It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a Woman

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
Can you give me the names of those programs for research purposes?

See, they've got these things called "search engines." They can be really helpful. You really should look into them sometime, you'd be amazed.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Of course it's a woman. Her name is Barbie and she works for Mattel.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
Can you give me the names of those programs for research purposes?

See, they've got these things called "search engines." They can be really helpful. You really should look into them sometime, you'd be amazed.

Perhaps I'm confused... I always thought that if someone makes a statement, or claims something, the onus is on them to provide the proof or source? Look at "Search engines" is hardly a sufficient reply.

I'm also interested to see exactly where, when and how "Almost all the new shows (cartoons) that my kids watch have lesbian couples as the protagonists" please?

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Its the mannerisms that give him away. The hands just tip you off to look further. One dude had his MIA drive by and take a pic of his parents house she decorated for Halloween. He states his sister sat in front of him in class, and he used to braid her hair, when it was still a male.

I dont care what you do, or who you do. Honesty is important though. That guys life is a creepy lie. He tries real hard too.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Men need to stay away from the soy... 🤣

Video: twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I think she's a woman, no Adam's apple it appears. I do realize they can be shaved down and any scar tissue covered up, but still, looks like a woman.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Its the mannerisms that give him away. The hands just tip you off to look further. One dude had his MIA drive by and take a pic of his parents house she decorated for Halloween. He states his sister sat in front of him in class, and he used to braid her hair, when it was still a male.

I dont care what you do, or who you do. Honesty is important though. That guys life is a creepy lie. He tries real hard too.

So you're an expert in body language and behaviorism? If not, then it is simply your opinion, which carries no more or less weight than mine. Stalemate.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   
This is clearly a woman. I you think otherwise, you most likely have a deeper underlaying issue regarding gender and most likely your own identity. My humble opinion as a trained Psychologist.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   
If there's any question it's a guy. Really quite simple.

Women literally have it in their DNA. Men... don't.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   
It hard enough, an exhausting to tell girls that they aren't woman yet. Hell for men, there is only one ancient ritual, and then marriage. Also depending on what she says too...later.

An then age kicks in, then adults will drink a bottle, nap, cry when they wake up, poop themselves like they, babies, throwing up every where.

edit on 8-10-2021 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kreeate

originally posted by: visitedbythem

So you're an expert in body language and behaviorism? If not, then it is simply your opinion, which carries no more or less weight than mine. Stalemate.

Expert?
I excelled in psychology, and began investigating body language in 1974. I've read a lot and studied a lot on that subject ever since. I carefully, consciously, and intentionally observe it every day. Its not a passing fancy with me. So what's that? 37 years+

Expert? Maybe I am. Thanks for the compliment.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   

This is clearly a woman. I you think otherwise, you most likely have a deeper underlaying issue regarding gender and most likely your own identity. My humble opinion as a trained Psychologist.

It obviously isn’t clearly a woman. As you can see from just this discussion alone that at least half on here can’t say one way or another.
I believe there is a push in media to blur the lines as someone put it. I’ve also noticed that a lot more people look flat out androgynous these days. I’m not saying it is bad or good, I just have noticed it a lot more in all forms of media.

Maybe I do have an underlying gender issue, if it involves a girl looking like a guy, or should I say a guy looking like a girl, on a YouTube video teaching people how to be feminine.

edit on 8-10-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: Butterfinger

No Adams Apple, thats a lady!

I remember Bruce Jenner made headlines in the gossip rags for going in to have his Adams Apple "shaved", so that might no longer be a trusted tell?

EVERYONE has a adams apple. Look at my link on page 2.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I think that’s a woman… it has to be. She has a soft voice. Her hands seem normal. I can’t see an Adam’s apple.

If not… im in the same boat! Some trannys are really good at what they do.
They’ve spent fortunes getting made into what they want.
I just can’t tell.
And that’s sickening.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   

This is clearly a woman. I you think otherwise, you most likely have a deeper underlaying issue regarding gender and most likely your own identity.

Perhaps I'm confused... I always thought that if someone makes a statement, or claims something, the onus is on them to provide the proof or source? I don't see your link for proof.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   

My humble apologies. I was recently chastised and it was brought to my attention that I am not allowed to have an opinion.
Therefore and as such, your suspicion that the person in the video is a man is confirmed. It's a man.

Congratulations on your win.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: PiratesCut
That’s A Man Baby……

Then Joanie laurer was too,AKA CHYNA.(actually she was proven female) She also had a strong jawline.
Cant tell by bone structure 100 percent of the time. Just go ahead and say you dont find her attractive instead of beating around the bush.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I only watched half the first time so I went back and watched the rest. The more you watch her hands the more masculine they look and I do see what you are saying about the movement of the hands but you know how women basketball players a lot of the times will have masculine hands and awkward hand movements? That's what I think could justify the hand movements but with that said, there are a few shots of her looking directly forward without the head tilted up that her face looks more masculine than the shots where you are only seeing the one side. Also, the editing does not let you see her looking forward very long and that now makes me suspicious that your right and it's a man....lol .....I just don't know! Have you watched her other videos?

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
I only watched half the first time so I went back and watched the rest. The more you watch her hands the more masculine they look and I do see what you are saying about the movement of the hands but you know how women basketball players a lot of the times will have masculine hands and awkward hand movements? That's what I think could justify the hand movements but with that said, there are a few shots of her looking directly forward without the head tilted up that her face looks more masculine than the shots where you are only seeing the one side. Also, the editing does not let you see her looking forward very long and that now makes me suspicious that your right and it's a man....lol .....I just don't know! Have you watched her other videos?

Yes I actually like the videos. The one I linked seemed weird/off. The way she dabbed the concealer on her lids just seems like something no woman would actually do, but a man would. I actually laughed so hard. I was like, what am I watching!

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I think the end goal is not really to have two sexes. “They” want everyone to be nothing…

I wasn't going to say anything - but now I have to ask: who is they? Also, are you actually worried about this?

Identity is everything, everyone worries about it, and everyone thinks they should be able to decide the rules of who we all are and who we're allowed to be. I think we are all they, don't you?

Here's someone that shouldn't confuse you, discussing something that, well - if you follow along you'll see that everyone is pretty concerned about where they place on the scale. Fascinating

Adult content:

Everyone is so concerned with their freedom these days. I don't think most people understand what freedom really is

edit on 10/8/2021 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join