It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Verdict Rittenhouse Not Guilty

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

*shrugs*

It's still a kind of free country, I suppose they can try.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2
When will the civil suit against Rittenhouse begin? Two wrongful death suits and pain and suffering of the third guy. Rittenhouse will have to get a better job if he wants have money left over after paying these people every month.

Yea the Goldman's really cleaned out OJ....

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

When will the civil suit against Rittenhouse begin? Two wrongful death suits and pain and suffering of the third guy. Rittenhouse will have to get a better job if he wants have money left over after paying these people every month.

Yea the Goldman's really cleaned out OJ....

Rittenhouse is no OJ

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: dandandat2

*shrugs*

It's still a kind of free country, I suppose they can try.

Hopefully it is a loser pays State .

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I'm watching the new Bond movie...is Kenosha burning yet?

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   

He can just sell his half of CNN. He will have to split custody with Sandmann when the lawsuits for defamation are settled.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Been keeping my ears open, nothing.

Have anything live?

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

originally posted by: TomCollin
a reply to: BrokenCircles

I could have swore the judge asked them not to talk about it, when he thanked them.
Maybe i missed heard him.

He may have. I didn't hear everything he said at the end.

He said it was their choice now that the trial was over to speak as much or as little as they chose. The media is not to contact any juror other than to send a written offer of an interview. It is up to the jurors whether or not they do the interview. He said if the media contacts them other than the written offer they can notify the court and it will "be handled". He also took them to another room to discuss the issue of their safety and threats.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   

You can’t be serious.
Wrongful death suits?
That might work and did work for innocent victims like Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman.
But it’s not going to work for felons killed while committing another felony.
They might find some schmuck lawyer like Binger to attempt a case like that but there is no way they could win.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I have been watching Fox News most of the night and they have been completely obliterating the Leftist/MSM narrative all night long but it’s been pretty scary what has been reported by the Leftist networks since the verdict.

All that it has been is “racism” and “white supremacy” from these brainless nitwits.

One thing that really struck me was something Dana Loesch just said, she said something along the lines that every Leftist MSM anchor has said Rittenhouse “crossed state lines” to kill people.

She said they don’t give a sh!t about the southern national border but it’s such a big deal that he went from Illinois to Wisconsin.

These people are clinically insane.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   
The lack of self awareness and ignorance on display is astounding.

Good for laughs too!

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I Love how President Trump is able to congratulate Kyle on his acquittal, while simultaneously rubbing salt into the wounds of anti-America domestic terrorists.

“Congratulations to Kyle Rittenhouse for being found INNOCENT of all charges,” Trump said in a statement Friday.

“It’s called being found NOT GUILTY - And by the way, if that’s not self defense, nothing is!” he added.
Source: thehill.com...

Just this one statement from President Trump made MSNBC forget all about the good news of Joe Biden's good health report and the House passing a $2 Trillion Biden Build Back Better bill.

They launched into Trump and Republicans and were still bashing them an hour later, when I checked in to liberal TV for another dose of personal satisfaction.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I haven't paid much attention to the personalities until today. First time I've seen this Black guy at a microphone saying hes the Uncle of one of the criminals Rittenhouse killed. I thought Rittenhouse killed all white guys.

edit on 11/19/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

Good Point . Communists have Bad Memories too .........

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

The Soros-funded BLM/ANTIFA thugs are street savvy. They know if they start burning tonight, it may be their last night on Earth. Just pushing a burning dumpster into a gas station like they did in 2020, is a threat to life, and justifies shooting the dumpster pusher in his tracks.

THEY KNOW THIS.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
BLM Protest in Brooklyn ...... roflmao

Any excuse for a free pair of Jordans and some free liquor.... I know when I think about fixing injustices in this world, I wanna steal a pair of shoes made by slave labor and worn by millionaires!

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Gonna Go Round In Circles

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: RazorV66

I haven't paid much attention to the personalities until today. First time I've seen this Black guy at a microphone saying hes the Uncle of one of the criminals Rittenhouse killed. I thought Rittenhouse killed all white guys.

Yeah I was surprised to see that clown rattling his BS.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join