It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Kyle's own life hangs on the line - again! Jury too scared to rule. An UPDATE on Deliberations

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

So why isn't Grosskreutz being charged with possession of a firearm by a felon, or at least "disorderly conduct with a firearm" just like this other guy?

Because the prosecutor is corrupt, and isn't interested in the slightest about justice.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Looks like the FBI SHOWED UP TO PLAY -- VIDEO

Trying to whip everyone up in a frenzy and look at all the pro photographers....this looks like a scene out of a movie!

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

no offense, but i/m not seeing any evidence of them being FBI. so how exactly have you come to the conclusion that they are FBI?

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: generik

no offense, but i/m not seeing any evidence of them being FBI. so how exactly have you come to the conclusion that they are FBI?

Seriously? You are joking, right? You cannot be that ignorant.

The entire scene is evidence of it. The fake fight. The fake "get your black ass back". The fake southern accent. The fake Christian epithets. The haircut. The clothing. The standard issued GPS smart watch. The fake black guys yelling at him. The staged photographers. Need I go on?

The entire thing is a fed staged event.................and its so OBVIOUS.

I don't even take your response seriously. LOL

edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac

The entire scene is evidence of it. The fake fight. The fake "get your black ass back". The fake southern accent. The fake Christian epithets. The haircut. The clothing. The standard issued GPS smart watch. The fake black guys yelling at him. The staged photographers. Need I go on?

so your so called evidence is pretty much that they have similar watches. yup that sure makes them FBI. the guy's accent actually rather sounds like a few people i know in Ontario, and Michigan (nowhere even close to "the south". the other one, i can't even hear enough to consider any real type of accent. and with the rest of it, you can only suspect they are fake. or perhaps it's just your own bias interjected on the situation that makes it seem like they could possibly be plants.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette
Are those the police who are supposed to protect the jury?

The Police have no obligation to protect anybody. Google Gonzales vs Castle Rock.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   

so your so called evidence is pretty much that they have similar watches. yup that sure makes them FBI. the guy's accent actually rather sounds like a few people i know in Ontario, and Michigan (nowhere even close to "the south". the other one, i can't even hear enough to consider any real type of accent. and with the rest of it, you can only suspect they are fake. or perhaps it's just your own bias interjected on the situation that makes it seem like they could possibly be plants.

LOL

They are fake. I know it and any intelligent person can see it.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Maybe you are denying it because......of your own personal bias. Maybe you are employed by the same people. Maybe you are against Kyle and want him found guilty. We all know the feds have injected themselves into comment boards

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

originally posted by: RonnieJersey
I agree - the USA is now DEFINITELY a third world country, in our neighborhood we are one of the few who speak English, sad and sickening. And the attitudes are just unbelievable!

Being some of the only English speakers in your neighbourhood is sad and sickening and that equates to the US being a 3rd world country?

Interesting. Seems a completely logical and intelligent perspective to have....

When immigrants used to come to the states they would assimilate into society in most ways while retaining their cultures. His observation is that they have decided to come here permanently and refused to assimilate. Where did they come from and is their home country a third world nation? He didn't specify...

...If you bring the 3rd world to the 1st world and refuse to assimilate into the 1st world culture - including language - then you have actually just moved the 3rd world into the 1st world. So his point is likely 100% valid and your social justice warrior jump to conclusions response is pretty telling.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   
At the point that the jury is afraid of their lives or their families lives, it should be an automatic mistrial. Especially in a high profile case like this.

It's bull# that a juror should have to feel this way after weighing in on the evidence presented to them. This is a huge scare tactic that could put an innocent person bars or set a guilty person free (perhaps OJ).

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   

None of those people look like they are from Wisconsin. They actually look more like people from Illinois.

The acting is atrocious!!!!!!!!!!
edit on 17-11-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

None of those people look like they are from Wisconsin. They actually look more like people from Illinois.

I agree, being only an hour north of you, these people aren't from Wisconsin.

On a side note, it's going to be almost 50 degrees today. That's shorts weather for most Wisconsinites. I have a bad feeling it's going to bring out a lot more bad people.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: RonnieJersey
Living in NJ, we are watching it slowly descend into a sewer - where illegals are allowed to vote, get a driver's license, and get to stay home and have 7 children (without working) while we are being forced to pay for their lifestyle. Our normal way of life - working, bringing up our families in safe neighborhoods, paying taxes, having quality schools - is giving way to a totally different class of people who live off the system for life and refuse to work, while bullying the working class and making us live in fear. And that fear will be much worse if Rittenhouse is not acquitted.

I agree with you 100 percent!! Its Everywhere they are paying people to stay home and be lazy Im sick of it! BLM needs to listed as a terrorist organization!
edit on 17-11-2021 by ColoradoTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGoondockSaint

I agree, being only an hour north of you, these people aren't from Wisconsin.

On a side note, it's going to be almost 50 degrees today. That's shorts weather for most Wisconsinites. I have a bad feeling it's going to bring out a lot more bad people.

I'm not from Kenosha.
I lived in many of the areas near it, Waukegan and also Antioch and a couple places in Wisconsin.

The second we step foot in Illinois I swear people look different. Not a little either.

That accent the guy was trying to pull. Guess he hasn't figured out the accent here yet! LOL

edit on 17-11-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

Its been difficult to keep up to date on this sh*t show but if the new reports are true that the defense withheld HD video evidence then it should be a mistrial anyway and the jurors should have no say. The judge needs to put an end to this this morning. That is if this is new information. The news on this is happening so fast maybe what I am seeing is "old news"

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

OMFG, I had a TOTAL Bobby's World mental image going of Bobby's mahm XD

To my ears, though, that's not to much Midwestern as it is a mash-up of nearly exclusively Minnesotan & Wisconsinite lilts.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

I'm pretty sure that the prosecution with held the video. The defense has no obligation to give anything to the prosecution.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I wonder if there was an ad on Craigslist to pay people to show up?

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Yes, I mis-spoke it was the prosecution that withheld not the defense. If that is the case I would think it would be a situation of a mistrial

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoTemplar

I've seen them bussed in, complete with support.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join