It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Kyle's own life hangs on the line - again! Jury too scared to rule. An UPDATE on Deliberations

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
a reply to: carewemust

June 2020 we had word that several busses were coming to the town I live in. A bunch of us decided to meet them. We're pretty sure that one of the Producers for a local television station called them and told them that we were armed and waiting. The busses turned around and went the other way.

God Bless your group of Patriots. If the verdict goes the right way in this trial, a lot of domestic terrorist wanna-be's will go back to mommy's basement and drink/eat/smoke themselves to death.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac

originally posted by: generik

a reply to: shaemac

no offense, but i/m not seeing any evidence of them being FBI. so how exactly have you come to the conclusion that they are FBI?

Seriously? You are joking, right? You cannot be that ignorant.

The entire scene is evidence of it. The fake fight. The fake "get your black ass back". The fake southern accent. The fake Christian epithets. The haircut. The clothing. The standard issued GPS smart watch. The fake black guys yelling at him. The staged photographers. Need I go on?

The entire thing is a fed staged event.................and its so OBVIOUS.

I don't even take your response seriously. LOL

so your so called evidence is pretty much that they have similar watches. yup that sure makes them FBI. the guy's accent actually rather sounds like a few people i know in Ontario, and Michigan (nowhere even close to "the south". the other one, i can't even hear enough to consider any real type of accent. and with the rest of it, you can only suspect they are fake. or perhaps it's just your own bias interjected on the situation that makes it seem like they could possibly be plants.

Maybe you are denying it because......of your own personal bias. Maybe you are employed by the same people. Maybe you are against Kyle and want him found guilty. We all know the feds have injected themselves into comment boards

and here shines that bias, like a beacon. i disagree with something backed up by no evidence whatsoever,, which to you seems to mean i am against Rittenhouse. and even possibly an undercover fed myself, because of not instantly believing something with no evidence.

from everything i have seen, he was justified in using deadly force in self defense. in fact if anyone should be charged with murder over these deaths, it would be the rioters and looters. as well as those government officials who not only did not have the police appropriately dealing with the situation, but also failed in their due diligence to protect their citizens, by not calling in the national guard at the first hint of trouble, considering all the looting and rioting that had been an ongoing problem.

is it a possibility that there are agents provocateur? certainly it is a possibility, but far more likely far behind the scenes, and up in front like this only a rather remote possibility. the thing is BOTH sides are already well stirred up. there is actually no need for such an act at this time. it is well and truly primed already, by YEARS of this liberal based insanity and lawlessness. the powder keg, just needs to be lit. and it has two fuses. one that is almost guaranteed to be lit, if justice is served, and Rittenhouse is exonerated. the other only possibly being lit, if the lynch mob gets their way, through their acts and threats of terrorism.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Agreed, it was once the American Dream to own a fairly decent size piece of property that you could do what ever you wanted to on it. Even it was to have a old chevy pick up on blocks in the front yard.

As Charlie once said,

If you don't like the way i'm livin
just leave this long haired country boy alone

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   
The Brick Fairy has struck again.

bricks-in-kenosha-again-pay-no-attention

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Skada

After Rittenhouse is aquitted, Little Fraidy Cat Hide Your Face SJW's, antifa, blm arsonist, domestic abusers, rioters and looters better be careful where they start chunkin bricks.

edit on 17-11-2021 by TomCollin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skada

Yup, funny how there's video surveillance for everything today, yet it seems to disappear when these bricks show up.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

Its been difficult to keep up to date on this sh*t show but if the new reports are true that the defense withheld HD video evidence then it should be a mistrial anyway and the jurors should have no say. The judge needs to put an end to this this morning. That is if this is new information. The news on this is happening so fast maybe what I am seeing is "old news"

HD video sent via text....

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Rittenhouse lawyers request for mistrial.

thefederalist.com...

Buy your plywood now.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomCollin
a reply to: JIMC5499

Yea the only video I've heard about being withheld is the one the DA had from the FBI, that supposedly showed Rittenhouse point his rifle at pedo arsonist or was it ziminski, both were right there.

The difference in quality of the video the Defense had vs what the Prosecution had

On Jack's timeline, he has both versions of the video.....these are stills from it. You can see why the Defense is pissed and why this case needs to be declared mistrial with prejudice.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

Yup, funny how there's video surveillance for everything today, yet it seems to disappear when these bricks show up.

Those brick are from last summer, not saying these goons don't have something planned, but study the picture!

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

There are reports that the picts are not from Kenosha but from the 2020. Are there eyes in the city that can see if the bricks are really there?

