It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Kyle's own life hangs on the line - again! Jury too scared to rule. An UPDATE on Deliberations

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

To my ears, though, that's not to much Midwestern as it is a mash-up of nearly exclusively Minnesotan & Wisconsinite lilts.

Totally Agree šŸ¤£
If someone from Minnesota and Wisconsin had a kid!! LOL

The Beg Beggle thing kills me!!

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Thereā€™s a number of holes in this ā€œleak,ā€ chief among them being that the jury is in session again and the defense team hasnā€™t already brought this up. AFAIK thereā€™s still a pending motion for mistrial from the defense, I canā€™t imagine them sitting on something of this magnitude.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: generik

Who would YOU automatically think they are ?? HmmmšŸ˜ƒ

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Yea the only video I've heard about being withheld is the one the DA had from the FBI, that supposedly showed Rittenhouse point his rifle at pedo arsonist or was it ziminski, both were right there.

edit on 17-11-2021 by TomCollin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Thereā€™s a number of holes in this ā€œleak,ā€ chief among them being that the jury is in session again and the defense team hasnā€™t already brought this up. AFAIK thereā€™s still a pending motion for mistrial from the defense, I canā€™t imagine them sitting on something of this magnitude.

What if the FBI/Antifa/BLM infiltrators got to the judge and jury? Then the defense would try to object but Judgy could be all like the one in Ted and give a smooth, "Overruuuuuuled".

Still LOL'ing at the Federal Marshal having insight from the non-Federal courthouse. People on here will believe anything so long as it confirms their bias.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: starshift

But, its the "Language of the opressed"?

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

A couple thoughts about this but I have to make it quick!

I was reading the motion this morning and I wondered if maybe the defense hasn't filed a new motion because he doesn't want to appear to be "piling on" before the judge rules on the previous motion... but I doubt it. I'm more inclined to think this is a totally bogus leak. It certainly wasn't leaked directly to any U.S. Marshal, so even that would be second- or third-hand hearsay.

It did occur to me in my ponderings though that the only way anyone would know that a couple jurors are "holding out" is if the jury foreman told someone this. I suppose the bailiff could have overheard something from the deliberation room and repeated it, but I think that's unlikely. Which means two jurors outright stated they would only vote "guilty" because they are afraid of the consequences if Rittenhouse is acquitted. I suppose the bailiff could have overheard such a thing and repeated it....

One more question: Is there any scenario you see in which the prosecution would ask for a mistrial (without prejudice) based on the seeming threats and intimidation?

But am I mistaken in thinking that the jury foreman can only address questions/comments to the judge? So if the jury foreman did make such a statement, the judge would necessarily be informed?

Thanks, Shamrock -- gotta run now. My chariot awaits me...

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   
BLM are very intimidating..

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Defense has requested a mistrial with prejudice. Prosecutor withheld video evidence by sharing only low res drone footage when the full resolution was introduced as evidence in trial. This Prosecutor is as dirty as his George Soros tattoo.

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

They try to be, but really they're just LOUD.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

Those little communist #####.

USMS needs to do them like they did Reinhold or whatever that antifa fugitive was. They are interfering in the administration of justice and intimidating jurors. They should be sequestered in secret, voting in secret, identities never revealed.

Like Trump said, ā€œHunted down like an animal.ā€ And most of us at least like animals.

Mouthy BLM and obnoxious antifa

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: SentientBunnySuit
Defense has requested a mistrial with prejudice. Prosecutor withheld video evidence by sharing only low res drone footage when the full resolution was introduced as evidence in trial. This Prosecutor is as dirty as his George Soros tattoo.

www.zerohedge.com...

The above is the 2nd best possible outcome.

1st best = OK to shoot if you feel your life is in danger.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: SentientBunnySuit

Or the goofy little red commie looking lapel pin he had on at least one day

Commies and their enablers make me sick. We need zero tolerance against them.
edit on 11/17/2021 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

You should have seen how FAST BLM/ANTIFA jumped on their buses and got out of Kenosha, after hero Kyle Rittenhouse shot a few rioters last year. Within 2 hours...poof!

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

They are a bunch of wet paper towels. Overcooked noodles. Soaked strings. They are wobbly and non-solid. At the first sign of trouble they collapse into a sopping pile.

Those with no back bone are not intimidating. Although they will still be forced to keep their grubby little hands off actual people and pay a heavy price for defiance. In SYG states we are covered, those cowards will never come here. But we need to use the SCOTUS to prevent states from attacking Citizens that defend themselves from violent rioters thugs and thieves

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

This a beach hood, not a free range. Small lots. A half million in so. ca. gets you a 50s tract home unless you are out in the literal middle of nowhere.

If I lived out there, which I truly wish, and am hoping to doā€¦. I want bunnies. And a pigmy goat. And some chickens, and maybe even a rooster.

But its a problem in this neighborhood. I have one well behaved cattledog that is nearly always by my side and welcome in the house. I expect my neighbors to follow zoning laws and the city to enforce, but CA has gone loco a ways back, and newcomers bring their lifestyles with them, and the city elites dont seem to care. COVID has shut down the city council meetings so there is no point in callingā€¦.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   
OhOh Jury has a question !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

June 2020 we had word that several busses were coming to the town I live in. A bunch of us decided to meet them. We're pretty sure that one of the Producers for a local television station called them and told them that we were armed and waiting. The busses turned around and went the other way.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

I just don't consider my home to be "3rd world." That includes more than roosters crowing.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   

I wondered if maybe the defense hasn't filed a new motion because he doesn't want to appear to be "piling on" before the judge rules on the previous motion... but I doubt it.

Theyā€™ve already got two, one for the prosecutorā€™s conduct during cross and one for them withholding video evidence. Often times filing for mistrial is laying groundwork for when a negative verdict is appealed.

I suppose the bailiff could have overheard something from the deliberation room and repeated it, but I think that's unlikely.

Bailiffs talk, theyā€™re people like anybody else. They shouldnā€™t, especially about things they hear coming out of a jury room, but it happens. That said, something like this would have obligated the bailiff to make it known to the court, and the court would be obligated to address it in some manner.

Is there any scenario you see in which the prosecution would ask for a mistrial (without prejudice) based on the seeming threats and intimidation?

In a word, no. That type of motion almost always comes from the defense. Itā€™s not up to the DA to show that a jury has been influenced unless they think itā€™s been influenced to find a verdict the DA doesnā€™t want.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join