It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Kyle's own life hangs on the line - again! Jury too scared to rule. An UPDATE on Deliberations

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

I care... deeply

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

About my observations or about Kyle?

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Chance321
a reply to: DBCowboy

Face it, we no longer live in a free nation anymore. We've entered the insane version of the twilight zone.

Actually , the US is going full blown 3rd world Somalia .
As planned.

You spelled EQUALITY wrong.

There is no equality of maggots in the outhouse hole .

Ummm…nope…no equality to be had…

But…there sure is a plurality…

A veritable plurality…a teeming plethora…a squirming morass…

Which…BTW…is indicative of what plugs the outhouse hole…

More ass…

YouSir

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I have been saying it since 2019:

USA HAS FALLEN

USA and its cousin the British empire will be destroyed soon making the prophecy in Daniel being fulfilled.

a reply to: shaemac

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Kyle Will Become a LEGEND Oneday....................

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Maybe theyve heard there will be Christmas shortages, and need to get their looting done, ASAP?

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Onlyyouknow

The real domestic terrorists!

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

I have a rooster waking me up every morning.

The smell of the bunny hutch and the hens is pretty ripe. Oh, and the Rancheros music going half the night. And fireworks for every occasion, year round.

I live a mile from a beach in a half million dollar home in so. ca. The rooster lives in the house directly behind mine a block closer to the beach.

Yeah, we are getting pretty 3 rd word around here. Im looking to sell and maybe even expatriate.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Is the ANTIFA/BLM Mob organized enough to take over the justice system, as Tucker Carlson is alluding to,

here?: twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

The smell of the bunny hutch and the hens is pretty ripe. Oh, and the Rancheros music going half the night. And fireworks for every occasion, year round.

I live a mile from a beach in a half million dollar home in so. ca. The rooster lives in the house directly behind mine a block closer to the beach.

Yeah, we are getting pretty 3 rd word around here. Im looking to sell and maybe even expatriate.

Here you can’t have a rooster in residential areas so that’s on your city council or whoever makes those laws.

How is raising your own animals 3rd world? Or are you one of those Californians who is a vegan or eats lab grown meat?

You sound like an awesome neighbour, have you been over to explain that you live in a half million dollar house!? I live in what is now a near half million dollar house in regional Victoria in Australia and the beach is 25km’s away. Mustn’t be that good of a house you live in then?

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I believe that blm, antifa, and the black supremacists and domestic terrorists are protesting this hard because if Kyle wins it will set a precedent about how you deal with those assholes when they go into their violent fits and start their crap. It strikes fear in them because the precedent will be people will fight back with deadly force when encroached upon by violent and evil thugs.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

If their side wins on the other hand the argument would be that you have no right to self defense anywhere. Those protestors would seem they have some type of backing compared to other sides.

Biden said it himself.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

My point is, is the criminals have a vested interest in the outcome of this case.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

So do I, and I didn't have to get a million-dollar house to achieve that.

Sadly, we no longer have rabbits. I have plans to build a hutch and get some again, though.

Oh, wait, you think that's a bad thing?

You got something against fresh, free-range eggs? Or maybe you just like bugs?

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Precedent? Precedent? We don't need no stinkin' precedent!

You start trouble, I stop the trouble. That's just how it works. Don't start no trouble, and I won't have to stop no trouble. Kyle Rittenhouse showed how that works, and I think they're just mad.

Mad in both senses of the word, incidentally.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

If their side wins on the other hand the argument would be that you have no right to self defense anywhere.

The right does not cease to exist because a government intrudes on it. It simply means the government that intrudes on said right is being oppressive and tyrannical.

God gave us the right to self-defense. No government can take such a right away... only God can take what God has given.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I Believe IF it was my town ...Kenosha ... that I would be Asking for every ... Red Blooded American that is a Legal to carry ... A ... GUN ... should call ...their neighbor and friends and love ONES and in neighboring TOWNS ... to show up and make sure ( THAT ) the only ... thing ...that... SHOULD burn in that town ... AFTER the Verdict is somes ones dinner that was in the STOVE, WHEN HE or SHE not an ( it )was on the phone talking about at least KENOSHA was NOT ....

edit on 17-11-2021 by Jarboe because: missed an L

edit on 17-11-2021 by Jarboe because: and the letter E

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 04:26 AM
link   

edit on 11/17/2021 by TheRedneck because: REMOVED FOR SPAM

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

This is a travesty of justice.

2nd

If the jurors can't reach a verdict because they fear for their safety then the judge must rule a mistrial.

This will result in a new trial date being set, at which time his lawyer can push for a motion to dismiss on the grounds that he can't get a fair trial.

Hypothetically speaking, and the process is quite involved, he might "get off" because no jury could find him not guilty due to the process having been poisoned by the threats of violence.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Onlyyouknow
I remember the OJ Simpson trial. There was a racial component due to racism on the part of the police force- Fuhrman was his name. The jury felt extreme pressure because of the previous LA riots. OJ was found not guilty by the jury. He was found guilty later in civil court.

I realize this is not an equivalent comparison, but does show there has been jury intimidation in the past. Sad but true.

I was thinking of the Rodney King beating trial as well, where there were threats of riots (again) if the cops were found not guilty in the second federal trial after being found not guilty in the first state trial.

But again not an equivalent comparison, because they were found guilty and no mistrial declared.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join