It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fight for Election Integrity Continues -- Audits, Criminal Investigations, Legislative Reform

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
a reply to: mcsnacks77

Bwahahahaha!!!

And lets not forget that hillary was given debate questions ahead of time and gladly accepted them. Did Trump do that? Nope.

Look at is this way, if you can... When hillary was offered the debate questions in advance she was offered a golden opportunity to take that election by storm.

You've reminded me of WHY the debate commission is so angry at Republicans for demanding changes to the debate format, or keeping Republican candidates from participating.

www.politico.com...

I hope the Republican party doesn't back down from this. Not one inch.

There is no need or benefit to participating in debates with dishonest democrat controlled msm always manipulating them for the benefit of democrats, to the point of even giving the democrat candidate the questions in advance.

Commission is now as useless as the fbi and every other organization modern democrats have corrupted.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

The credit river case will explain it better than I can.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: mcsnacks77

The credit river case will explain it better than I can.

I don't need any further explanation.

Father has PhD in economics and tought the same at graduate level for most of my life.

I could debunk the CTs that you are repeating pieces of by 5th grade, half a century ago.

I sometimes call it a complex subject in an effort to be polite to those I am currently debunking, and because so few Americans have ever had any real interest in how the fed & treasury work.

It isn't really all that complicated.

Every single post I made on the subject is 100% accurate, though frequently left incomplete to avoid unnecessary confusion.

Don't believe me?

Keep trying to debunk any one of those posts.

It's not possible.

edit on 21-1-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 01:51 AM
link   

He removed the treasury Secretary from being able to do it. Can you read? It says he revoked paragraph 2 section b and c. They state: b) The authority vested in the Secretary of the Treasury by section 9 of the act of June 19, 1934, c. 674, 48 Stat. 1181 (31 U.S.C. 448a), to issue rules and regulations necessary or proper to carry out the purposes of the said act or of any order issued thereunder.

(c) The authority vested in the Secretary of the Treasury by section 1805 of the Internal Revenue Code (26 U.S.D. 1805) to issue rules and regulations (with respect to silver bullion) necessary or proper to carry out the purposes of the said section.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 02:02 AM
link   

If the Fed controls TIPS market, and thereby are manipulating TIPS prices and yields, then they are controlling the value of the dollar.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 02:22 AM
link   

The Fed is supposed to buy only old notes not new notes right? The US government spent ~ $1.3 trillion more than it took in 2019. To cover the shortfall, it had to raid the Social Security piggy bank for (another) $170 billion and tap the “markets” for another $1.1 trillion.
So the Federal Reserve covered the shortfall by purchasing US government debt on the day of issuance. In direct violation of the Federal Reserve Act. The Fed is directly monetizing US debt. And it’s using the banking system to do it.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 02:31 AM
link   

He removed the treasury Secretary from being able to do it. Can you read? It says he revoked paragraph 2 section b and c. They state: b) The authority vested in the Secretary of the Treasury by section 9 of the act of June 19, 1934, c. 674, 48 Stat. 1181 (31 U.S.C. 448a), to issue rules and regulations necessary or proper to carry out the purposes of the said act or of any order issued thereunder.

(c) The authority vested in the Secretary of the Treasury by section 1805 of the Internal Revenue Code (26 U.S.D. 1805) to issue rules and regulations (with respect to silver bullion) necessary or proper to carry out the purposes of the said section.

You.are forgetting the congressional action signed into law the same day the EO was issued.

From wiki:

The House of Representatives took up the president's request early in 1963,[6] and passed HR 5389 on April 10, 1963, by a vote of 251 to 122.[7][8] The Senate passed the bill on May 23, by a vote of 68 to 10.[9][10]
Kennedy signed the bill into law on June 4, 1963, and on the same day signed an executive order (11110) authorizing the Treasury Secretary to continue printing silver certificates during the transition period.[11][12] The act, which became Public Law 88-36 (77 Stat. 54), repealed the Silver Purchase Act of 1934 and related laws, repealed a tax on silver transfers, and authorized the Federal Reserve to issue one- and two-dollar bills, in addition to the notes they were already issuing.[13] The Silver Purchase Act had authorized and required the Secretary of the Treasury to buy silver and issue silver certificates. With its repeal, the President needed to delegate to the Treasury Secretary the President's own authority under the Agricultural Adjustment Act.[14]

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 02:40 AM
link   

If the Fed controls TIPS market, and thereby are manipulating TIPS prices and yields, then they are controlling the value of the dollar.

