It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a Woman

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Just looks is 50/50 either way, but watch subtle movement and see what you think.
Something about the hands and how they move doesn’t seem like a lady to me.

A good friend of mine I was in the military with had woman hands. lol. That same undefinable "something about" hands the video chick has, he has. The guy is full on hetero male, but his hands are just somehow unmistakeably feminine. To the point my frau asked me about it, "What is the deal with his hands?"

As to your video person, I'm unsure. The initial supposition "dude looks like a lady" sets me up for primacy and/or confirmation bias. I'm looking for dude-ish-ness because that's what I'm being asked to look for.

Very interesting thread. Beats C19 drama for sure.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Then Joanie laurer was too,AKA CHYNA.(actually she was proven female) She also had a strong jawline.
Cant tell by bone structure 100 percent of the time. Just go ahead and say you dont find her attractive instead of beating around the bush.

She looked like a dude because of all the anabolic steroids. Her jaw widened and head fattened like a lady Barry Bonds. I'm sure she lived a decade or so with T levels higher than the natural levels of 5 guys combined.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I guess romance has often been a part of kid cartoons. Not always, but often enough. I love The Gargoyles when I was kid and their certainly was a romantic arc in the show and the one between Goliath and Demonia was pretty heavy. And I’m sure it does make LGBTQ+ people feel included to see themselves represented. I think that’s great. It just seems to be pushed so heavily now, and it’s overkill. But I may feel differently if I was in that demographic.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
If you can’t tell if it’s a woman use the Mick test.

www.google.com... 3Fv%3Dn6fgPX3NjyA&usg=AOvVaw21c85Sd-LDpxALfWYNLwyH

A sheila she is, unlike below.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: davegazi2

originally posted by: yuppa

Then Joanie laurer was too,AKA CHYNA.(actually she was proven female) She also had a strong jawline.
Cant tell by bone structure 100 percent of the time. Just go ahead and say you dont find her attractive instead of beating around the bush.

She looked like a dude because of all the anabolic steroids. Her jaw widened and head fattened like a lady Barry Bonds. I'm sure she lived a decade or so with T levels higher than the natural levels of 5 guys combined.

I know that,i was being sarcastic to the poster i was replying to. i also was saying LOOKS CANNOT ALWAYS LET YOU TELL YOUR SEX.(its not gender its sex that is M or F)

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   
100% a woman....

She's very eccentric... into the whole vintage and make believe side of things I'd say... Totally feminine...

I wouldnt be too concerned that you're being duped that she is a he... (Altho there is probably more than that in the world than some could imagine, but this isn't the every female in Hollywood is a male cult is it?)

I rather noticed the very Occult nature of the intro and the Owl... that's what peaked my radar and turned me off... but she seems to be very artistic and into the finer side of things...

This is the vibe I get here tho... biblia.com...

edit on 10-10-2021 by PaPaTaco because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Men are good at recognizing other men most of the time

this Christine McConnell in her PROFESSINAL photo shoots and make up people looks great but there is just something about her jawline that definitely made me look a bit closer at her

As medicine gets better and better and more people let doctors essentially experiment on them the process will get better and better.

the body looks like a woman but that face looks like it belongs on a different body

The fact of the matter really is, if your not having a sexual relationship with a person why do you care what goes on in their bedroom let along what equipment they are packing in their underwear

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

The fact of the matter really is, if your not having a sexual relationship with a person why do you care what goes on in their bedroom let along what equipment they are packing in their underwear

That is a very good question, and a valid one. One that I actually asked myself, and here is the answer.

If someone is teaching you how to be manly, and you found out it was a woman that was trans, would that feel weird to you? Would that make you upset, angry, or just inquisitive. Would you just brush it off?

Oddly, I didn’t think much of her videos until I saw that makeup one, and like I said, something just went off in my brain. I was like wait, is this really a lady? More than anything it was just me being inquisitive.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

If I was looking for a teacher in how to be a man i would want a real man.

I don't think it's right for trans people to be announcing their medical and sexual escapades.

As a woman what would you do if I a 6'3" in shape guy came into the woman's bathroom with a wig on and said I feel like a woman today. Would that fly? no way.

