It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fight for Election Integrity Continues -- Audits, Criminal Investigations, Legislative Reform

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Attorney general bronovich should climb on board easily now with decertifying the Joe Biden electors.

Hell, hold another election. States hold elections all the time, for one thing or another. I would say this is pretty important.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

Finchem is doubling down:

EXCLUSIVE: Arizona State Rep. Mark Finchem Challenges House Speaker to Public Debate On Decertification: “Here’s My Cards. I’m Waiting To See Yours.” (VIDEO)

So for the Speaker of the House to say, “well, it’s unconstitutional?” I’m happy to put my constitutional scholars and lawyers up against whoever is advising him. And frankly, I think it would be great for us to have a public debate so that the people know what’s really going on instead of having it behind the doors of the legislature. This is not going away. And until this is fully examined, and the people are fully satisfied, they are going to believe that justice has been denied.

It ain't over till it's over!

And quite frankly, from where I'm sitting (smack dab in Maricopa County!), the people are far from ready to let it be over. I hope and expect that you're seeing the same in your corner of AZ. More than ever there is a "never give in and never give up" attitude among the people. The more we are thwarted and obstructed and denied, the greater our determination grows. I've even heard Kari Lake and legislators express a similar "never give in and never give up" mindset.

This ain't over by a long shot!

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Attorney general bronovich should climb on board easily now with decertifying the Joe Biden electors.

One would think he'd already be standing on their shoulder's and leading the charge...

Hell, hold another election. States hold elections all the time, for one thing or another. I would say this is pretty important.

At this point, it wouldn't surprise me at all if that happened. It also occurs to me that the harder they make it to handle these issues in the ordinary ways, the more likely they will be handled in extra-ordinary ways.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Bingo!

Millions of votes in key States and select areas may have been "controlled" by ballot custody fraud !! 😎

The old switch-er-oo trick and makes a case for all ballots to be counted at the "locations" 😎

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Bingo!

Millions of votes in key States and select areas may have been "controlled" by ballot custody fraud !! 😎

The old switch-er-oo trick and makes a case for all ballots to be counted at the "locations" 😎

It certainly does. In double custody... perhaps triple custody -- One Dem, one Pub, and one Indie or Third party rep.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Same in my part of AZ.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Well over 50,000 fraudulent votes cast from phantom voters identified in Wisconsin
🚨

In Wisconsin:

1.5 million illegal voter registrations
155,000 suspected fake voters

"Well over -- well over -- 50,000 illegally cast ballots that we can prove" from Nov. 3, 2020

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Interesting... and Biden "won" Wisconsin by about 23,000... with more than twice that many "illegally cast ballots that we can prove"...

So much more at your link as well.

Another uncertifiable election. We do not know -- because we are not told -- who those votes went to; we can only know that the elections were tainted, compromised and corrupted (sometimes criminally so). Just like in Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania, etc.

A bill to decertify the election and reclaim their electors has already been introduced in Wisconsin. It needs to be passed.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Seriously? Is his supercomputer nicknamed Kraken?

Peter Bernegger, the grandson of the founders of sausage company Hillshire Farms who was convicted of bank fraud and mail fraud in 2009, said he’s been working with thousands of volunteers and a “supercomputer” to find evidence of fraud and misconduct in the state’s voter registration system. Despite repeated requests from Democrats on the committee, Bernegger refused to share further evidence or documentation of his allegations.

Wisconsin Examiner

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Seriously? Is his supercomputer nicknamed Kraken?

Peter Bernegger, the grandson of the founders of sausage company Hillshire Farms who was convicted of bank fraud and mail fraud in 2009, said he’s been working with thousands of volunteers and a “supercomputer” to find evidence of fraud and misconduct in the state’s voter registration system. Despite repeated requests from Democrats on the committee, Bernegger refused to share further evidence or documentation of his allegations.

Wisconsin Examiner

I named mine 'Computer'.

Sounds like you are ridiculing someone else's 'culture' again.

Shame on you.

Have anything to say about the problems with democrat ghost voters in Wisconsin stealing the election?

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Considering he made a snazzy PowerPoint but refused to actually share any evidence and documentation? Considering he's by law been proven to be a fraudster? Uh no not much else besides lol.