They are controlling the value of the dollar, but not through the tiny TIPS market. TIPS is an inflation hedge for fixed income investors, nothing else.

The dollar value is primarily determined by how many new dollars the fed creates on behalf of the treasury, what yields the market will support, and since obama, how much treasury debt the fed chooses to keep for itself instead of selling on the open market.

This is also the primary way interest rates are determined.

Democrats wanted to keep interest rates artificially low during the obama period, the market wouldn't purchase the debt at those insanely low rates, so the fed had to start keeping the U.S. debt for themselves.

THAT is how the current situation was created.

It was intentionally done by democrats, who were well aware of the monumental price we will eventually have to pay for their madness.

That price has yet to be paid.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 02:45 AM
link   

The Fed is supposed to buy only old notes not new notes right? The US government spent ~ $1.3 trillion more than it took in 2019. To cover the shortfall, it had to raid the Social Security piggy bank for (another) $170 billion and tap the “markets” for another $1.1 trillion.
So the Federal Reserve covered the shortfall by purchasing US government debt on the day of issuance. In direct violation of the Federal Reserve Act. The Fed is directly monetizing US debt. And it’s using the banking system to do it.

You are confusing Federal Reserve Notes (paper dollars) with Treasury Certificates.

They are not the same thing.

FRNs play no real part in our debt problem.

But this part is correct:

"In direct violation of the Federal Reserve Act. The Fed is directly monetizing US debt. And it’s using the banking system to do it"

THIS is what obama did, and the 'price' we will eventually have to pay as a result of the democrat party's attempt to win the 2010 through 2016 elections, and is exactly what democrats are trying to expand even further now through their intentionally reckless spending.

edit on 21-1-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Invented because you can’t prove them wrong.

We know you made it up but thanks for the confirmation.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Invented because you can’t prove them wrong.

We know you made it up but thanks for the confirmation.

Not quite 'made up' himself, since I know exactly which old CTs he is pulling pieces of this nonsense from, but definitely repeating complete 100% debunked fabrications without any shame.

fwiw.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
Yes, but all... all new FRNs have to be borrowed into circulation (by people - aka you and me) via the Fed Reserve banking system.

That has nothing to do with what he was trying to say.

Yes it does.

It is not 'it's (the US's) own money' as you said, any more than the money you borrow to buy a house is 'your money'.

It is borrowed, and must be paid back with interest - interest that is not created along with the principal. This creates an impossible condition, where the debt can never, ever, be repaid. It is mathematically impossible.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 07:06 AM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl

EO1110. 5 months before his killed.

It didn't authorize the printing of US Notes.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 07:17 AM
link   

You're playing semantics, bro, it's still printed/minted by the Treasury unlike what the other poster claimed.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 07:20 AM
link   

in reply to: IndieA

Fed Sent $88.5 Billion in Profits to U.S. Treasury in 2020.

So... how much interest was paid? I guarantee you it is far, far more than a mere 88.5 billion.

522 billion (click on the "How much does it cost to maintain the federal debt?" box.

So, unless you can show otherwise, this means that the Fed retained a whopping 433.5 billion - almost half a TRILLION.

"Although the total federal debt of the U.S. has increased every year over the past ten years, interest expense has remained fairly stable. The FY 2021 interest expense is $562 billion, $40 billion (8%) higher than last year."

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 07:22 AM
link   

So... how much interest was paid?

Look it up. I'm not interested in your pointless non sequiturs and strawmen.

edit on 21-1-2022 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 07:23 AM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

Then what was the purpose of Executive Order 1110 which gave the US the ability to create its own money backed by silver.

It didn't do what you are claiming it did.

Do your research

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 07:35 AM
link   

You're playing semantics, bro,

Yes, I am. But you seem to be confused about what that word actually means.

it's still printed/minted by the Treasury unlike what the other poster claimed.

They can not print it on a whim. It must be authorized by law, then follow the process for getting into circulation - via the best/usury system controlled by the Federal Reserve Act.

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 07:38 AM
link   

in reply to: tanstaafl

"So... how much interest was paid?"

Look it up.

I provided the answer and link.

I'm not interested in your pointless non sequiturs and strawmen.

So all you can do is totally ignore the fact that I actually provided you the answer, and engage in some silly attempt to deflect...

How dishonest can you get, auggie?
edit on 21-1-2022 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 08:06 AM
link   

They can not print it on a whim.

That's nice, not what I was talking about with the other poster.

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join