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Because this is really not about Kyle, it is about creating chaos and division in our country and the world to force all to submit to the agendas of the New World Order. Former JGB Yuri Besmenov explained the process.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   

no offense, but i/m not seeing any evidence of them being FBI. so how exactly have you come to the conclusion that they are FBI?

Seriously? You are joking, right? You cannot be that ignorant.

The entire scene is evidence of it. The fake fight. The fake "get your black ass back". The fake southern accent. The fake Christian epithets. The haircut. The clothing. The standard issued GPS smart watch. The fake black guys yelling at him. The staged photographers. Need I go on?

The entire thing is a fed staged event.................and its so OBVIOUS.

I don't even take your response seriously. LOL

so your so called evidence is pretty much that they have similar watches. yup that sure makes them FBI. the guy's accent actually rather sounds like a few people i know in Ontario, and Michigan (nowhere even close to "the south". the other one, i can't even hear enough to consider any real type of accent. and with the rest of it, you can only suspect they are fake. or perhaps it's just your own bias interjected on the situation that makes it seem like they could possibly be plants.

Maybe you are denying it because......of your own personal bias. Maybe you are employed by the same people. Maybe you are against Kyle and want him found guilty. We all know the feds have injected themselves into comment boards

and here shines that bias, like a beacon. i disagree with something backed up by no evidence whatsoever,, which to you seems to mean i am against Rittenhouse. and even possibly an undercover fed myself, because of not instantly believing something with no evidence.

from everything i have seen, he was justified in using deadly force in self defense. in fact if anyone should be charged with murder over these deaths, it would be the rioters and looters. as well as those government officials who not only did not have the police appropriately dealing with the situation, but also failed in their due diligence to protect their citizens, by not calling in the national guard at the first hint of trouble, considering all the looting and rioting that had been an ongoing problem.

is it a possibility that there are agents provocateur? certainly it is a possibility, but far more likely far behind the scenes, and up in front like this only a rather remote possibility. the thing is BOTH sides are already well stirred up. there is actually no need for such an act at this time. it is well and truly primed already, by YEARS of this liberal based insanity and lawlessness. the powder keg, just needs to be lit. and it has two fuses. one that is almost guaranteed to be lit, if justice is served, and Rittenhouse is exonerated. the other only possibly being lit, if the lynch mob gets their way, through their acts and threats of terrorism.

Dude, calm down.
I gave my opinion on something. We are not in court. I firmly stand by my opinion. Those were feds. I have many reasons why I am firm in this.
I really don't care if you disagree. That is fine. Move along.
edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   

a reply to: Chance321

There are reports that the picts are not from Kenosha but from the 2020. Are there eyes in the city that can see if the bricks are really there?

Leaves on trees, people in shorts and t shirts?

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I just watched that exchange. The judge said he wants this testimony under oath with expert witnesses.

Kyle just walked. There is no program which renames and compresses a file (especially in a .mov format, which is well-known as lacking quality and providing high compression) automatically. Someone compressed the file on purpose. A court expert will say the same thing.

I hope the good people of Wisconsin will see this crap and make a change ASAP in who they choose to represent them in court.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

I just watched that exchange. The judge said he wants this testimony under oath with expert witnesses.

Kyle just walked. There is no program which renames and compresses a file (especially in a .mov format, which is well-known as lacking quality and providing high compression) automatically. Someone compressed the file on purpose. A court expert will say the same thing.

I hope the good people of Wisconsin will see this crap and make a change ASAP in who they choose to represent them in court.

TheRedneck

The quality difference is HUGE.
I agree with you....
I dont have links at my fingertips, but isnt Binger somehow related to the Mayor and the lead Detective is too...like some mini Armenian mafia family?
I am sure someone will correct me. I will find an article.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   
This Zero Hedge article about the case offers a very compelling theory about what the prosecutors are trying to do: They're trying to cause a mistrial, so they can re-try the case. This is why the defense is asking for a mistrial with prejudice, so they cannot. Under Wisconsin law, the judge can grant this if there is evidence of prosecutorial overreach, which I dare say is manifestly obvious at this point.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

You silly! Those are build back better bricks!

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Well, according to this: files.catbox.moe...
An officer said that there are "bricks everywhere"
it is 31 mins long.

IM trying to listen to it now to see at what time stamp they state the bricks everywhere, but dont have time right now.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Yes I understand that, what i was commenting on was the fact that they withheld it until after evidence entry was concluded and then on a weekend according to the defense lawyer.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join