It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fight for Election Integrity Continues -- Audits, Criminal Investigations, Legislative Reform

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: mcsnacks77
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

A Republican is trying to stop Wisconsins decertification bill.

Whomever is trying to push decertification of Biden in Wisconsin must work for Democrats. You can't decertify without proving that Biden lost! Must be someone attempting to sabotage the genuine Republican attempts to get to the bottom of what happened, or didn't happen, Nov 2020 in Wisconsin.

This is a Genuine Attempt, because of the Pushback he's getting: apnews.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They've obviously never met Mike Gableman.

Currently throwing everything they can at him in an effort to keep anyone from ever actually looking at the ballots.

Because democrats have ALWAYS KNOWN what we will find.

Wisconsin may actually decertify as a result of this refusal instead of actually looking at the ballots.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Yea but they found two ways to get around his objection. Don’t know if they were accepted yet or not. It seems at the rate everything is moving, that by the time decertification happens it will be 2024. Maybe that’s the Democrats plan. Put it off long enough so it won’t matter.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Yea but they found two ways to get around his objection. Don’t know if they were accepted yet or not. It seems at the rate everything is moving, that by the time decertification happens it will be 2024. Maybe that’s the Democrats plan. Put it off long enough so it won’t matter.

It is obviously the democrat's plan.

Idiots don't realize that we will NEVER let this drop until they let us look at the ballots, admit to stealing the election, or we decertify.

No other options anymore.

I don't care if it takes until 2074.

The democrat party committed an actual coup by stealing a GD election.

democrats just stole our country, and THINK they got away with it.

Then spent a year blaming us for what they intentionally did.

I don't care if we have to put joe & nancy's rusting coffins in prison a century from now, they will not get away with it just because we refused to return their violence & fascism.

edit on 27-1-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Did you see the news in PA?

Supreme court ruled that 2020 ballot boxes and mail in voting were illegal.

Also learned that 74 counties have illegally deleted 2m ballot images, in an effort to avoid cheating being caught in an audit like in AZ.

This is in addition to illegally deleting drop box survailance videos.

Next step, decertification. No audit is possible, or even necessary anymore.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   

It was proven in 2004 the election was stolen. Everybody forgot about that. I can name 8 or 9 senate races since 2008 that were proven to be stolen. Nothing ever gets done about it because they know people have a short attention span. Well enough people to make it still matter. Everyday that goes by less and less people care. That’s how the rulers work. They just fade whatever wrong they have done slowly into non-existence. It’s what they are doing with Covid now. It served its purpose. Last week they said to only worry about it November thru February, which is what we were doing this whole time with the flu. Yesterday they told hospitals to stop counting Covid recoveries. Just count deaths. Mask mandates are gone. Vaccine shots are being less reported or forced upon. Said we will just live it. And poof! It’s gone. But it will still be used as a coverup. Maybe 1 a year or 2 times news will report a town going on lockdown because of it. Or if a bunch of people turn up dead, it will be blamed on Covid. Covid was just another measure to put a lockdown mindset into our subconscious. So the next time we hear lockdown we won’t even ask why, but do it like the good sheep we are.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   

It was proven in 2004 the election was stolen. Everybody forgot about that. I can name 8 or 9 senate races since 2008 that were proven to be stolen. Nothing ever gets done about it because they know people have a short attention span. Well enough people to make it still matter. Everyday that goes by less and less people care. That’s how the rulers work. They just fade whatever wrong they have done slowly into non-existence. It’s what they are doing with Covid now. It served its purpose. Last week they said to only worry about it November thru February, which is what we were doing this whole time with the flu. Yesterday they told hospitals to stop counting Covid recoveries. Just count deaths. Mask mandates are gone. Vaccine shots are being less reported or forced upon. Said we will just live it. And poof! It’s gone. But it will still be used as a coverup. Maybe 1 a year or 2 times news will report a town going on lockdown because of it. Or if a bunch of people turn up dead, it will be blamed on Covid. Covid was just another measure to put a lockdown mindset into our subconscious. So the next time we hear lockdown we won’t even ask why, but do it like the good sheep we are.

Do you get your news from cartoons?

What election was stolen in 2004 or 2008?

I can think of two democrat senators that were caught though.

NEVER a president and both houses of congress.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 10:09 PM
link   

On Friday December 10 2004 two certified volunteers for the Ohio Recount team assigned to Greene County were in process recording voting information from minority precincts in Greene County, and were stopped mid-count by a surprise order from Secretary of State Blackwell's office. The Director Board of Elections stated that "all voter records for the state of Ohio were "locked-down," and now they are not considered public records."
Ohio's Secretary of State announced [on December 14, 2007] that a $1.9 million official study shows that "critical security failures" are embedded throughout the voting systems in the state that decided the 2004 election. Those failures, she says, "could impact the integrity of elections in the Buckeye State." They have rendered Ohio's vote counts "vulnerable" to manipulation and theft by "fairly simple techniques."

In the 2000 presidential election, 1.9 million Americans cast ballots that no one counted. “Spoiled votes” is the technical term. The pile of ballots left to rot has a distinctly dark hue: About 1 million of them — half of the rejected ballots — were cast by African Americans.

A new study of the 2000 presidential election has found that 4 million to 6 million votes of the 100 million cast last November were not counted.

In 2002, Bush signed the Help America Vote Act. The result: In the 2004 election, +3 million votes were cast but not counted.

Two-thirds of the more than 1.6 million provisional ballots cast in this past year’s presidential election were counted, but there were wide differences from state to state. Alaska counted 97 percent of its provisional votes, Delaware just 6 percent.

