It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fight for Election Integrity Continues -- Audits, Criminal Investigations, Legislative Reform

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: mcsnacks77
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

The only way to fix election problems.
1. Don’t depend on the government to do it. The more broken the better for them. So get the voter registration files for all of the People in your precinct.

2) Confirm that each address is real and in that precinct.

3) Find out via property sales how many people moved into the area, out of the area in the past x number of years, and if they are still on voter rolls.

4) Go knock on doors with an abnormally high number of people registered to that address.

5) Work to remove people from the rolls that don't exist or moved to prevent the laundering of votes. Read post just before this one.

6) Get petitions signed to eliminate all machines and go back to hand-counted paper ballots.

7) All ballots counted in precinct in which they were cast with official results not being known to anyone until a certified envelope with those results is received by County Clerk who tallies each precinct with a live feed and witnesses from the community.

8) People that defended our Nation (retired fire and police along with veterans) should be the only ones that count the ballots, NOT Political Parties.

9.) After the election, mail every voter and let them know we were disappointed that they didn't vote if the records show they didn't or a thank you for voting if they did. This would allow us to immediately determine how many Real People are having their NON Vote stolen. It would also help us see if any legitimate votes were destroyed.

Some excellent ideas!

I especially like what Arizona is attempting to make ballots more difficult to counterfeit.

We also need MUCH better voter registration verification and cleanup, and a complete ban on un-staffed drop boxes and harvesting.

And for audits to become common, what are they trying to hide?

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Well, I'm back, and I hate to say it, but I've got nothing for you this morning except excuses -- and apologies. I spent hours catching up last night, and I had at least a couple dozen tabs open to whittle down for posting, and damned Windows forced an update and a reboot overnight and I lost everything. I thought about just posting links with no excerpts and no comments on my part, but I wanted to do better. And I was just too tired to do so. Argh!!! So my apologies.

And, while I'm at it, my apologies for just disappearing without a heads up. Time and circumstances got away from me, and I just didn't have time. Double argh!!!

I've got a lot to do around the house today, but I'll try to multi-task and find some of those links to post again. I was excited to see that other states are picking up the Election Integrity baton... Cali, South Carolina, Idaho (or maybe it was Iowa...). So much happening!

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I especially like what Arizona is attempting to make ballots more difficult to counterfeit.

We also need MUCH better voter registration verification and cleanup, and a complete ban on un-staffed drop boxes and harvesting.

And for audits to become common, what are they trying to hide?

I'm pretty excited about what our House and Senate have been up to as well since reconvening, and especially the ballot integrity bills.

Several states -- including AZ -- are currently reconsidering their subscription to ERIC, which is the "standard" program for managing voter rolls, and has done such a piss poor job of it... if honesty and fairness and integrity is their actual goal at least.

I'd love to see a system that didn't even require audits due to total transparency... but if we can't have that, I would rather see automatic audits... or at least random audits on a frequent and regular basis.

Trust but verify.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Don't apologize. The pay here sucks. But you have done amazing even with the poor pay.

I really like the ballot integrity idea. Make it as hard as possible to duplicate the ballots. The only people who would be against that are cheaters. And they would have to be exposed to complain. it's a win, win.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Make it as hard as possible to duplicate the ballots. The only people who would be against that are cheaters.

I've actually thought a lot on this. I think a simple solution (for future years, not so much now) is to simply incorporate voter identification into the Vital records and Legal immigration process. But along with that, has to also overcome a humans natural propensity for laziness....a lot of these problems we see reported seem to stem with outdated records or duplicate records. As a network dude, im sure you have a real tight grasp on how annoying (but necessary) dupe record or invalid record maintenance can be.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

But ID systems don't have anything to do with Ballot counterfeiting 😎

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I am all for any way we can make as many people "WHO ARE ELIGABLE" to vote do so, and make damn sure no fraud can exist. I want the will of the people to be what determines a win.

I'd love to be able to remove money from the election process, but I doubt that can be done.

The idea of incorporating blockchain into the voting process has merit. While it can be attacked, it's almost impossible to change a record.

Why would anyone be against that, other than wanting to cheat the system?

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Don't apologize. The pay here sucks. But you have done amazing even with the poor pay.

Thanks -- I appreciate that, and even more appreciative that you're still here and paying attention and contributing

I really like the ballot integrity idea. Make it as hard as possible to duplicate the ballots. The only people who would be against that are cheaters. And they would have to be exposed to complain. it's a win, win.

I really like it too. I like that the people are enabled to follow and track their ballots. Anything that gives the people more information and more direct involvement empowers the people... and disempowers the dirty critters. (Apparently disempowers is not a real word... but you know what I mean!)

