It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fight for Election Integrity Continues -- Audits, Criminal Investigations, Legislative Reform

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Smoke and mirrors that all this is. Just like its been all along.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Karen657

Nope. Talking about other posters is not smoke and mirrors. It's quite rude. It's against the T&Cs. It's a pathetic desperate coping mechanism when one wants to be relevant but has nothing of value to add to the topic of discussion. Nothing "smoke and mirrors" here except the distraction, deflection and cheap shots when they don't like the facts, and don't want to address the facts.

We've seen quite a bit of it here.

So hope this helps: The thread is not about me. So don't make it about me. Don't talk about me -- or any other poster.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Yes, the smoke and mirrors to cover up, hide and deflect scrutiny towards all that private money given to election officials by Zuckerberg, Dorsey, and Gates to "make sure" Trump lost through any means available.

Bribes and graft and fraud are what smoke and mirrors are for.

After all, everyone should be on board with shining a light on illegal activity, unless you are one of officials doing the illegal activity. And that is where the smoke and mirrors is coming from, are those doing the illegal activity this past election and beyond. Obfuscate, and obstruct is the name of that game.

Ridicule and shame all those investigations by all the media and those people on board with promoting election fraud, while at the same time claiming it was all fair and square? That dog has never hunted in history.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Karen657

Neither did the dems but that hasn't stopped that story for over a year.
Too funny cuz this sure looks a whole lot more like stealing than anything that's been suggested so far.

Do tell. No vague and cryptic remarks. No cheap shots towards other posters. Explain.

How is following the law and Constitution "stealing"? How is lawfully and Constitutionally objecting to suspected uncertifiable results, under investigation in an official proceeding, based on sworn witness statements and testimony, "stealing"? How is filing a multi-state lawsuit in a court of law for judicial review "stealing"?

And then, perhaps, you can explain how violating duly enacted election laws (as affirmed in multiple courts) to "win" an election -- and then fighting tooth and nail to hide any and all proof -- is not stealing?

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Another win for the people!!!

This may just be new information to me, but it's sure good to see --

Judge rules absentee ballot drop boxes illegal in Wisconsin, regulators must retract guidance

This is the second court decision that has deemed the Wisconsin Election Commission's 2020 election behavior unlawful.

A Wisconsin judge has ruled that the absentee ballot drop boxes widely deployed during the 2020 election are not allowed under state law, a decision that could dramatically impact voting ahead of the swing state's midterm elections.

Waukesha County Circuit Court Judge Michael Bohren ordered on Thursday the Wisconsin Elections Commission to retract its instructions to election officials on how to use drop boxes. Bohren declared that the WEC had overstepped its authority in issuing the guidance in the first place.

Bohren called the WEC's guidance a "major policy decision that alter[s] how our absentee ballot process operates," that was significant enough that it should have required approval by the Legislature.

It seems to me that if illegal means are used to "win" an election, that could be considered "stealing" an election...

And when those illegal means, AND the ones who illegally implemented/imposed/instituted those illegal means, are covered up and/or destroyed and/or deleted or otherwise tampered with, then there is a criminally corrupt obstruction of justice.

Truth and facts are beautiful things. Let the sun shine!!!

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Rasmussen has posted new(ish) December 2021 Election Integrity poll numbers on their Twitter:

• 59% now say cheating was likely in the 2020 elections, just up from 56%
  • 55% of Black voters now say there was cheating in the 2020 elections
  • 55% support 2020 election audits including 53% of Black voters
  • 60% agree that opponents of requiring a Photo ID to vote just want to make it easy to cheat in elections, including 63% of Black voters
  • 61% say Election Reform must happen in Swing States like PA, MI, GA, WI & AZ where voters have lost confidence
  • 65% say preventing cheating more important than making it easier to vote
  • 66% say wider use of mail-in voting will lead to more cheating in elections
  • 70% say private 'Zuckerbucks' type partisan election funding is "a bad thing for American Democracy," including 52% of Black voters
  • 75% say requiring Photo ID to vote is a reasonable measure to protect the integrity of elections, including 73% of Black voters
  • 75% of Black voters either believe the level of difficulty to vote is currently about right or believe it is already too easy to vote
  • 90% think it is Important to prevent cheating in elections, including 83% who say it's Very Important. These are down from 95% and 89% respectively in October.
  • Among Black voters, 87% now say it is Important to prevent cheating in elections, including 77% who say it is Very Important

