It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a Woman

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: jerich0

Maculinity is toxic, and women are supposed to be able to do anything men used to be able to do before they become toxic.

The result is an androgynous society where you can't tell them apart as each sex strives to be like the other.

I used to work with a woman who was as butch as they come.. not physically, but with her attitude. Never let go in an argument, always came out on top, usually by wearing the other side down.. Manager in my IT department.

She'd often give me a lift to work, as it was on the way. I always carried her bag in, and opened the door for her.

There is something to be said about seeing someone as they are, as opposed to who they want to be seen as. And being me, I always do for a lady, what is required of a man, despite her relentless brutality when it came to business.

We really did get on well together. Another life ago...
edit on 9-10-2021 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 05:20 AM
link   
If you can’t tell if it’s a woman use the Mick test.

www.google.com... 3Fv%3Dn6fgPX3NjyA&usg=AOvVaw21c85Sd-LDpxALfWYNLwyH

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind
See, they've got these things called "search engines." They can be really helpful. You really should look into them sometime, you'd be amazed.

Thanks pedant.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

What is Femininity?

A lot of people think it’s just dressing or acting girly. Lace, and florals and makeup. They forget one HUGE part of femininity, that even the most rough, hard, spitting, aggressive woman has…

Biologically created features.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

originally posted by: chelsdh

it is pandering for the almighty dollar.

I don't think it has as much to do with money as it does social media. Remember the furor over the Peleton commercial a few years ago? I think companies are trying to not offend certain elements. Several years ago I had a lunch date. We went to a nice restaurant near a large college campus. The "Gay Marriage" bit was in full swing at the time. Anyway two women were in a booth, going at it. A complaint was made to the Manager, but he did nothing about it. As we were leaving, I said something to the Manager. He looked at me and said "I agree with you, but, if I had said anything, I would have a couple hundred college students protesting outside in a couple of hours."

This whole "cancel" b*llsh*t. If it was done any other way it would be extortion.

I think you’re right about social media.

I made a similar observation regarding tweets by liberal politicians/pundits vs. moderate or conservative pundits/politicians.

Somehow, a lib makes a post (that’s usually full of BS) ans it gets tens of thousands of likes and shares. Conservatives or moderate Dems make a post and if it gets to 1-2k reactions that’s pretty good typically.

I’m 100% convinced there’s some serious SEO/manipulation taking place to forward lib/progressive narratives on the socials.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Katatonik
a reply to: JAGStorm

She reminds me of Celine Dion, a very skinny woman with masculine features. I think the thing that seals it for me (she's a chick) with out sounding like a complete weirdo is the movement of the cleavage in the video. I know there are plenty of "tricks" out there that a trans can do to look/imitate a woman. But, I'm not getting that from the video, it seems to be her natural body/breasts at play maybe that's just me. I paid close attention to the hands cause mans hands are usually telling (fat and sausage-like) , I feel hers are freakishly big tbh and her fingers are really skinny and delicate.

You nailed it.

Is that you in that pic? Very beautiful.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
I'm 100% secure with my sexuality

I call BS.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

yep im secretly in the closet

dont tell anyone

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Jaellma

Yes it's me in the photo, thank you for the compliment!

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

i said looks like,not equal,but for the most part you catch the drift.^_^

Anyway bodily speaking its why men and women fit together so perfectly.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

oh man we are skirting the T and C's with this convo

I agree with you.

i was using your post as a spring board of sorts.

i googled all about both transitions for men and women and they are all kind of barbaric.

F2M have they skin peeled off to make a fake phallus that is only for looks(MAYBE peeing).

but the male operations are just hard to watch and seem like they are just on the cusp of being unethical

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
a reply to: yuppa

oh man we are skirting the T and C's with this convo

I agree with you.

i was using your post as a spring board of sorts.

i googled all about both transitions for men and women and they are all kind of barbaric.

F2M have they skin peeled off to make a fake phallus that is only for looks(MAYBE peeing).

but the male operations are just hard to watch and seem like they are just on the cusp of being unethical

Hey those the best kind of talks to have amirite? Well its more a mental thing for the patient than anything it seems.
And all operations in our time frame are barbaric by future standards lol

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: joejack1949

you can always confirm through communication before penetration occurs

Yeah, that'll work in today's climate with PC nonsense... "Here, excuse me for inquring but ummm... do you have a penis? Just checking before I get fired right into you like a shotgun my lady"

This thead has had me buckled laughing with some of the arguments/replies.

Carry on, don't mind me

edit on 9-10-2021 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: chelsdh
I am sure I sound like a homophobe to some. I am not. But, you know, people can think whatever they want.

It's cool, as a proud lesbian myself I'm fine with your comments.

As to the person in the Original Post, that's a broad, a weird one but a broad nonetheless.

I know how you feel. I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body.
Please share your research here on ATS.
We're waiting.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Whut?? At no point in my entire life have I ever sat in bed at 3 A.M. thinking
"I can't get to sleep, I'm bored........ I know, I'll watch makeup tutorials on you tube!! "
what possessed you to even find this?

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: mash3d
Whut?? At no point in my entire life have I ever sat in bed at 3 A.M. thinking
"I can't get to sleep, I'm bored........ I know, I'll watch makeup tutorials on you tube!! "
what possessed you to even find this?

I am obsessed with Victorian culture and this came up on YouTube. There are actually a lot of amazing documentaries and other Victorian inspired series on there.

I watched several of her videos but this one struck me. I didn’t know what it was at first and then I realized she
Looked very masculine. I asked my husband and he said looks like a man, or a manly woman. It was mostly out of curiosity that I wondered if others thought so too.

Why would I be watching at 3am, Menopause & Hot Flashes.
& this is probably very mild compared to most of the weird stuff I watch/read.

edit on 9-10-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I'm guessing the OP didn't bother looking up Christine McConnell, whom has modeled in bikinis before. She doesn't look masculine at all.

But I am curious about this:

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I know someone mentioned it previously. I think there are also some actresses that are actually men that have posed as women for a long time.

Who are these actors?

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

I looked at them and now I’m convinced that’s a man, or was a man.

The name of her cookbook, Deceptive Desserts!

How appropriate!!! LOL

www.wikibio.us...

Born and raised in the United States of America Christine McConnell has not shared her exact place of birth but it is known that she color currently lives in Los Angeles, California, USA. She has chosen to keep her personal information private and has not disclosed the details about it. These details include the name of her mother or father or even the information about her siblings. Christine has also not shared the details about her education as well but it is known that she has completed her High school education. McConnell is still unmarried and has not shared the details about her dating life.

edit on 10-10-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   

So then you think her breasts are definitely implants...

What about your claim that some actresses are secretly males? Who?

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

So then you think her breasts are definitely implants...

What about your claim that some actresses are secretly males? Who?

I didn’t come up with the list it was on here quite a while ago. Sandra Bullock was on the list.
Wendy Williams and a few others I don’t remember.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join