It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fight for Election Integrity Continues -- Audits, Criminal Investigations, Legislative Reform

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: mcsnacks77

No Kennedy increased the Federal Reserve Power 🔥

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Just FYI, I've been looking for a link to the VoterGA livestream press conference this morning, and I'm not finding one... it should be happening right now.

Sorry!

ETA: There is a Rumble link at Gateway Pundit but it keeps breaking up on me. Maybe others will have better luck.
edit on 20-1-2022 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   
The VoterGA Press conference is live now.

A link to the video can be found here:
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
: mcsnacks77

The United States did and still does print/mint it's own money via the Treasury.

Yes, but all... all new FRNs have to be borrowed into circulation (by people - aka you and me) via the Fed Reserve banking system.

Kennedy was printing USNs (United States Notes), which the federal government simply spends diurectly into circulation, no borrowing (so no interest required).

ETA: this is one of those CTs I believed, but after doing a quick search, found out was false. Kennedy did not issue an EO authorizing the printing of US Notes. So, looks like his desire to stop the war was the most likely reason for his assassination.
edit on 20-1-2022 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
Yes, but all... all new FRNs have to be borrowed into circulation (by people - aka you and me) via the Fed Reserve banking system.

That has nothing to do with what he was trying to say.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 03:32 PM
link   

You guys are off topic. Stop derailing the thread.

Besides, the Federal Reserve Bank is a private bank. It is not a part of our government, and yes, they profit from the interest off of the money that they loan out to our government. Money they created out of thin air.

I have never heard of them giving the Treasury anything back. Maybe you can provide some documentation that proves this somehow, but that is definitely not my understanding. And given your level of trying to maintain set PR narratives, I'll need to see some proof.
edit on 20-1-2022 by IndieA because: Added info

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA

You guys are off topic. Stop derailing the thread.

Besides, the Federal Reserve Bank is a private bank. It is not a part of our government, and yes, they profit from the interest off of the money that they loan out to our government. Money they created out of thin air.

I have never heard of them giving the Treasury anything back. Maybe you can provide some documentation that proves this somehow, but that is definitely not my understanding. And given your level of trying to maintain set PR narratives, I'll need to see some proof.

www.stlouisfed.org...

This how it has always worked, but prior to obama's shenanigans the annual amount was too small to be of any meaningful significance.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Hey what about the 6% automatic dividend paid to Federal Reserve Stockholders ??

🤣🤣
Appendix B. Dividends
B.1 Payment of Dividends from Surplus

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I have never heard of them giving the Treasury anything back.

Fed Sent $88.5 Billion in Profits to U.S. Treasury in 2020.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Hey what about the 6% automatic dividend paid to Federal Reserve Stockholders ??

🤣🤣
Appendix B. Dividends
B.1 Payment of Dividends from Surplus

The banks that 'own' the federal reserve system receive a 6% annual 'dividend' on the funds that they originally invested in order to create the fed, in lieu of interest payments or profit sharing. The 6% is fixed, whether the fed earns any profit or not, so really more like a permanent fixed rate loan to the fed than owning shares in a traditional operation.

This fixed 'dividend' (really a loan) payment is considered part of the fed's annual operating costs, just like a mortgage payment would be.

There are a lot more complexities to the system, and would love to dive even deeper into it, but perhaps you should create a new thread if you want to keep going.

edit on 20-1-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   

With almost $30 Trillion is debt, 88.5 billion is chump change.

Which begs to ask, how did they let the debt get so high?

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   

The Federal Reserve doesn't let the debt do anything, that's on Congress, which should go a long way into showing how neither party is responsible.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   

With almost $30 Trillion is debt, 88.5 billion is chump change.

88b is the 'profit' the fed earned from the treasury's interest payments on the portion of the 30t of the national debt that the fed was unable to sell on the open market so they still own, and the interest rate on this newer debt is extremely low.

As to your last question - reckless democrat spending in efforts to win elections, starting in the late 60's, and then absolutely exploding under obama.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 06:49 PM
link   

It's actually a pretty simple equation.....we spend more than we make.

That is all.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

It's actually a pretty simple equation.....we spend more than we make.

That is all.

Are you related to Phage?

Maybe the only user that gives such precise and accurate answers using so few words.

Laser cutting through all the unnecessary BS directly to the heart of the issue.

Well done!

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Soooooo... lookee here:

Sidney Powell Statement on January 6 Committee Subpoena

January 19, 2022

Ms. Powell has received the January 6 Committee’s subpoena, and she looks forward to providing the Committee with significant evidence in support of the election fraud statements and claims she presented on behalf of the electors and clients she represented. Those claims are supported by expert reports and affidavits of witnesses that no court took the time to hear. Ms. Powell is a practicing lawyer, and she will comply to the full extent required by law and legal ethics.

Ms. Powell looks forward to appearing before the Committee to answer questions, walk through the evidence, and present a full picture of the fraud and other misconduct that took place during the 2020 Election, including the myriad of election fraud allegations only now being examined by state officials in Georgia, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania.

-Statement on behalf of Sidney Powell–From Howard Kleinhendler, Counsel for Sidney Powell

This should be interesting... one way or another... or many ways. I'm not a fan of Sidney Powell. I'll just say she was less than effective or convincing in the position she put herself in.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
Soooooo... lookee here:

January 19, 2022

Ms. Powell has received the January 6 Committee’s subpoena, and she looks forward to providing the Committee with significant evidence in support of the election fraud statements and claims she presented on behalf of the electors and clients she represented. Those claims are supported by expert reports and affidavits of witnesses that no court took the time to hear. Ms. Powell is a practicing lawyer, and she will comply to the full extent required by law and legal ethics.

Ms. Powell looks forward to appearing before the Committee to answer questions, walk through the evidence, and present a full picture of the fraud and other misconduct that took place during the 2020 Election, including the myriad of election fraud allegations only now being examined by state officials in Georgia, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania.

-Statement on behalf of Sidney Powell–From Howard Kleinhendler, Counsel for Sidney Powell

This should be interesting... one way or another... or many ways. I'm not a fan of Sidney Powell. I'll just say she was less than effective or convincing in the position she put herself in.

Same.

Popcorn at the ready, but have no idea how this particular movie (powell) is going to play out.

Is it a comedy, horror flick, drama or documentary?

Like saying 'surprise me' to the ticket seller at a large theater.

This could be fun!

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

Is it a comedy, horror flick, drama or documentary?

Like saying 'surprise me' to the ticket seller at a large theater.

LOL!!!

But exactly.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Then what was the purpose of Executive Order 1110 which gave the US the ability to create its own money backed by silver. This would have decreased their power and gave it back to the people. Do your research

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

30 trillion is only current debt. There’s still around 80 trillion in future obligations.

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join