It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Kyle's own life hangs on the line - again! Jury too scared to rule. An UPDATE on Deliberations

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Juror protection regardless of verdict is only a phone call away.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I agree - the USA is now DEFINITELY a third world country, in our neighborhood we are one of the few who speak English, sad and sickening. And the attitudes are just unbelievable!

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   
It’s a shame the federal Marshal hanging around the not federal courthouse couldn’t be more specific about what the jurors have said about each charge they’re deliberating on rather than just leaking a vague comment about there being two hold outs.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Nyiah

Juror protection regardless of verdict is only a phone call away.

Because when seconds matter, the police are minutes away.

The same Kenosha city/county police, I might add, that were decidedly *not* protecting local Kenosha citizens or property the night this Kyle kid felt like he had to pitch in and help out.

Are those the police who are supposed to protect the jury?

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

I didn't say anything about police....

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
It’s a shame the federal Marshal hanging around the not federal courthouse couldn’t be more specific about what the jurors have said about each charge they’re deliberating on rather than just leaking a vague comment about there being two hold outs.

I question whether the US Marshals are even present. If there is an allegation of a federal crime, the FBI would investigate.

The US Marshal service, afaik, exists mostly to protect federal courthouses and run the prisons.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   
At the end of the day this almost certainly indicates 10 jurors are at "not guilty" and 2 are waffling. In other words, Ritenhouse right now is facing a hung jury as the worst outcome of this particular trial... I'd also say it is a better than even bet that the judge rules a mistrial with prejudice in the event of a hung jury, especially if the jurors waffling are waffling over public perception instead of facts of the case.

This isn't "justice" but then in a just world this case never would have been tried and, especially, wouldn't have been tried as a media circus. 2 well deserving thugs with records were removed from the gene pool following them physically threatening a juvenile and a third lost the emaciated tendon he called a "bicep" after doing the same. That was justice... everything that has followed has been virtue signaling bull#.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

It’s fricken twisted.
The Judge has to know what’s going on.
He should declare a mistrial and blame it on the American public trying to bully the Justice system.

Pieces of crap low lives.
This stuff makes me angry….

And another thing since I’m on a tangent.
this idiot I share a bathroom with in my bunkhouse at work, always runs into the bathroom at this time.
And what would you know, I just heard him panic opening his side of the bathroom door and his butt exploding on the can.
Little creep has this routine down to the minute.
It’s currently 7:45 pm EST. Hopefully I can be asleep before his 11:15 pm panic poop.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I didn't say anything about police....

No, you did not.

But in this day and age, where even families are being divided on every political issue, and where glowies infiltrate every meeting of true patriots, people, myself included, no longer know "who to call" with that phone call.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

...especially if the jurors are waffling over public perception instead of facts of the case.

I am hoping he held that "i'll take it into consideration" statement as his ace in the hole.

My own perception is that the judge really wants the plaintiff and defense to get all their facts out and have the jury come to the logical conclusion. However, to his discredit, he's let in some messed up content regarding constitutional violations and improper conduct.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

My experience is that often the courtroom deputies know what's going on in the jury room. after all, it's the deputies that shepherd jurors through the system, take care of them with lunch and things, tell them where to go and what to do.

And it would not be unheard of for a deputy to whisper such knowledge to the judge. There's no rule against it.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Alright, let me clarify.

There exists people local to Kenosha and Wisconsin and even the country as a whole, that would drop what they are doing to provide fellow citizens who did their civic duty protection from an irrational and violent mob.

Perhaps they shouldn't need to ask.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Chance321
a reply to: DBCowboy

Face it, we no longer live in a free nation anymore. We've entered the insane version of the twilight zone.

Actually , the US is going full blown 3rd world Somalia .
As planned.

You spelled EQUALITY wrong.

There is no equality of maggots in the outhouse hole .

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
We now officially live in the new world order of ass backwards chaos 😎

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Shamrock!!! So glad to see you in here... may I pick your brain?

I suggested that either the defense or the judge could declare a mistrial based on jury intimidation...

Am I presuming too much? Are there any legal precedents for such a thing? Specifically, where an entire jury was threatened and intimidated, as opposed to one individual juror? Maybe a Mafia type case? Drug cartels?

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: RonnieJersey
I agree - the USA is now DEFINITELY a third world country, in our neighborhood we are one of the few who speak English, sad and sickening. And the attitudes are just unbelievable!

Being some of the only English speakers in your neighbourhood is sad and sickening and that equates to the US being a 3rd world country?

Interesting. Seems a completely logical and intelligent perspective to have....

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   
What does BLM hope to accomplish?

Kyle Rittenhouse can only be convicted if all 12 jury members agree to convict. 11-1 and it's a mistrial. In a mistrial, the accused is considered not guilty, but the state can choose to re-try. If all 12 declare not guilty, then there can be no new trial (double jeopardy).

I don't think the state is ready to (or capable of at this point) spend the money required for a second trial. So Kyle Rittenhouse will walk, as should be. BLM just prevented the (travesty of) "justice" they think they're trying to force the state into.

Idiots... complete, bumbling, ignorant idiots.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
What does BLM hope to accomplish?

What do all left leaning fascist whores seek to accomplish? Chaos, terror, forced compliance in which social laws trump Constitutional Rights and protections.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I remember the OJ Simpson trial. There was a racial component due to racism on the part of the police force- Fuhrman was his name. The jury felt extreme pressure because of the previous LA riots. OJ was found not guilty by the jury. He was found guilty later in civil court.

I realize this is not an equivalent comparison, but does show there has been jury intimidation in the past. Sad but true.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

What do all left leaning fascist whores seek to accomplish?

Manners?

trump

Freudian slip?

Should we not strive to provide objective opinions? I am no fan of all these social movements, but getting emotional on this stuff makes it hard to discuss.

Edit to add, Kyle should be found innocent.
edit on 16-11-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join