It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a Woman

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

You know who looks like a man, the angel Gabriel in Constantine, I could not tell if that person was a man or woman. I feel some women look more maculine than femminine, and I think guys can look more feminine than masculine. I have man hands and i am definitely a woman, i was born one and i like being a woman. i hate my hands , sometimes I try to hide them. I don't take pictures where you can see my hands. My Mom has beautiful feminine hands and I am jealous I didn't get her hands, I got my Dad's. Big fat sausage fingers, even when i was a bit more thin than I am now they still looked hideous.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

Lol. That lady can throw. But i don't get women who hit guys assuming theyll never hit back.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kreeate

originally posted by: FunshineCD

It's 2021: All that matters is what he/she/it identifies as...on a given day.
a reply to: carewemust

You use it as a derogatory term. That is some #. Does it bother you that some people dont think like you do? Or are you celebrating the fact that now people can act how they feel? Does it take anything away from you that I like to dress like a woman? Does it?

If all people could "act how they feel" the world would collapse into chaos and death and destruction would ensue rapidly.

Because crossdressing or transsexual acceptance is going to create worldwide destruction.

Lol.

Id say itd be a much better world if we let people be themselves and stop trying to control each other's life. VIA religion, homophobia, same sex marriage, being a typical "man" or "woman", speech, ect..

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
I’ve noticed something lately. I have a wide range of interests. I watch a ton of videos, shows, series.
I can’t tell who is a woman or who is a man anymore. I feel I am living is some bizarre world.
Take this video I watched last night. Is this a man, or does she just have very masculine features?
Love the videos, but whenever I watch stuff like this my brain just thinks something is “off”.

I know someone mentioned it previously. I think there are also some actresses that are actually men that have posed as women for a long time.
It is not public knowledge. Where is the conspiracy spin? For some reason I think we are being exposed to these things on purpose. I think the end goal is not really to have two sexes. “They” want everyone to be nothing…

I actually watched some of her vids. She's a woman. Not a pretty woman, but a tall, lanky, gangly, feminine person who may give off masculine vibes because maybe her face is sort of different.
Go watch her vid where she is decorating and restoring old 100 year old wallpaper. You can clearly see her body shape, feminine lines, elegantly long and wispy arms and slim but delicate neck. I think you need to take a break from ATS. It's getting to you.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

Son likes Owl House. It's cool enough that even with a girl protag, boys can enjoy it, but yes, the forced 'shipping of Amity and Luz is sort of annoying.

I feel like writers right now think that "diversity" characteristics *are* character and replace interesting traits like personality in a lot of cases.
edit on 8-10-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea
a reply to: imitator

Lol. That lady can throw. But i don't get women who hit guys assuming theyll never hit back.

Nowadays, a man likes a woman with a strong back. 💪

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Well Bruce got his shaved into a Lady Apple. Is that better?

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Jaellma
s
Ya. And she had a show on Netflix, too. Sorry about the short post earlier. Thought everyone knew this.

The Peculiar World of Christine McConnell

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   
The modern day....$64,000 dollar question.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrollMagnet
a reply to: JAGStorm

I dont know how you would think that is a man. No Adam's Apple, no shoulders or thick bone structure. Look at her hands. Best advice I can give, if you are confused as to someone's gender, watch the hands. Same goes if you are not sure how old someone is, look at their hands. Hands tell you all kinds of things.

biographymask.com...

Lately, I've not seen many adams apples in men. Screams in Alex Jones

A lot of effeminate men, and a lot of ... what's the word... butch women, in the world these days.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

Maculinity is toxic, and women are supposed to be able to do anything men used to be able to do before they become toxic.

The result is an androgynous society where you can't tell them apart as each sex strives to be like the other.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Well Bruce got his shaved into a Lady Apple. Is that better?

No such thing as a lady apple. They didn't name it Adams Apple after Adam. look up the history,which obviously you didn't even read the entire article.
And you are trying to make me angry,but i am not going to play that game with you. Only villains do that. don't be a villain

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   

G' Fri to you J....I can see a time...and it's happening now...the lines become blurred as the morphs become common and acceptable.

Maybe just to point where we can be just that new being w a little of both, a lot from all, and a attitude we are finally 1 race.

Not white, yellow, black, red, man, woman definitions, but one of flesh and blood, heart and soul...becoming at last..the "Human" Race.