- Alleging widespread "irregularities" on Election Day, a group of Democrats in Congress objected Thursday to the counting of Ohio's 20 electoral votes, delaying the official certification of the 2004 presidential election results.

In 2004, Johns Hopkins researchers at the Information Security Institute issued a report declaring that Diebold’s electronic voting software contained “stunning flaws.” The researchers concluded that vote totals could be altered at the voting machines and by remote access. Diebold vigorously refuted the Johns Hopkins report, claiming the researchers came to “a multitude of false conclusions.”

Harris writes that the documents expose how the mainstream media reversed their call projecting Al Gore as winner of Florida after someone “subtracted 16,022 votes from Al Gore, and in still some undefined way, added 4000 erroneous votes to George W. Bush.” Hours later, the votes were returned. One memo from Lana Hires of Global Election Systems, now Diebold, reads: “I need some answers! Our department is being audited by the County. I have been waiting for someone to give me an explanation as to why Precinct 216 gave Al Gore a minus 16,022 [votes] when it was uploaded.” Another hacked internal memo, written by Talbot Iredale, Senior VP of Research and Development for Diebold Election Systems, documents “unauthorized” replacement votes in Volusia County.

It’s 100 percent physically and scientifically impossible to know if any vote in the 2008 Presidential Election, for any candidate or initiative on any ballot, cast during any actual election, has ever been recorded accurately by a DRE voting machine. That’s just one of the “voting industry’s” dirtiest little anti-democratic secrets. Sequoia was not the only private e-voting company whose mission-critical systems failed during the critical moment of their mission in 2008. All four of the major e-voting vendors—ES&S, Diebold (now calling themselves Premier), Sequoia, and Hart Intercivic—saw similar failures, similarly under- or mis-reported, on their DRE systems in state after state. And it wasn’t just touchscreen/DREs that failed either. Optical-scan systems, which allow voters to ink their selections on paper ballots, also failed to tabulate votes accurately, and sometimes not at all.

Nathan Deal In Georgia was investigated several times for the 2010-2018 elections. Georgia, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania have had many officials caught in voter fraud since 2000.
Is that enough “cartoons” for you? I have plenty more. Geez is anybody on here not have their head up their ass.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

They've obviously never met Mike Gableman.

Currently throwing everything they can at him in an effort to keep anyone from ever actually looking at the ballots.

Because democrats have ALWAYS KNOWN what we will find.

Wisconsin may actually decertify as a result of this refusal instead of actually looking at the ballots.

Gableman is indeed relentless and unwavering. Although I question some of his individual subpoenas. Maybe if we knew WHY he wants to interview the mayors of five Wisconsin cities, that would make his requests seem less "extreme".

Democrats are pretty much telling off on themselves as CHEATERS, by how fervently they're fighting simple requests for transparency in PA-WI-MI-GA-AZ.

They fight subpoenas from Republicans, then turn around and issue subpoenas to Republicans.

Total mental whack-jobs.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 10:47 PM
link   

I won't pretend to know what Gableman is doing, but I do know how he does it.

I suspect that he wants to discuss twitter funding accepted by mayors, but just a complete guess.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: mcsnacks77

Ah, so no elections were stolen, just more dishonest democrat propaganda in an absurd effort to defend what democrats did in 2020.

Well done.

edit on 28-1-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Did you see the news in PA?

Supreme court ruled that 2020 ballot boxes and mail in voting were illegal.

Also learned that 74 counties have illegally deleted 2m ballot images, in an effort to avoid cheating being caught in an audit like in AZ.

This is in addition to illegally deleting drop box survailance videos.

Next step, decertification. No audit is possible, or even necessary anymore.

Yes...I saw it. Here is how the man who REALLY won the 2020 Presidential Election responded earlier today.
Courtesy of: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 10:59 PM
link   

I suspect that he wants to discuss twitter funding accepted by mayors, but just a complete guess.

It's interesting how our Satan-controlled liberal media refers to retired Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice Michael Gableman as, ""an "attorney" who is investigating the false claims of election fraud."" Like he's just a menial ambulance chaser. They know all the word tricks, thanks to their mentor from Hell.

It must be (I hope!) really be tearing the media people up that Joe Biden is such a bad President, compounded by the fact that 58% of Americans think he "won" by cheating!

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 11:02 PM
link   

I think he was actually Chief Justice for a while, but could be wrong on that.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Im sorry but i can't let this one go.

Can you please include the alt-right decoder ring that explains how you can NOT know what someone is doing, and yet how you DO KNOW how they're doing that something that you dont know what it is?

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

Im sorry but i can't let this one go.

Can you please include the alt-right decoder ring that explains how you can NOT know what someone is doing, and yet how you DO KNOW how they're doing that something that you dont know what it is?

I know the man and his reputation.

Was the PERFECT choice for this investigation.

Incorruptible.

While I have no insider type of information about the actual investigation.

Make sense?

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Make sense?

Yes, it does.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 11:17 PM
link   

What are you talking about? Where does it say no elections stolen? Where does it say elections stolen? It’s the same exact thing going on now. Same accusations. And it doesn’t choose a side. Bush was more of a democrat than a Republican. They are all the same to me, I don’t see a difference in anyone in politics. They are only split into two parties to make the American people think they have a Choice. Get try
All those are examples, for the exact reason nothing will come from this investigation. Just smoke and mirrors. A way to shut them up, if people thin

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: mcsnacks77

I know where you recycled this propaganda from.

Maybe you should start with researching those 1.9m votes that supposedly 'didn't count'.

Then get back to me about the rest of that nonsense.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

Make sense?

Yes, it does.

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join