It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fight for Election Integrity Continues -- Audits, Criminal Investigations, Legislative Reform

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: mcsnacks77
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

The Democrats Freedom to vote act will overrule all those election security laws.
Living a dream if you think Democrats are giving their power up.
Democrats will get rid of filibuster.
And there will be no consequences. The ones that make the rules and the laws for the consequences make them so they can’t be punished by them.

Filibuster busting for hr1 is already busted.

As is packing SCOTUS.

They won't give up willingly.

But they will be removed from power.

edit on 30-1-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 08:08 AM
link   

The Democrats Freedom to vote act will overrule all those election security laws.

Well, right now there are two people preventing that from happening. As long as at least one of those stands firm, that won't happen.

But, it is downright terrifying to realize that my kids' futures rest on those two no votes.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

I still don’t get how Democrats call the filibuster a minority ruling the house. When it’s purpose is for a majority count for anything to pass. But they play semantics and say simple majority is all that’s required by the Constitution.

Democrats manifesto is pretty scary : democracy reforms, climate change legislation, the Dream Act, Medicare for All, debt-free college, equal pay, gun violence prevention legislation, an increase to the minimum wage, universal pre-k, and any other progressive priority you can name.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Well, right now there are two people preventing that from happening. As long as at least one of those stands firm, that won't happen.

But, it is downright terrifying to realize that my kids' futures rest on those two no votes.

We can lose one of those votes, but not both.

The AZ senator's vote was after the motion had already failed.

Otherwise I agree, walking a tightrope.

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

I know... that's why I said "As long as at least one of those stands firm, that won't happen."

posted on Jan, 30 2022 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I know... that's why I said "As long as at least one of those stands firm, that won't happen."

I missed that on first reading.

The AZ senator isn't in democrat's way.

Just election games.

Manchin is the only one to worry about.

His re-election in WV depends on holding strong on this issue.

No legal path for democrat's absurd plans.

edit on 30-1-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 01:18 AM
link   
FYI: RINOS are still working to protect the STEAL they helped to orchestrate in Nov 2020.

Arizona RINO Walter Blackman: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

I'm sure he's getting an earful this week!

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 02:33 AM
link   
The Gateway Pundit has a horribly structured website, but at least the journalists there are not intimidated by "authorities" into staying quiet about things that incriminate Democrats and RINOs. For example:

True the Vote has been working with Dinesh D’Souza to create a bombshell movie that uses footage they obtained of ballot boxes in key states across America to steal the election in 2020.

Using geo-tracking devices, True the Vote was able to take footage from drop boxes across America in key states like Georgia and others to track over 2,000 ‘mules” wearing gloves and disguises to stuff ballot boxes.

Dinesh D’Souza narrates the clip from his upcoming movie “2,000 Mules”:

“This one “mule” made 53 trips to 20 drop boxes. He’s not alone.

We tracked 2,000 mules making multiple ballot drops.
Highlight VidClip at: www.thegatewaypundit.com... tion/

This is the type of legitimate evidence crooked authorities (DOJ, FBI, Prosecutors, Judges) have been ignoring, even after its presented in formal hearings before state authorities, and to Congress.

Democrats and Republicans who conspired with Democrats to install Joe Biden in the White House, keep avoiding answering this one simple question...

"Why are you against voters knowing if their election result(s) was or was not accurate, based on election laws? Why do you fight so hard to prevent this type of transparency??"

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Just election games.

No worries, and you're almost certainly right about Synema.

I don't have as much faith as you in Manchin. He talks ... ok ... but he's flipped so many times in the past it is simply not possible to say he won't on this issue either.

As I said... this is my primary fear - well, this, and that tptb are losing the hearts and minds so badly now - and they know it - that they will start a nuclear WWIII to cover their criminal/traitorous/evil asses.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Cute/True: www.abovetopsecret.com...

They must be removed. PERIOD.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 07:10 AM
link   

They won’t bust it or get rid it that’s looks bad. Instead they will create exemptions in it that will make it so they can pass the bills to stay in power. They still have 9 months. They will let the economy recover a little more then start on it in May.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Arizona Audit update from State Senator Wendy Rogers:

This was one of the last pieces- and one even President Trump himself asked us to pursue. The Freedom Times has the story: Arizona State Senator Wendy Rogers (R) on Friday released an update involving the “Splunk logs and routers”, in regards to an agreement that was reached last year in September between the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors and the Arizona State Senate — after the county failed to comply with a subpoena related to the 2020 election audit. Arizona Senate President Karen Fann (R) had initially sought ballot envelopes or ballot envelope images; user names, passwords, and security keys for election machines; voter records; routers or router images; and Splunk logs, as previously reported by The Freedom Times. Maricopa County officials, however, resisted the Senate subpoena, which then sparked an investigation by Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich. Senate President Fann released a statement in September, indicating that Maricopa County reached a settlement with the Arizona Senate, where they agreed to the initial demands of the subpoena. According to a new update shared on Friday by Senator Wendy Rogers, former Congressman John Shadegg (R-AZ), who is serving as the Special Master in the settlement agreement, has released the names of the computer experts who will examine the County’s routers and Splunk logs. The experts who will work with the Special Master to answer the questions are Jane Gin, Brad E. Rhodes, and Andrew Keck. “As agreed, by the parties, the examination of the routers and Splunk logs is for the purpose of answering questions posed by the Senate related to the November 3, 2020, General Election during the time between October 7 and November 20, 2020,” the statement read. Finally! It's about time Maricopa turned over the splunk logs. Now it's time to examine them to see if they were tampered with- and get one step closer to the truth about 2020 in Arizona.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Thank you Very much for bringing that updated information.

