It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Kyle's own life hangs on the line - again! Jury too scared to rule. An UPDATE on Deliberations

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Jack Posobiec Twitter

Jack Posobiec has a stellar record of having inside information. He is rarely wrong...if ever.

Two jurors holding decision up, outright citing backlash, per US Marshal in Kenosha

More: Worried about media leaking their names, what will happen to their families, jobs, etc

Including doxxing threats from ‘anarchist groups’

This is NOT how justice is served, no matter what the case is. No matter what the verdict may be.
This jury has not been protected. Kyle's life is in jeopardy AGAIN and because of politics and domestic terrorits.

All day, the domestic terrorist group, BLM, has been out protesting and defending the 3 criminals that Kyle shot.
I guess we should not be surprised that BLM and Antifa are partnering up with a serial pedophile rapist and a couple of domestic abusers....all 3 with long criminal rap sheets.

What the hell does BLM have to do with any of this. What the hell does the rainbow push coalition have to do with any of this.

Obviously, the jury wants to bring back a not guilty verdict if there are holdouts AFRAID for their own lives. THIS CANNOT BE ALLOWED TO STAND.

edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

+32 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I'm predicting that these terrorists animals will riot, loot and destroy REGARDLESS of the verdict.

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   
This is criminal. The jury should be fully anonymous with full protection of the law , otherwise we have mob rule.
Oh wait...

Civilization will collapse, it's just a matter of when. The ones that are left , at that point, won't be able or willing, to rebuild anything as all the good ones will have been killed or have suicided.
I barely care anymore at this point. Too bad though for loved ones left behind.

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

If true, those 2 jurors should be replaced with 2 alternates NOW!

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   

This is a travesty of justice.

2nd

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

This is a travesty of justice.

2nd

When the first thing you can think of to offer up as some kind of juror safety measure is to perhaps offer a reserved slot within the Witness Protection Program....that's when you know the country's probably beyond helping. It's not even circling waiting for the flush, it's just a hobo's turd on a San Fran sidewalk.

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   

What the hell does BLM have to do with any of this.

BLM is there to condemn the law abiding citizen and defend the criminal. That's what they do. It doesn't matter if Rittenhouse is black or white. He killed some criminals in self-defense, and he may be found innocent, and BLM isn't gonna stand for that!

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

This is the mob determining a verdict.

It's sickening.

The state has determined guilt. There is now no presumption of innocense.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   

If the jury does find this innocent guy guilty, the governor if he had a spine should step in immediately and declare him not guilty and released.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Surprised it hasn't been brought up.

The State should be after justice, not conviction.

Given the mental gymnastics, blatant disregard for the defendants constitutional rights and flimsy evidence, it's painfully apparent that the DA is after the latter.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Face it, we no longer live in a free nation anymore. We've entered the insane version of the twilight zone.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

Face it, we no longer live in a free nation anymore. We've entered the insane version of the twilight zone.

That is what the insane Leftists have done to this country.
I can’t wait for the civil war to commence full force.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   

If there is any truth to this -- and perhaps even if there isn't -- I would think this would be grounds for a mistrial. The threats and intimidation are definitely real enough.

I would also think that the defense could request a mistrial based on the specter of witness intimidation even before the jury reaches any verdict. I think I would!

But it seems to me that if this is brought to the judge's attention, that he could declare a mistrial under his own power and authority -- preferably with prejudice, if possible, so Rittenhouse cannot be retried because the same threat of jury intimidation from the same thugs will always be present at any new trial(s).
edit on 16-11-2021 by Boadicea because: punctuation

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Actually , the US is going full blown 3rd world Somalia .
As planned.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Actually , the US is going full blown 3rd world Somalia .
As planned.

You spelled EQUALITY wrong.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Living in NJ, we are watching it slowly descend into a sewer - where illegals are allowed to vote, get a driver's license, and get to stay home and have 7 children (without working) while we are being forced to pay for their lifestyle. Our normal way of life - working, bringing up our families in safe neighborhoods, paying taxes, having quality schools - is giving way to a totally different class of people who live off the system for life and refuse to work, while bullying the working class and making us live in fear. And that fear will be much worse if Rittenhouse is not acquitted.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Posobiec has been wrong. Just saying.

However, we can see there is extreme pressure on the jury from the rainbow revolution regardless. Brought to you by Soros & Friends. Once they infect & empower the criminal/sociopathic/nihilist element with victimhood philosophy it takes on a life of it's own.

I feel sorry for all the jurors, but shame on any that bend to this miscarriage of justice out of pressure.

edit on 16-11-2021 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Guess they are done for the night and will pick it back up tomorrow.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join