Trans people need to realize that just because they FEEL like a woman doesnt MAKE them a woman and vice versa. And more importantly if they don't want people treating them different than they need to act like a normal human being, not going around talking about all the awful operations they had and what medications they are on and who they are sleeping with.

If I did that people would call me a creep, but if I put a dress on it is magically okay.

I thought the whole point of becoming trans is so that person can live a normal life, you cant live a normal life if you go around telling people you got a sex change, I don't care what people say in public it is just strange so if they want to live normal lives keep that stuff to themselves would go along way into social integration

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

It's not so much that as since everyone is racing to be diverse, there is no normal left. So inclusivity excludes.

And no one is doing it for story reasons either, so it doesn't feel natural so much as forced just like the majority of LBGT characters don't feel like characters so much as caricatures based on bad stereotypes.

A good contrast of what I mean would be to compare Winston Zeddimore from the original Ghostbusters with the character played by Leslie Jones. Both of them played characters you wouldn't call anything other than black, but Hudson's character was real and an authentic character written as a person. The one Jones played was comically over the top and a pack of stereotypes of what the writer thought an urban black woman ought to be.

A lot of LGBT character and situations end up being like Jones's Ghostbuster instead of like Hudson's Zeddimore. To really be good characters and engaging to audiences, they need to be more like Zeddimore ... at least, IME black people are more like Zeddimore than Tolan.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

I’ll give you another example.
We had a local burger place here, man those burgers were Terrible, seriously the worst. How do you mess up a simple burger? I’ll tell you how, it was two VEGETARIANS that were the owners that’s how. Maybe they wanted to make burgers so bad people would eat salad instead. That place went belly up real fast.

I don’t want burgers made from vegetarians and I don’t want a man to show me how to be feminine.

I’m not talking about a man showing me how to wear makeup, because that is actually different.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I'll bet it was more that they weren't willing to test their food. If you won't taste what you're cooking, then you can't tell if it's seasoned or cooked correctly. I've seen them run into this problem on the show Worst Cooks in America. Squeamish people who wouldn't even deign to taste a tiny bit of a thing and ended up ruining their dish as a result.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   

i think we agree.

but will you answer me this

As a woman what would you do if I, a 6'3" in shape guy came into the woman's bathroom with a wig on and said I feel like a woman today. Would you feel comfortable with your kids(or grand kids don't know how old you are) in the bathroom with a man?

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Are you trolling everyone? You haven't laid out any evidence that Christine McConnel is trans and born a man. Why don't you find a picture of a man with the same face and petite figure and start there.

You've got anyone reading this thread trying to prove a woman is a woman... that's trolling....maybe you are not attracted to her type of face and it is off puting is all, and you're just insulting her looks.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Or maybe societal standards are such that the lines between masculine and feminine are being disturbingly blurred.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: game over man

Or maybe societal standards are such that the lines between masculine and feminine are being disturbingly blurred.

How so? And what does that have to do with my comment? Explain.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

Men are good at recognizing other men most of the time

Test your skills... man or woman?

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

lol mr and mr obama

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I never once thought of Winston as the token black guy. Never. And that was one of my favorite movies as a kid (and still). You were right on the money with that example!

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

she looks like a line backer in a dress and than there was the time B.O called him Michel also when M.O was on Ellen dancing she was wearing VERY lose pants and i don't care what ANYONE says there was something down there.

imagine a man in loose sweatpants dancing and bouncing around and you'll get the idea.

I too as crazy as it sounds think ALOT of people in the entertainment industry are trans.

Also all the "thugs" in the rap game are really gay, but they hate on gays in their songs but then there are pictures of little wayne kissing his male boss bird man and even calls him his father.

Look into will smith and how he got his start, makes you wonder why he was okay with the mother of his children having so called entanglements with other men is because he was doing the same with men.

i think it all goes back to the dark side of the elite in holly wood(magic wand) and the music industry to make things that are socially unacceptable into a protected group of people

All that being said i have no problem with any of the LGBQ people as long as they keep that stuff to them self.
edit on 10-10-2021 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join