It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Verdict Rittenhouse Not Guilty

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:
(post by Ohanka removed for a manners violation)
(post by Chance321 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Two versions,

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Brainwashed uneducated fed-by-media-lies blue check mark dickhead....this is what patriots and freedom loving individuals are up against.....(the below tweet is dated TODAY)

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

The real reason why they are uspet, because he's white and a kid with a gun. Even though black kids with guns happen all the time. He was defending himself, and all they saw was Kyle brutally blowing people away. Yet, How many people had to sit and watch grown ass adults loot, destroy propety, cry about racism and all of this #. Yet someone defended themselves against the left, and they are just mad that two leftists died and one got injured. It just so hapened that the leftists were criminals and nasty people. I call that Karma or being at the wrong place and wrong time. Maybe this a lesson to people not to go after others with an AR-15? Yeah think? Now the left is mad because a white person didn't go to jail. Enough said! Biden can kiss my ass, he isn't mad at any of this BS he is a racists himself. Oh and the funny thing are these leftists all pissed off, they can't even comprehend what they saw in the youtube video and they can't keep their facts straight, which is extremely funny to me. Idiots!

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I wonder black lives those are, or is this that thing like how Zimmerman mysteriously became a white Hispanic ... only these are now black white boys?

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: BrokenCircles
I am glad the jury reached their conclusion today, and didn't force Kyle to suffer for yet another weekend.

Kyle suffer? That poor boy, maybe he can go out some night and shoot and kill some more people…to all of those that want to March in protest, you now can be shot and killed by white guys

Do you really believe this sh!t you post?
What part about “self defense” do you not understand?
I am sure he is going to get more death threats and I hope he is carrying his AR15 when more scum try to attack him.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I wonder black lives those are, or is this that thing like how Zimmerman mysteriously became a white Hispanic ... only these are now black white boys?

That bozo's tweet, boils down this whole thing..misinformation, and poor information..it's stunningly stupid and lazy. I think laziness is a huge part of the problem.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: ketsuko

That bozo's tweet, boils down this whole thing..misinformation, and poor information..it's stunningly stupid and lazy. I think laziness is a huge part of the problem.

Then you're gonna love this take......(again, posted TODAY by a 'reputable' media outlet).

The misinformation/disinformation campaign is in full swing. Its become abundantly clear that they are lying intentionally to start a race war.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

things like this may end differently now

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Jeezus, this is just f'ing pathetic. Like half the people are living in a matrix/different reality

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Is anything happening in Kenosha yet? I figured the cold would keep people away, plus the fact every other truck in Wisconsin has a deer rifle in it right now (tomorrow morning is opening day of gun deer hunting).

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

INCLUDING those that want to burn cities. Many have a broken family system

Which is not the fault of the general public, which folks so easily forget .
Burning , looting and rioting is not the answer.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: BrokenCircles
I am glad the jury reached their conclusion today, and didn't force Kyle to suffer for yet another weekend.

Kyle suffer? That poor boy, maybe he can go out some night and shoot and kill some more people…to all of those that want to March in protest, you now can be shot and killed by white guys

Tulsi Gabbard on Kyle Rittenhouse Verdict: ‘The Jury Got It Right’
Article

www.dailywire.com... house

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If the good Lord has a sense of humour, that is exactly what will happen. 🙏☘️

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGoondockSaint

Oh yum! Long time since I had venison. Hope they all get a nice big buck, nobody gets drunk, and everyone stays safe!
🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Rittenhouse's first sponsorship deal.
edit on 19-11-2021 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   

My gosh they are stupid. How does any one of them get their shoes tied in the morning?

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

That was funny right there, I dont care who you are.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join