It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Verdict Rittenhouse Not Guilty

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted
a reply to: jimmyx

By all means, an innocent boy defending himself should have been thrown in prison for life so the right wing doesnt get any self defense ideas when we burn down their city!

Ok sparky, what city was burned down? Back it up with a city going up in flames. You can’t because it’s a lie constantly used by the right to get your own people enraged emotionally

CRT… not taught in primary or secondary schools
BLM…not an organization

FUnny BLM was founded and as such is a organization apparently.
blacklivesmatter.com...

Oh and here is some organizations/charities as well
www.rd.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
What was he supposed to do? lay there and let the mob beat him to death? He had been threatened all night and didn't fire till chased by a 30-year-old ex-con and cornered.

What is The Left saying about the 3 (supposed) "White victims" ?

What were they supposed to do when confronted by other rioters and looters? 🤣🤣

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Brainwashed uneducated fed-by-media-lies blue check mark dickhead....this is what patriots and freedom loving individuals are up against.....(the below tweet is dated TODAY)

twitter.com...
The worst part is that there are most likely many who had heard a little about the case, but knew nothing about the supposed victims deceased, who will now unquestionably believe the BS in that Tweet.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Kyle stands vindicated as does the idea that when your community is threatened it is the job of the men to stand up like Kyle did. It was only the politicians neutering the police that made this situation possible. The riots, the deaths and even Rittenhouse's year of fear and misery are all the fault of activist/politicians who not only allowed this to happen but actively encouraged it. I'm just glad an innocent young man was not railroaded for daring to defend his own life. That would have been the worst legal precedent possible.

The crazy thing that most people would never even acknowledge as a possibility, and that in my opinion is most likely true, is that Kyle Rittenhouse may have actually saved the lives of actual innocent people that night.

It's hard telling what any of those guys would have done had they been able to get Kyle's gun, but it seems abundantly clear that one thing they would NOT have done with it is give it to the cops.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 04:03 AM
link   
The city burned for 2 nights before Kyle showed up.

There were no more fires after the third night.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Ohanka
Protests starting. Oh boy! I can’t wait for more of Portland to burn down.

Build Back Better, baby! No one mentioned what infrastructure or why ...

In Biology class we learned a good way to raise certain mushrooms was to feed them Bull S and keep them in the dark!

/s

We are being mushroomed.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Kyle falls to the floor in tears of gratitude and relief.

And as I watched on the TV, I cried tears of joy and happiness that justice was delivered by the jury.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Rittenhouse is Free, but is he? The two people dead and one injured, was it worth it?
a reply to: JAGStorm

You know, if I was Rittenhouse, to help deal with the trauma of being forced to take a life, I would simply reflect on the reality that I may have saved future children from having their lives ruined by this vile monster.

Also he stopped the potential of the other violent aggressor from suffocating any other women, holding them captive and who knows what other criminality he would have engaged in.

It is not easy to defend yourself and your community from these kind of sick individuals, however it is vital and if the police stand down, it is up to brave members of the community to do precisely what Kyle did.
edit on America/ChicagoSaturdayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130amSaturday7 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   
We need a Firefox meme of the worlds smallest violin playing sad songs for DE Blasio that sound as if saying NOooooo ee oooo Blasio. Their determined to make defending yourself against the law. You are allowed to die by a violent criminals hands , and that one gets out in hours now to face charges some day if he lives that long going back to the 'hood.

originally posted by: JinMI
Ladies and Gentlemen, Mr Bill DeBlasio

mobile.twitter.com...

This verdict is disgusting and it sends a horrible message to this country.  Where is the justice in this? We can't let this go. We need stronger laws to stop violent extremism from within our own nation.  Now is the time.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What were they supposed to do when confronted by other rioters and looters? 🤣

Just let them jump kick us in the head like was done to Rittenhouse.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

originally posted by: carewemust
Kyle falls to the floor in tears of gratitude and relief.

And as I watched on the TV, I cried tears of joy and happiness that justice was delivered by the jury.

I watched that moment because it was all over the place last night. It was genuinely hard to watch because it was so emotional.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Whoever works with him will need to take into account that he was basically put in the same position many a young WWII vet was put in.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

I thought that at first too.

But then, watching the ridiculous antics of the prosecution that always seem to go right up to the line without stepping over it, I thought they might be tanking this case on purpose. The prosecution had to bring the case, but they didn't have to really try and win the case.

What do you folks think about that. Is that possible?

They were trying to pull an old trick of getting a mistrial so they can start again with a new bunch of jurors and the judge had none of that.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Millions of us are celebrating being granted the legal authority to defend our lives, and the lives of our families!

you going to transport your family into a riot? WOW. But it was not even a riot, just a few people. I am glad he was acquitted of most charges. I think he was wrong in what he did,

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TomCollin

well. from what I am hearing, there's been very little if any disturbance in Kenosha........thank God, those people don't need anymore damage.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: FunshineCD

Millions of us are celebrating being granted the legal authority to defend our lives, and the lives of our families!

you going to transport your family into a riot? WOW. But it was not even a riot, just a few people. I am glad he was acquitted of most charges. I think he was wrong in what he did,

Nobody is transporting their family to a riot LOL. But the riot-prone assholes out there have been put on notice - bring your rioting/burning/looting crap to our neighborhood at your own peril.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: FunshineCD

Well color me surprised ... /sarcasm

I think it's more wrong that local authorities allowed the looting, arson, and rampant vandalism under the label of "peaceful protest" that led us to this point. Had Kenosha not been burning to begin with, there would not have been any of this taking place, but since everyone from local authorities on up to the governor felt they needed to abdicate their sworn responsibilities to the public, this is what happens.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Kyle stands vindicated as does the idea that when your community is threatened it is the job of the men to stand up like Kyle did. It was only the politicians neutering the police that made this situation possible. The riots, the deaths and even Rittenhouse's year of fear and misery are all the fault of activist/politicians who not only allowed this to happen but actively encouraged it. I'm just glad an innocent young man was not railroaded for daring to defend his own life. That would have been the worst legal precedent possible.

The crazy thing that most people would never even acknowledge as a possibility, and that in my opinion is most likely true, is that Kyle Rittenhouse may have actually saved the lives of actual innocent people that night.

It's hard telling what any of those guys would have done had they been able to get Kyle's gun, but it seems abundantly clear that one thing they would NOT have done with it is give it to the cops.

It would likely be fair to say, he stopped any more children from being raped by Rosenbaum

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: FunshineCD

I think that was a generalisation..protect your family in general, not bring your family to a riot. This trial was partially about removing the right to defend yourself.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Who’s street? Our streets.

Antifa and BLM would do well not to forget it

We aren’t cowering in the face of their threats and violence. We will rise to the challenge. They aren’t in charge and they don’t call the shots. You want to hold up signs and make up goofy chants? No problem. But the minute you even THINK about laying your violent little grubby hands on someone just because you disagree with them, remember those two clowns who got smoked and the arm that will never, ever be right again.

You don’t get to harm someone just because you’re an activist and someone else disagrees with you. I disagree with the lefts positions on 99.99999% of each and every made up issue they foam over.
edit on 11/20/2021 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join