Do we know when this examination will begin, how long it will take, and whether updates will be released as the examination progresses?

If this was an investigation run by democrats, it would have been done long ago.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Democrats and RINOS who cheated to install Biden in the White House, severely eroded public confidence in our election system(s).

A whopping 75% of Georgia residents now feel the 2022 mid-term election results will NOT be accurate.

Stunning!: www.forbes.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Another update from Arizona State Senator Wendy Rogers:

We have advanced seven bills crucial to election integrity. The Arizona Sun Times reports:

The Arizona state Senate Government Committee on Monday passed seven bills dealing with combating voter fraud. One of the biggest priorities in the Arizona Legislature this year is election integrity, due to concerns about fraud in the 2020 Arizona presidential election.

SB 1012, sponsored by State Sen. Kelly Townsend (R-Apache Junction), who chairs the committee, directs the Arizona Legislature to choose an expert to provide a report on voter registration list maintenance, to ensure the regular purging of invalid voters.

SB 1013, also sponsored by Townsend, directs the Arizona Secretary of State to submit a request to the U.S. Election Assistance Commission requesting that Arizona’s proof-of-citizenship requirement be placed on the state’s federal voter registration forms.

SB 1054, another bill from Townsend, requires the secretary of state’s election equipment review committee to conduct a detailed security review of election equipment every two years.

SB 1120, sponsored by State Sen. Sonny Borelli (R-Lake Havasu), along with 14 co-sponsors, requires ballots to contain 19 anti-fraud measures, including tracking by individual voter code number. During the hearing, Borelli stated, “Any illegal ballot that gets injected into the system suppresses a legal vote.”

SB 1119, another bill sponsored by Borelli, which has five co-sponsors, makes ballot images public records. Former Democratic Maricopa County Recorder Adrian Fontes supports the bill. One member of the public who requested to speak expressed concern that there was no way to determine after voting whether their vote was tabulated correctly. While some of the county recorders provide proof afterward that a voter’s ballot was received and counted, they do not reveal how the person voted.

SB 1133, sponsored by Sen. Wendy Rogers (R-Flagstaff), bans mail-in ballots by cities, towns and school districts. According to election fraud experts, the vast majority of ballot fraud takes place with mail-in ballots. Many jurisdictions are moving to 100% mail-in-ballots, prompting former Phoenix mayoral candidate Merissa Hamilton to state during the hearing, “Not being able to vote in person is voter suppression.”

SB 1008, sponsored by State Sen. Michelle Ugenti-Rita (R-Scottsdale), changes the threshold that triggers an automatic recount, from a margin of 0.1 percentage points to 0.5 points.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 11:43 PM
link   

They didn’t steal the state. They positioned themselves in positions where they controlled the results of the states outcomes. The context of stole shouldnt be used for the election results. Stole implies there was possession of something then it was taken away. The results declared a winner and they retained that title. Did they cheat? Yes. Can it be proven? Yes. Is it obvious? Yes. The question you have to ask is why is yes the answer to all these questions?

Don't listen to the person who has the answers; listen to the person who has the questions.

Like the answers to these questions in Florida?

www.thegatewaypundit.com... ddress-registered/

Have any msm democrats bothered to cover this?

Of course not.

If the random statistical sample holds it means well over a million STOLEN votes in Florida.

edit on 3-2-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Just election games.

No worries, and you're almost certainly right about Synema.

I don't have as much faith as you in Manchin. He talks ... ok ... but he's flipped so many times in the past it is simply not possible to say he won't on this issue either.

As I said... this is my primary fear - well, this, and that tptb are losing the hearts and minds so badly now - and they know it - that they will start a nuclear WWIII to cover their criminal/traitorous/evil asses.

The main reason I have faith in Manchin right now is that I know democrats damn near went bamn on him over this issue.

He will never in his life see another bribe attempt that massive, and he knew it when he told democrats to keep it.

He will never in his life face political threats from his own party as massive as he got on this issue, and he also knew that when he told democrats to bring it.

Those are the kind of things that build trust.

edit on 4-2-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   

The main reason I have faith in Manchin right now is that I know democrats damn near went bamn on him over this issue.

He will never in his life see another bribe attempt that massive, and he knew it when he told democrats to keep it.

He will never in his life face political threats from his own party as massive as he got on this issue, and he also knew that when he told democrats to bring it.

Those are the kind of things that build trust.

I sincerely hope you're right...

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Same.

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   

The only way to fix election problems.
1. Don’t depend on the government to do it. The more broken the better for them. So get the voter registration files for all of the People in your precinct.

2) Confirm that each address is real and in that precinct.

3) Find out via property sales how many people moved into the area, out of the area in the past x number of years, and if they are still on voter rolls.

4) Go knock on doors with an abnormally high number of people registered to that address.

5) Work to remove people from the rolls that don't exist or moved to prevent the laundering of votes.

6) Get petitions signed to eliminate all machines and go back to hand-counted paper ballots.

7) All ballots counted in precinct in which they were cast with official results not being known to anyone until a certified envelope with those results is received by County Clerk who tallies each precinct with a live feed and witnesses from the community.

8) People that defended our Nation (retired fire and police along with veterans) should be the only ones that count the ballots, NOT Political Parties.

9.) After the election, mail every voter and let them know we were disappointed that they didn't vote if the records show they didn't or a thank you for voting if they did. This would allow us to immediately determine how many Real People are having their NON Vote stolen. It would also help us see if any legitimate votes were destroyed.

edit on 01-12-2022 by mcsnacks77 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join