It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a Woman

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

As a woman what would you do if I, a 6'3" in shape guy came into the woman's bathroom with a wig on and said I feel like a woman today. Would you feel comfortable with your kids(or grand kids don't know how old you are) in the bathroom with a man?

Hey Penroc, do you happen to be tall and in shape? I can't tell from the two times you presented your scenario. Made me LOL how you mentioned how appealing you must be to the ladies (and who knows, maybe some men) in both instances.

I wonder if JAGStorm's answer would be different if you were 5'2", in poor shape, with your wig on feelin' like a natural woman?

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Someone in the thread already said they knew the family, and that she was indeed born a man. Someone else said they read a comment somewhere, from someone else who knew the family, and also said she was born a man.

Anecdotal online comments, sure.

Who knows, and who will ever know? Except those in the know.
edit on 10-10-2021 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: davegazi2

when did i say that i was some catch

you had NO idea what i looked like until i said it so it served its role in the post.

i was saying that a man that is over 6 feet tall and clearly build like a man and that if i walked into a woman's bathroom i would get arrested or worse

but some how it is okay for me to go into woman's locker rooms, bathrooms, spas, or anywhere else that men don't belong as long i say i feel like a woman that day

or are you saying men belong in a woman's locker room or bathroom?

ETA: ill post my picture and you post yours and we can let ATS decide what one of us is a catch over the other. wanna play?

you sound like someone who holds a grudge, maybe good looking people touch a nerve in you

edit on 10-10-2021 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

Almost all the new shows (cartoons) that my kids watch have lesbian couples as the protagonists.

Seems the new Superman (in print) will be...gay. Or rather bi.

The new Superman, the son of Clark Kent and Lois Lane, is concerned about the environment, does not shy away from politics and will soon begin a romantic relationship with a male friend.

Link
edit on 11-10-2021 by SirHardHarry because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: SirHardHarry

When everybody's "special", no one is.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: davegazi2

Still waiting man

in fact ill go first and tell me if you think a WOMAN or women would be cool with me going into a locker room with a wig on and say i feel like a girl

you think that face is okay in a woman's only place?

edit on 11-10-2021 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

So I think most agree with me that, in the video that is a natural born woman 100%. Now your own brain telling you something is "off" my guess is that the "attraction" effect of her is lost on you. Being that this is all biological response it's possible you don't see her as a "mate" option so your perspective gets confused because on some level you are seeing something somewhere someone told you should be desirable.

Now I'm not trying to upset you but you could very well have the opposite reaction, let's say positive reaction, to a more feminine looking trans woman. It's just nature after all. We don't choose what we like, we just like it. Some people just do it for us other do not the lines that we draw are all constructs based on what we think others will think.

I'm not saying you shouldn't have this type of conversation, it's a free country after all, but posting a video just to discuss if the person has a penis or not is sexually fetishizing random people and their choices. Yes this video is about vain things like makeup, but just think if someone posted a random video you uploaded and just wondered about what genitals you might have under the hood, and just title the post "Is this a Man?" (I know you are not JAG). You might see this as totally unnecessary and insulting, you may not, but whatever you feel will be one iota as bad as what a normal trans person goes through on the reg.

If these are the things you're wondering fine, but I'd say there's bigger fish to fry, especially if all you're doing is discussing them like a group of animals so different from you and not as human beings just like you.

And to answer your question, that's a woman, a plenty attractive one at that as well.
edit on 11-10-2021 by Poofmander because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-10-2021 by Poofmander because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

You are confusing cross dressing and Trans my friend, also the inner feeling is not something that sways too far day to day.

You're also confusing convention with law. It's a convention that we have male and female bathrooms, I have seen males enter the female bathroom because it has a baby changing table whereas the male did not. I don't know if it's expressly illegal for something like that to happen where you are but having discriminatory bathrooms based on sex is not a law. Now what someone does while they're in the bathroom is subject to the law, and if someone perceives them to be committing a crime the may become a criminal.

Does this mean they're a bad person or even committed a crime?

Your thought that someone may just feel like a woman "today", is not quite accurate as many people in this situation realize it has been something with them their entire lives. It didn't just happen one day and then perhaps fade away and then jump back out like a scary mental illness monster. This is the way they ARE, but our society wants to out them under the magnifying glass and get the answer why it all turned out this confusing way. The answer is not easy but most of the confusion is a refusal of society to include them in the conversation of being part of our community. If you've never talked to or interacted with another person, you just don't know them or what they go through.

Many people also instinctually see trans people as dishonest immediately due to the fact they're "lying" all the time, in their eyes and perhaps some of yours' out there. The lying was for many of them from family and friends saying that their choices aren't natural and uncouth. Then they have to hide, and some say, well what do you have to hide, and for them it was their true selves. People have done this some their entire lives, living a "lie" because they can't get over the stigma their own thoughts and feelings might attach to them on e they seek out what they truly want.

Just being called "gay" in this country, and others, has lead to murders and beatings where none involved were even in the LGBTQ community. Perhaps the person was homosexual or trans and completely ashamed of it and still got beat or killed. The reasons why people don't want to have to explain themselves every five minutes are clear, these communities are targeted by many in our country as undesirables, their lives and life choices do not harm anyone. Seeing them as shape shifter alien types is only making it worse and also wholly unnecessary, I think it's just a refusal of some to understand they may have those feeling and they don't want to become a target. Perhaps they are jealous of someone who is comfortable and also BRAVE enough in this society to push against status quo and convention.

