonist tried to set up. I think that would put even the more on notice.

I bet they just bury it and skulk away like scalded dogs.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

Yeah right lol. Sounds great, til you pick up that pair of Nike, or that 40 they want, see how long that "I'm with you" lasts then, SMH

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: BrokenCircles
I am glad the jury reached their conclusion today, and didn't force Kyle to suffer for yet another weekend.

Kyle suffer? That poor boy, maybe he can go out some night and shoot and kill some more people…to all of those that want to March in protest, you now can be shot and killed by white guys

"March in protest" - is that what they were doing? Because it looked an awful lot like they were chasing down a kid with the intent to beat the sh!t out of or kill him.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

That might be the best thing for them. They would all have to resign if they screwed up again.
But with the video, and all the screen shots of pedo arsonist and Ziminski being close together all over the place, it might be hard for them to loose.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted
a reply to: carewemust

Very good to hear that common sense still survives in these United States somewhere. Proud of Wisconsin today!

One of my sons moved from Wisconsin to Seattle Last spring. He says it was a mistake and he's about to come back.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   

a reply to: BrokenCircles

I could have swore the judge asked them not to talk about it, when he thanked them.
Maybe i missed heard him.

The thread has moved so fast I may have missed somebody answering this, but no the Judge didn't tell them not to talk about it...he said that they weren't obligated to talk to 'anyone at all' about the case

The way I took his comment was that he's aware there will be scrutiny and pressure, and was making them aware that they don't have to talk to anyone about it unless they want to which seemed pretty fair

TBH, I can't see any of them wanting to, certainly not at the present time with the MSM having meltdowns over justice actually being served

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I am glad the jury reached their conclusion today, and didn't force Kyle to suffer for yet another weekend.

Kyle suffer? That poor boy, maybe he can go out some night and shoot and kill some more people…to all of those that want to March in protest, you now can be shot and killed by white guys

The real lesson learned in all of this, is when you go out looking for trouble, you can end up on boot hill. Sad but true.
edit on 19-11-2021 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

You forgot one of the dumbf#ks that got shot had a handgun 😎🦇🦇😎

link   

originally posted by: WraithOfEva777

a reply to: BrokenCircles

I could have swore the judge asked them not to talk about it, when he thanked them.
Maybe i missed heard him.

The thread has moved so fast I may have missed somebody answering this, but no the Judge didn't tell them not to talk about it...he said that they weren't obligated to talk to 'anyone at all' about the case

The way I took his comment was that he's aware there will be scrutiny and pressure, and was making them aware that they don't have to talk to anyone about it unless they want to which seemed pretty fair

TBH, I can't see any of them wanting to, certainly not at the present time with the MSM having meltdowns over justice actually being served

I think $$$ will get people talkative, books will be written, so on. No doubt some will be apprehensive.

link   
State police and wtae chopper.....🤔

(post by ColoradoTemplar removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I'm imagining these reactions across the nation and around the world.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   
That's great to hear!

Now let's hope the horde respects the verdict and that he is safe from nut jobs.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: WraithOfEva777

I wasn't sure, I was talking to my wife and didn't catch it all. That's why I said i might have misheard what he said.

But until all this BS of the woke DoXing promoting attacking people that disagree with them, say or do something they don't like it would propablly be better if they didn't. Even if your armed and loaded for bear, chicken sh@@ sneaky pete bastards will wait until your not looking, attack maybe kill you and run away. Cowards work like that, want face you toe to toe.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   
In light of justice being served, Joe Biden enables extremist domestic terrorists BLM and antifa to undertake fiery but mostly peaceful protests against Constitution observing American patriots......

This is why he is a c**t.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   
It’s a good day for the rule of law. This is what justice looks like. Good job to the defense team for Kyle. Good job to the judge for keeping the trial on pace and on point.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Shoot and kill anti-American scum you mean, may they rot in hell along with their extremist supporters.

gab.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Winner, of the "Most Disingenuous Argument Of The Day" award!

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join