It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a Woman

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I’ve noticed something lately. I have a wide range of interests. I watch a ton of videos, shows, series.
I can’t tell who is a woman or who is a man anymore. I feel I am living is some bizarre world.
Take this video I watched last night. Is this a man, or does she just have very masculine features?
Love the videos, but whenever I watch stuff like this my brain just thinks something is “off”.

I know someone mentioned it previously. I think there are also some actresses that are actually men that have posed as women for a long time.
It is not public knowledge. Where is the conspiracy spin? For some reason I think we are being exposed to these things on purpose. I think the end goal is not really to have two sexes. “They” want everyone to be nothing…

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Almost thought that was someone I know, I did a double take. The only differences are the name, and this one's not a blonde. They both probably share some Eastern European ancestry, the lady I know's Polish.

Ah, dunno about the overall premise you propose, but this one's pinging as Pure Chick to me, I already know a dead ringer and she's definitely a she. Just my gut hunch, but I could always be wrong.

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I used to work in advertising and became interested in "style guides". A "style guide" is a document that specifies certain things in a Company's advertising. It can specify things like the size and placement of logos, specific colors that are used, types of fonts and other items. Some of them go as far as to specify the composition of pictures or videos used in ads. One company I dealt with was extremely specific. If you had two people in a picture, it had to be a man and a woman and the woman could not appear to be subservient to the man. If one person was seated and the other was standing by them like they were showing them something, the man had to be seated. Anything more than three people, at least one had to be a minority. If there was five or more people, one had to have a visible handicap. (brace, wheelchair, etc). Anyway you get the idea. Almost all "style guides" are proprietary documents.

Lately on television, I've been seeing more ads showing same-sex couples or mixed race families. Not a few ads, MOST of them. I have to wonder if there isn't a concentrated effort on this. It used to be that the composition was based on the actual make-up of society, not any more.
edit on 8-10-2021 by JIMC5499 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I dont know how you would think that is a man. No Adam's Apple, no shoulders or thick bone structure. Look at her hands. Best advice I can give, if you are confused as to someone's gender, watch the hands. Same goes if you are not sure how old someone is, look at their hands. Hands tell you all kinds of things.

biographymask.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrollMagnet

I dont know how you would think that is a man. No Adam's Apple, no shoulders or thick bone structure. Look at her hands. Best advice I can give, if you are confused as to someone's gender, watch the hands. Same goes if you are not sure how old someone is, look at their hands. Hands tell you all kinds of things.

biographymask.com...

Actually her hands is one of the things that look super manly to me.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

You catch my drift. Something weird is going on. Like I said I’ve watch a lot of stuff (oddly not regular tv) but Netflix, YouTube, HBO, Foreign channels, etc. Men look like women and women look like men.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Lately on television, I've been seeing more ads showing same-sex couples or mixed race families.
a reply to: JIMC5499

I have noticed this too. Almost all the new shows (cartoons) that my kids watch have lesbian couples as the protagonists. I think representation is great, but I really feel this is a bit much, and it is pandering for the almighty dollar. It makes me slightly uncomfortable, as would like my girls to learn who they are and who they are attracted to without having it influenced by the things they watch and read. (Many of not most of the up and coming YA authors are pushing heavy LGBTQ+ messaging. So much so that the local high school librarian has pulled back from an awesome reading event because it is only about that.)

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   

It's 2021: All that matters is what he/she/it identifies as...on a given day.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: chelsdh
Almost all the new shows (cartoons) that my kids watch have lesbian couples as the protagonists.

Can you give me the names of those programs for research purposes?

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I was just in a discussion about this last night. I have wondered if, other than the odd actress being biologically female but hiding it, what we are seeing is left over old school attitude from the men at the top in hiring practises.

The older generation of my family could have glowing reviews of a woman's abilities in the job but always dissed them as emotionally inferior, liable to tears or quitting to have kids, etc. based entirely on assumption. So perhaps women, trans or not, get a leg up in all industries if they have a more masculine look as men tend to be the upper level management and doing the hiring based on this assumption.

My mom did her stock broker certificate when all of us kids left home, went to Vancouver for a job interview and the only thing the interviewer wanted to know was did her husband approve. My mom was exceptionally genius but beautiful and delicate looking. (I, unfortunately, look like my dad, lol) This was almost thirty years ago but it's still an old boy's club in many fields. But it was also at a time that my grandfather wouldn't let me borrow his car because "it's too big for a woman to drive" instead of just saying he didn't want to lend it. I know things have changed but many of the oldest still hold the most important jobs at the top. Just a theory.

edit on 8-10-2021 by igloo because: added thought

edit on 8-10-2021 by igloo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   

If it farts loud in public, it's a man.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You saying, "for research purposes" REALLY makes me wonder what kind of "research" you plan on doing...

The first is She-ra. My kids love that show and I started watching it, and enjoyed what I've seen. It was only when I was looking for a gift that I discovered the spoiler (not as in the lesbian couple ruined the show, but the romantic element was spoiled for me, as I hadn't gotten that far in the show yet).
The other is Owl House. Again, what little I have watched I have really enjoyed. It is weird and funny and I like it a lot. I am sure I sound like a homophobe to some. I am not. But, you know, people can think whatever they want.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   
RuPaul's been around since 2009. The "art" has been refined in the past years. This ain't anything new.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: chelsdh
I am sure I sound like a homophobe to some. I am not. But, you know, people can think whatever they want.

It's cool, as a proud lesbian myself I'm fine with your comments.

As to the person in the Original Post, that's a broad, a weird one but a broad nonetheless.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   

No Adams Apple, thats a lady!

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Oh no, theres some attractive ladies I know that have no issues with outrageous farts and burps.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
a reply to: alldaylong

Oh no, theres some attractive ladies I know that have no issues with outrageous farts and burps.

Glad i don't know them.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Look at Mike Obama. No apple either. They do operations for that.

I did notice the hands right away. I dont know if thats a dude or not. Its not married

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Look at Mike Obama. No apple either. They do operations for that.

I did notice the hands right away. I dont know if thats a dude or not. Its not married

The hands are not lady hands. I’m not just saying how they look, its movement and something else more subtle.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join