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

But ID systems don't have anything to do with Ballot counterfeiting 😎

With the types of constraints i was suggesting, it would sort of disallow the whole "One voter / multiple votes" scenario. Ensuring the person who is voting is the only vote counted.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   

How so with mailed out -- mailed in counterfeit ballots ??🦇

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I don’t like the fact that Arizona Governor Ducey made millions of dollars in China. That’s a conflict of interest.
He may still owe them favors.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I don’t know if they can stop the ballot integrity. The states order ballots from the election software company. So if they are crooked, how do you stop them? I mean Georgia special ordered 750,000 extra ballots without serial numbers for them to use. They said they didn’t use them but when asked to turn them over they could only find 500,000 of them and said the others were destroyed by “accident.” The system is corrupted from the top down. Make all the laws and integrity bills you want, until you stop the companies that are crooked and controlled by who knows.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   

In key areas, at key times, ballot "observers" couldn't get close enough to see if the ballots were legal or not.

Democrats (again) used the Covid-19 excuse to keep observers far away. Without Covid-19, Joe Biden wouldn't be President. Covid-19 creation, and how it would be used to effect U.S. elections, was planned before 1/1/2020 (imo).

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: mcsnacks77

I don’t like the fact that Arizona Governor Ducey made millions of dollars in China.

None of us do!!!

That’s a conflict of interest.
He may still owe them favors.

Fortunately, the word's been getting out, and it needs to. Although he's termed out as Guv, there's been talk of him running against Kelly for US Senate. Probably as a replacement for if/when Brnovich has to pull out because the voters are too darned mad at him for not acting on the audit evidence! Ducey won't do any better with the voters tho. He's been worse than useless since Covid began, and the election issues only made it worse.

No one will let him -- or the voters -- ever forget that he literally certified our electors as the Senate's hearing on election irregularities and illegalities was happening!!!

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

In key areas, at key times, ballot "observers" couldn't get close enough to see if the ballots were legal or not.

Democrats (again) used the Covid-19 excuse to keep observers far away. Without Covid-19, Joe Biden wouldn't be President. Covid-19 creation, and how it would be used to effect U.S. elections, was planned before 1/1/2020 (imo).

They definitely weaponized Covid for their political gain. And so many other ways for the benefit of so many others as well. I have to agree it was planned.

But they only "won" a battle... they're losing the war. They were desperate, they were arrogant and cocky, they were greedy, and they went too far. I truly believe they counted on being able to completely control the narrative and deflect any/all lawsuits on technicalities (and corruption), and they would get away with it. They've certainly tried. But it hasn't worked.

Truth has it's own power and its own momentum.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well, if records are maintained and in sync and constantly updated, it would generate an immediate flag on using the SSN more than once.

Picture it the same way as giving someone stars on ATS. You can only give one star to a post from one account. Duplicate accounts can be flagged by the mods by way of external IP address - yes assuming a VPN isnt used, there is no VPN option for mail-in voting - and quickly routed. Any future mail-in votes can have an accompanying national PIN that stays with you for life and is expunged upon receipt of a death certificate.

Apart from that, much like e-commerce, a "receipt" of your vote is sent digitally to you (the owner of the vote and the SSN's registration) to qualify that the vote you registered is the one they counted, maybe via a company like Verisign for example.

Everything else, by way of legislation, can be legally ignored....no need for partisan in-fighting among us average joes.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I would look at it in a light-hearted "we'll be back" manner as you are too, if Joe Biden's "condition" didn't make him being our President so dangerous...such a huge threat to every one of us.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I would look at it in a light-hearted "we'll be back" manner as you are too, if Joe Biden's "condition" didn't make him being our President so dangerous...such a huge threat to every one of us.

I don't want nor intend to minimize or underestimate the very serious position we are in... not at all!!! But I can also appreciate that it could be much much worse. And if they'd had their way, it would be. So they have been too successful, but not nearly as successful as they'd hoped for and worked for. Divine Providence has stepped in so many times to make sure that didn't happen! So many many times even their best laid plans have gone awry for one reason or another. It's more than coincidence or happenstance. The Lord works in mysterious ways, His wonders to behold...

On a more practical level, as election year shenanigans gear up again, and the right makes the most and the best politically of the election issues found, the evidence for election crimes, the words and deeds (or lack thereof) of the candidates running, I am also reminded that while the power hungry in both parties are not our friends, they aren't each others' friends either. Even the RINOs, who are quite happy to make political hay with the hard work of others, but are all talk and no action. They all want all the power to themselves, and will stab each other in the back in a heartbeat if it serves their own best interests. They may not be our friends, but they aren't anyone's friends, so to a certain extent, they also serve our best interests nevertheless.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Yes..I'd say a RINO is better than a Democrat. You can at least count on them to do the right things in traditional activities, like voting for conservative Supreme Court justices, and fighting Joe Biden's spending binges.

But I'm hoping we get a majority Republican House/Senate, consisting of leaders with no-fear/get justice spirit and attitudes in place on 1/1/2023.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 07:23 PM
link   

That's assuming the same people use the same IDs 🔥

Not all IPs keep the same IP Identity number for very long for private accounts. Some change every day🔥

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join