It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Kyle's own life hangs on the line - again! Jury too scared to rule. An UPDATE on Deliberations

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 04:33 AM
link   

edit on 11/17/2021 by TheRedneck because: REMOVED FOR SPAM

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I Believe IF it was my town ...Kenosha ... that I would be Asking for every ... Red Blooded American that is a Legal to carry ... A ... GUN ... should call ...their neighbor and friends and love ONES and in neighboring TOWNS ... to show up and make sure ( THAT ) the only ... thing ...that... SHOULD burn in that town ... AFTER the Verdict is somes ones dinner that was in the STOVE, WHEN HE or SHE not an ( it )was on the phone talking about at least KENOSHA was NOT .... ( that's the WAY ) ... it use to be ...DONE ...

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

That is what the insane Leftists have done to this country. I can’t wait for the civil war to commence full force.

Without a doubt. But civil war? Until it's too late, I doubt it'll happen.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Actually , the US is going full blown 3rd world Somalia . As planned.

No argument from me on that. I'm just amazed at how quickly it's happening.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

I'm not talking Civil War.?. I'm talking ABOUT Protecting my ...TOWN ...... and if it ever comes to ( THAT ) Someday the LAST THING I'm going TOO need is some crypto COINS unless they FIT down a muzzle loader ...

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

originally posted by: RonnieJersey
I agree - the USA is now DEFINITELY a third world country, in our neighborhood we are one of the few who speak English, sad and sickening. And the attitudes are just unbelievable!

Being some of the only English speakers in your neighbourhood is sad and sickening and that equates to the US being a 3rd world country?

Interesting. Seems a completely logical and intelligent perspective to have....

Yes, it does. You see there used to be a time when immigrants coming into this nation had respect and took the time to learn the English and become part of the nation. The invaders of our southern border are making an effort to become part of our nation, they are expecting us to become part of their nation that they fled.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jarboe
a reply to: Chance321

I'm not talking Civil War.?. I'm talking ABOUT Protecting my ...TOWN ...... and if it ever comes to ( THAT ) Someday the LAST THING I'm going TOO need is some crypto COINS unless they FIT down a muzzle loader ...

And more people need to start doing that. Then these rioters would think twice before they destroy peoples property. I've got no problem with people protesting, but when they start destroying property and attacking people because they don't think they way they do, that's when I have a big problem with it

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Taking this “leak” at face value, which I don’t, there could theoretically be a motion for mistrial on the grounds of improper influence or tampering. Jimmy Hoffa and John Gotti were both involved in jury tampering cases; it was fairly common, especially “in the old days,” for the mob to be involved in it.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I also believe that, if you made it too this Country ... to live at Some point ... you ought to be able Too SPEAK ENGLISH ...

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Jarboe

Ole Janet reno NOW there WAS a ...winner...... could talk for days " bout " that, but don't need to most should know!

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Some times it the Fine print ( THAT ) GETS YA ...

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: Boadicea

Taking this “leak” at face value, which I don’t, there could theoretically be a motion for mistrial on the grounds of improper influence or tampering. Jimmy Hoffa and John Gotti were both involved in jury tampering cases; it was fairly common, especially “in the old days,” for the mob to be involved in it.

Thank you!

I'm not taking the "leak" at face value either... but neither can I deny that the protesters (and I use that term loosely) have created that possibility. So it wouldn't surprise me if the defense runs with it.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Chance321
a reply to: DBCowboy

Face it, we no longer live in a free nation anymore. We've entered the insane version of the twilight zone.

That is what the insane Leftists have done to this country.
I can’t wait for the civil war to commence full force.

You had your chance when Ashley Babbit was shot dead. Instead of joining the civil war, you crave, y'all tucked in your tails and fled the scene.

Civil war is a fantasy land.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Nyiah

This is the mob determining a verdict.

It's sickening.

The state has determined guilt. There is now no presumption of innocense.
Even John Adams personally represented Red Coats in court to set a precedent against the mob determining a verdict, and we all know how much disdain he had for the Red Coats.

It's a pity where American ideology is/has going/gone.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: shaemac

This is a travesty of justice.

2nd

You don't know how right you are.

Yet again victims aren't victims.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Witness Gaige Grosskreutz was forced to admit that he was pointing a loaded gun at Kyle Rittenhouse while Rittenhouse was on the ground before he got his arm blown off.

That people is a clear cut case of self defense.

Grosskreutz was a felon and was in possession of a weapon.

That's suppose to be ILLEGAL.

And yet where are the charges?

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

I saw all the commotion outside of the courthouse. Those bullhorns and protesters shouldn't be allowed within earshot while the jury deliberates. I don't get why the law doesn't push them back, they're the spoiled kids who turned into monsters and now make threats simply for not getting what they want. They're the worst kind and are a cancer on America.

Thanks, democrats.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   
The Biden administration's DoJ prioritizes harassing parents groups, labeling them as "domestic terrorists".

Meanwhile Antifah/BLM seemingly terrorize jurors without fear of reprisal. What is the DoJ/FBI doing about this!?

Have any statements been issues by anyone in the Federal government that jurors are the cornerstone of our legal system and MUST NOT be tampered with?

o_O

See the disconnect here?

If the "shoe were on the other foot", politically speaking, we all know that this would be handled with an iron fist. Just ask parents raising their voices at school board meetings.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Witness Gaige Grosskreutz was forced to admit that he was pointing a loaded gun at Kyle Rittenhouse while Rittenhouse was on the ground before he got his arm blown off.

That people is a clear cut case of self defense.

Grosskreutz was a felon and was in possession of a weapon.

That's suppose to be ILLEGAL.

And yet where are the charges?

I have been asking this for MONTHS ever since the original incident took place.

There was another felon that night who, during the course of the mob's pursuit of Rittenhouse, pointed his pistol up and squeezed off a few rounds. He was caught on camera firing his weapon.

Link here

So why isn't Grosskreutz being charged with possession of a firearm by a felon, or at least "disorderly conduct with a firearm" just like this other guy?

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   
That A hole prosecutor needs disbarred, and charged filed against him.

Comparing the compressed version of the drone video given to the defense to the HD version the prosecution held, it’s clear that much more could be discerned by the footage the prosecution kept for themselves. The file was over three times larger than the compressed version.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join