I'm betting every sitting congress critter who voted to allow the Feds to take over our elections was well aware of these numbers. They obviously weren't voting in the best interests of, nor in the manner desired by, their constituents. No surprise there. But whose interests are they voting???
edit on 18-1-2022 by Boadicea because: spelling

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Like the 4 elderly people in Florida they arrested acting like that’s the only kind of voter fraud that could be found. Desantis is in with them. POS.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Same ones as always. Whoever pays the most.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   

a reply to: Ghostsdogood

They had no ability or motive to 'steal' an election with these actions

Neither did the dems but that hasn't stopped that story for over a year.
Too funny cuz this sure looks a whole lot more like stealing than anything that's been suggested so far.

Maybe you see what you want to see?

Or is it what the democrats on teevee tell you to see?

Filing additional slates (publicly) had no ability to change the election results and you know it.

So why all the dishonest spin?

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: mcsnacks77

Like the 4 elderly people in Florida they arrested acting like that’s the only kind of voter fraud that could be found. Desantis is in with them. POS.

Yes -- exactly like that!

We don't need or want fall guys and scapegoats. Either get to the top of the corruption and the heart of the corruption, or don't bother. That's just throwing good money after bad.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Sounds like a national security issue, and if that's the case, what choice does he have?

It's sad that our election outcomes have become a matter of national security.

Voting is a privilege, but it's only a matter of time before our basic human rights also become matters of national security.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
Rasmussen has posted new(ish) December 2021 Election Integrity poll numbers on their Twitter:

• 59% now say cheating was likely in the 2020 elections, just up from 56%
  • 55% of Black voters now say there was cheating in the 2020 elections
  • 55% support 2020 election audits including 53% of Black voters
  • 60% agree that opponents of requiring a Photo ID to vote just want to make it easy to cheat in elections, including 63% of Black voters
  • 61% say Election Reform must happen in Swing States like PA, MI, GA, WI & AZ where voters have lost confidence
  • 65% say preventing cheating more important than making it easier to vote
  • 66% say wider use of mail-in voting will lead to more cheating in elections
  • 70% say private 'Zuckerbucks' type partisan election funding is "a bad thing for American Democracy," including 52% of Black voters
  • 75% say requiring Photo ID to vote is a reasonable measure to protect the integrity of elections, including 73% of Black voters
  • 75% of Black voters either believe the level of difficulty to vote is currently about right or believe it is already too easy to vote
  • 90% think it is Important to prevent cheating in elections, including 83% who say it's Very Important. These are down from 95% and 89% respectively in October.
  • Among Black voters, 87% now say it is Important to prevent cheating in elections, including 77% who say it is Very Important

I'm betting every sitting congress critter who voted to allow the Feds to take over our elections was well aware of these numbers. They obviously weren't voting in the best interests of, nor in the manner desired by, their constituents. No surprise there. But whose interests are they voting???

That poll illustrates why Joe Biden and Democrats are sinking so fast in this country.

Their projects and desires are directly opposite what most Americans want and care about.

World class idiots who will pay a severe price on several levels.

Edit to add: At this very moment, there are panelists on MSNBC calling Black voters stupid... Without using that actual word.

edit on 1/18/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
That poll illustrates why Joe Biden and Democrats are sinking so fast in this country.

Their projects and desires are directly opposite what most Americans want and care about.

World class idiots who will pay a severe price on several levels.

I strongly believe that their poll numbers are even worse than we know. They are failing on every level, with every demographic, in every state. The people know. The people are not just unhappy, they are angry, and for good reasons. And they know damn well the current crop of political critters ain't gonna fix a damn thing. They are the problem... not the solution. People want new blood, new ideas, new solutions. That's why Trump had/has so much support. That's why Kari Lake has such a high support.

And that's why the OG has to rig elections. But everyone knows -- even those who pretend not to.

Edit to add: At this very moment, there are panelists on MSNBC calling Black voters stupid... Without using that actual word.

More idiots. And more idiocy. Black people are already sick and tired of the pie crust promises of the Great YT Savior. And I don't blame them. Now they're just doubling down on being insulting and belittling. But good. Get the BS out for everyone to see and let the chips fall where they will. When people know the truth, they figure it out.