✌️😎

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   

looks like a man, or a woman with strong features with a butt load of bad makeup

ETA

im straight and a man and white *GASP*

the way I look at it is, I don't want to hear about your medical issues or your sex life and I don't want to get hit on. Outside of that i could careless what someone dresses like.

the real people who need their heads looked at are the doctors cutting off a mans penis and all the bits and create an open wound that is called a 'vagina'.

if I went to my doctor and told her i wanted my penis removed because I felt like a girl that day she would make me get a psych eval.

doctors cutting off male genitalia is just mutilation done under the guise of medicine, at least with a F to M they can get breast implants and stop taking testosterone and most of the damage will heal and can go back to being a woman, not the same with men going to a woman.

Honestly I see the removal of a mans genitalia as part of the whole men are bad and all vestiges of being one has to be erased and medical malpractice.

No surgeon would remove my arm because I felt like I was ment to only have one arm, well at least not any real doctor.

the first part of the Hippocratic oath is to do no harm and removing a MAJOR and important body part that not only regulates hormones but is the only way for men to urinate unnessacarly seems like they are doing MASSIVE damage to a mans body.

i forgot the stats but a good number of men who go that rout regret it later, its a pretty big number.

and than on top of removing said body parts they make a gross open wound that the person has to keep a fake phallus in during the day so it doesnt close up.

that is not a vagina and I don't know who would think it is? what about sexual pleasure?

and don't give me the BS you can have just as good of a time with out orgasms' or the fake vaginas are capable of achieving a climax.

I think everyone's bits and pieces should just be left alone.

DO NOT GOOGLE IT, GROSS.

Take Blair White, She looks and acts like a woman and honestly if I meet her in a bar I wouldn't give a second thought at making a pass.

that being said I think all trans people need to be up front about their 'situation'. what's that word again......informed consent.

Than there are people like Bruce Jenner, wears a dress and makeup but still looks like a man wearing a dress.

I'm 100% secure with my sexuality so I have no shame in saying SOME trans women are beautiful and some are in the uncanny valley of strangeness.

more often than not something is always just 'off'.

edit on 8-10-2021 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Actually...they dont cut it all off,they reshape it,since a vagina is basically a inverted penis with a few different pieces. sometimes they will move the testes to where the"ovaries" are at as well. fascinating procedure to watch for educational purposes.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   

it approximates a hole in the body, true.

that being said a inverted inside out penis does not equal a vagina. it just doesnt.

genital mutilations' in ANY form is bad in my book, loping of parts of your body is not the key to fix a issue that is purely mental.

I cant imagine looking in the mirror and seeing a different face.

the science just isn't there yet to give male to female gender swaps justice.

at the end of the day a trans woman is just a man in a dress with makeup, plastic surgery and mutilated genitalia and there is no way back.

if that is what people think will make them happy so be it, I just think loping off your penis is going WAY WAY over board.

The only person that is going to see it is you and your partner and your partner would already know you were trans so why not keep your body intact?

edit on 9-10-2021 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 02:10 AM
link   

She reminds me of Celine Dion, a very skinny woman with masculine features. I think the thing that seals it for me (she's a chick) with out sounding like a complete weirdo is the movement of the cleavage in the video. I know there are plenty of "tricks" out there that a trans can do to look/imitate a woman. But, I'm not getting that from the video, it seems to be her natural body/breasts at play maybe that's just me. I paid close attention to the hands cause mans hands are usually telling (fat and sausage-like) , I feel hers are freakishly big tbh and her fingers are really skinny and delicate.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 02:16 AM
link   

It looks male to me too.

Or these people are all A.I.s.. Deep Fakes.. and people are now catching on to the big clown show.

edit on 9-10-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: Butterfinger

No Adams Apple, thats a lady!
Look at Mike Obama. No apple either. They do operations for that.

I did notice the hands right away. I dont know if thats a dude or not. Its not married

The hands are not lady hands. I’m not just saying how they look, its movement and something else more subtle.

Dunno Jag. I think all of the weird additives to food and drink over the last few decades have had their effects as well. I see a lot of young men today who look somewhere in-between the genders. Lots of tougher looking women as well.

And for those who mentioned 'overrepresentation' on TV shows; yeah, that is in Europe as well. It is all propaganda of one stripe or another; TPTB can't just occasionally remind people that countries are multi-cultural today, they have to push it in one's face constantly.

Our Brave New World, apparently.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 04:07 AM
link   

This is a male. I knew the mom in jr high and high school, and we were in contact occasionally for several decades. The name was originally Christopher.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join