If you're worried about people or yourself being "turned" or falling victim to a "liar", all you are doing is denying your own internal feelings that happen naturally, all the while reassuring yourself and everyone around you that "your straight as an arrow". When you deny these things is when mental illness starts to set in as you are living nothing but a masquerade.

The labels are easy to put in a corner, people can't live in a corner and should never have to.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Perhaps they're pandering not just to those communities, but also those that have come to accept those communities as part of their community.

Also it's advertising which is sleaze heaven, they're just hedging their bets on what makes people feel nice enough on the inside to buy some bullspit. I rarely use advertising as something that depicts reality because guess what, it ain't.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Or, either everyone is special or no one is. All the same.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SirHardHarry

Just remember YOU ARE SPECIAL, just like everybody else.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry

No, it is as I said - When everyone is "special" then no one is because the "special" is the norm.

I suppose think about it this way. Pretend you're an alien assigned to do a study on American demography by studying it's media transmissions (call the historical documents ala Galaxy Quest), what would you conclude about the norms of society from mass media?
edit on 11-10-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Poofmander

You are confusing cross dressing and Trans my friend, also the inner feeling is not something that sways too far day to day.

You're also confusing convention with law. It's a convention that we have male and female bathrooms, I have seen males enter the female bathroom because it has a baby changing table whereas the male did not. I don't know if it's expressly illegal for something like that to happen where you are but having discriminatory bathrooms based on sex is not a law. Now what someone does while they're in the bathroom is subject to the law, and if someone perceives them to be committing a crime the may become a criminal.

Does this mean they're a bad person or even committed a crime? YES

there is zero reson for them to be in there. and if i really came down to it i would change him on the floor.

they have family bathrooms for that reason. you do know we have them in mens bathrooms to right? also how many babies get changed in public?

////

that rest of that is laughable clap trap and you trying to assonate my character

if you knew me even 1% you wouldn't have even made that post....its so wrong its not even worth answering most of it

////

laughable my person

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 10:57 PM
link   

So a transphobic narcissist goes into a bathroom and thinks someone who is trans is looking at their respective junk or something of the like should be able to have that person arrested with impunity?

All the while the person in question just used a bathroom.

You obviously live in fear and engaging in discussion with me must be one of those fears, I invite you to face that fear and have the conversation because calling me laughable and saying that people should be arrested for just the perception of a crime shows your true colors right away. I am always fascinated by the details of ones perception tho, so go on please, or maybe I should say, go off? See I'm flexible I just used two opposites to mean...the same thing.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Poofmander

you got me pegged

damn....

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: SirHardHarry

No, it is as I said - When everyone is "special" then no one is because the "special" is the norm.

I suppose think about it this way. Pretend you're an alien assigned to do a study on American demography by studying it's media transmissions (call the historical documents ala Galaxy Quest), what would you conclude about the norms of society from mass media?

I understand exactly what you're saying, and agree as a general premise, I just don't think you understood what I was saying.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

She's married, not single. And had a show on Netflix. That must be old info. See the link I posted earlier? Also some of her other YouTube videos have her husband in them, particularly the one where they move to NY. He does a lot if not most of the filming for her.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Poofmander

the PERSECPETION of a crime?

what does that mean?

if a man goes into a woman's locker room that's wrong.

at least where I grew up

men going into a females bathrooms, same deal.

you want to be a snow flake and cant handle pissing in a toilte with your PENIS than go to the family bathroom.

stay away from little kids and woman that you make uncomfortable.

just how it is. there is no yellow brick road somewhere perfect.

there will ALWAYS be people that think others who play with gender are just odd and the more they push the more the other side pushes back and where as that gotten us? some wedding cakes?

I didn't want a woman in the locker room when I get changed as much as a woman doesnt want a man in their locker room.

get a clue

why does the world need to bend to the will of the smallest of small minority? you can get everything I can, what more do is wanted? A special pass saying that your special?

no one cares what's in your pants or what your sex life is like I just don't get why people need to share it and looking like a presentable human being isn't being a traitor to the cause.

If I were a lesbian wouldnt I want the most femm woman I could find? same with men but manly?

the only reason I can see a man wanting a twink is because they are into YOUNGER kids(yes i said kids), why do some lesbians follow the trope of the butch lumber jack instead of the femm lesbian? if you like women wouldnt you want a beautiful woman and not someone that looked like they just went hunting with the boys?

seems odd right?

I get taste but there is something else going on and I'm not talking about all gay people I'm talking about the so called activists who yell at strangers and accomplish nothing, not people like Harvey Milk or normal everyday people living their lives with their partners and maybe kids and enjoying life. One of my closest friends and neighbors are two women with 2 kids and they hold their shiz down.

they don't have time to go fly some silly rainbow flag in an old person face, they are killing it in life, work and home.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: GravitySucks

husband means nothing lol

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
a reply to: GravitySucks

husband means nothing lol

Not saying it did. Just saying she's not single.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join