Let the sun shine!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 12:59 AM
link   

You do know the electronic voting system was invented by two brothers who were “ex-CIA” agents in the late 70’s. They split into two separate companies to make it look like there was competition. Those same two companies are still the ones in charge of our voting system still owned by the same two brothers. They changed the companies names over the years but it’s still public record so you can trace them all the way back. There was a guy who made a better voting system in 2003 and 2 states even wrote up contracts to buy his machines but his way to the airport to go and finalize the contracts his car was hit by an 18 wheeler and he died. His business closed after that.
People for some reason forget about all these things or don’t pay attention. I still remember watching the news cover all this over the last 40 years.
It still shocks me they don’t remember all the voter cheating scandals. Guy in California worked in IT at one of the counting centers, found and downloaded all their files showing where they had deleted votes out of the system. All kinds of evidence, FBI arrested him for theft and charged him with felonies for doing it. I think he went broke paying for his defense and couldn’t find a job after that.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Matter of time? Voting rights have been taken away since at least the 50’s. Whenever Dewey won and then they said he didn’t. American peoples vote hasn’t counted since then at least. It used to be so that they would let the votes get counted and whoever won after they got to DC they would say these are the rules do as you are told. If they said no then they were assassinated. That’s why all the assassinations happen to Republicans. The only one not a Republican was JFK and he was because he thought he could take their power away and be protected. He made it 2 days after telling them. You know what he told them and this was witnessed by his staff, he said he was going to Federalize our money. The US was going to print it and be in charge of it since we owned the gold that backed it. He was killed 2 days later and they had the next president get rid of the gold standard as its backing.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 01:24 AM
link   

I'm going to begin posting articles from time-to-time around ATS that demonstrate WHY so many Democrats and Republicans worked together in unprecedented ways, to get Donald Trump out of way.

And it continues to this very day, with the "January 6th committee" of dirt-hunters being the latest organized attempt, along with the Satan-owned AG and DA of New York (Manhattan).

People hear over and over that individuals or groups were/are "Out to get Trump", but forget (or never knew) why that is the case. Here's one example from 2015. Candidate Trump on the debate stage, with many other candidates, during the early stages of their campaigns.

“Most of the people on this stage I’ve given to, just so you understand, a lot of money. . . I give to everybody. When they call, I give.

And do you know what? When I need something from them two years later, three years later, I call them, they are there for me.

And that’s a broken system.”
More at: popularresistance.org...

Refreshers are important -

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: mcsnacks77

I did not know about the two ex-CIA brothers starting it... thank you! Just the involvement of "ex" CIA agents is enough to raise suspicion!

But I did know all the rest, beginning with the one original company breaking into two, the name changes, and all the problems along the way. Art Bell used to have Bev Harris from Black Box Voting on his show quite a bit. This would have been back in the early aughts. Probably right after the Bush-Gore debacle. That's where my education began... For a while, it seemed to me that one system seemed to "favor" the Pubs and one system seemed to "favor" the Dems. I wondered then if it was really what it seemed... or if what I was seeing was actually a uniparty working their "magic" for a perception of a two-party system, but actually just putting in their own people under the guise of the two-party system.

I have no such doubts about the uniparty today. Nor the corruption of the systems -- not just the machines, but all of it.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 06:29 AM
link   

The only one not a Republican was JFK and he was because he thought he could take their power away and be protected. He made it 2 days after telling them. You know what he told them and this was witnessed by his staff, he said he was going to Federalize our money. The US was going to print it...

The United States did and still does print/mint it's own money via the Treasury.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'm going to begin posting articles from time-to-time around ATS that demonstrate WHY so many Democrats and Republicans worked together in unprecedented ways, to get Donald Trump out of way.

What a great idea!

We probably have among the highest number of members who are long past the two-party paradigm, but it's not enough until the whole world knows. We've seen it happening... the smoke clears occasionally and then truth is obvious... the mirrors reflect the whole truth back to us. But then the smoke fills up again and the dust settles and we're back to the perception of a two-party system, but it's just a show. McConnell is probably one of the best examples of saying one thing for the "base" and then doing exactly what serves the uniparty. He disgusts me. And he has for a long long time.

Our country did not get here by either the left or the right. It was a joint effort. A cooperative effort.

Just like Maricopa County wasn't corrupted by one or the other. It's both. And we've seen it with the Republican County Board of Supervisors, and the Dems in the County Recorder's office and the Secretary of State's office... And I know it's not just here.

Get it out there, Care! Let the sun shine!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 08:15 AM
link   

It wasn’t a uniparty until Reagan and they had to shoot him first to get him to go along with it, (the gun-running and drug dealing).

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join