And culture? Are you referring to Kraken? Are you purposely being obtuse by not remembering kooky Sidney Powell and her "releasing the Kraken" in reference to all the voter fraud? You know Sidney, she just had to pay back money for wasting the courts time in Michigan when it became clear that affidavits weren't vetted by her and were incorrect?

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Considering he made a snazzy PowerPoint but refused to actually share any evidence and documentation? Considering he's by law been proven to be a fraudster? Uh no not much else besides lol.

And culture? Are you referring to Kraken? Are you purposely being obtuse by not remembering kooky Sidney Powell and her "releasing the Kraken" in reference to all the voter fraud? You know Sidney, she just had to pay back money for wasting the courts time in Michigan when it became clear that affidavits weren't vetted by her and were incorrect?

It was a poke at you democrats accusing everyone of doing the same thing over absolutely ridiculous stuff.

I see you are still completely blind to democrat brainwashing.

Are democrats still preventing anyone from looking at the ballots bamn?

Then nothing you say on this issue is worth any more than your russia hoax.

Deal with it.

edit on 10-2-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   

You know Sidney, she just had to pay back money for wasting the courts time in Michigan when it became clear that affidavits weren't vetted by her and were incorrect?

That was the biggest sham of a court hearing, I've ever witnessed. You can still watch it on YT if you like.
The judge was bias from the start and relied on false mainstream narratives while completely disregarded a mountain of evidence. She cherry picked the most vague affidavits and used false narratives to make a case for legal abuse. She shouldn't be allowed to be the judge of anything.
When courts become corrupted, justice fails.
edit on 11-2-2022 by IndieA because: added info

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Many political court failures are intentional and controlled opposition. 😊

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Seriously? Even Lin Wood was like, well my name is there but I had nothing to do with it. Her affidavit stating she had a military intelligence officer was an IT guy in Texas who never was an intelligence officer, numbers she used were incorrect and more. But as she said in her own defense on the Dominion law suit, "a reasonable person would not have taken her claims to be statements of fact."

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   

The Michigan case focused on more than 200 sworn affidavits that were summited in that state.

There were mountains of evidence in all 6 swing States. Was some of that evidence false? Probably, but most of it likely wasn't. Lindell being played by Dennis Montgomery's data and that one guy's "red team" is evidence of possible controlled opposition at the highest levels.

It's also becoming more and more self-evident that national security orders are in play regarding the "fortified" election.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Im thinking, perhaps, they should have

originally posted by: IndieA
summited in that state.

..all those..

originally posted by: IndieA
mountains of evidence

Who knows? Maybe the exercise woulda done em good.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   

So court cases are supposed to be heard even with false affidavits in the mix? It is the attorneys responsibility to verify or at least check into the veracity of the statements. You want to the court to have to vet all of the affidavits because some could be true? These were false items that should have been determined before they even were filed. This is the court and judges problem? No, this is the terrible attorney's problem.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   

So court cases are supposed to be heard even with false affidavits in the mix? It is the attorneys responsibility to verify or at least check into the veracity of the statements. You want to the court to have to vet all of the affidavits because some could be true? These were false items that should have been determined before they even were filed. This is the court and judges problem? No, this is the terrible attorney's problem.

There was no evidence that any of the affidavits were false. The judge argued that a few of them were too vague and admonished the lawyers for it.
I saw no reason any of those affidavits should of been withheld. The whole hearing went on like a predetermined witch hunt.

I just assumed, for the sake of argument, that some of those affidavits might be false because not everyone is honest or perceives things correctly.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I mean even I could see that like Melissa Corone's affidavit might need to be vetted. She was there to literally wipe off machines with cleaner, so how she would have any direct knowledge should be questioned, she lied about her degree from U of M, she's on that same website as Lauren Boebert claiming she is talent and a model, she was convicted of a cyber crime by loading her own sex tape online claiming it came in an email from her boyfriend's ex as revenge. Her word at face value would need further proof to back it up.
That's just one person and this info was easy to find by anyone much less an attorney.

ETA: I gave you an example of fake. No military intelligence officer. Incorrect numbers being used and claimed.

And yeah vague? I remember hearing this one during the hearing. " someone heard from someone else, that their boss heard something funny was going on." Ummm ok. Guess that proves it.
edit on 11-2-2022 by frogs453 because: Add

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join