It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a Woman

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

I'm not sure how old you are. I'm in my mid-50's. When I was a kid, I used to read the Hardy Boys, Nancy Drew and The Boxcar Children books. A few years ago my Great Niece started reading and I was looking to get her some books for her birthday. I was in the book store and saw some of the books that I had mentioned. I started glancing through them and noticed that they were not the same as the books I had read. Certain things had been changed to make them more "politically correct". I didn't buy them. I lucked into a full set of the original Boxcar Children at a yard sale and bought those. If you think that I'm making things up. Google to find out why the first several seasons of Sesame Street were rated PG-13 when they came out on DVD.

Since we are on a "conspiracy" site. I'll throw one out. Starting around 2006 there was a big thing made about the ink in books containing trace amounts of lead. Media hype ensured that parents were panicking over this. Many libraries removed all of the books from their Children's section and replaced them with "new" books. Several libraries stated that they kept the same "titles", they just replaced them with "lead free" books.
edit on 8-10-2021 by JIMC5499 because: typo

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
It's just a chick with a sharp jawline. Nothing suspicious.

a reply to: JAGStorm

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: TrollMagnet

I dont know how you would think that is a man. No Adam's Apple, no shoulders or thick bone structure. Look at her hands. Best advice I can give, if you are confused as to someone's gender, watch the hands. Same goes if you are not sure how old someone is, look at their hands. Hands tell you all kinds of things.

biographymask.com...

Actually her hands is one of the things that look super manly to me.

Watch the hands. See if they use them to adjust their crotch.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

No Adams Apple, thats a lady!

I remember Bruce Jenner made headlines in the gossip rags for going in to have his Adams Apple "shaved", so that might no longer be a trusted tell?

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Oh, and Playboy is "making history" this month. We really are in Clown World.

Playboy Makes History With First Openly Gay Cover Star, Bretman Rock

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Well Hef's daughter is running the show now. Not sure which team she plays for.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Your op inspired a thought which led me to this.

Circadian Rhythm

Your circadian rhythm is a 24-hour biological cycle characterized by sleep-wake patterns. Daylight and darkness help dictate your circadian rhythm. Light exposure stops the release of melatonin, and in turn, this helps control your circadian rhythms.

Assuming the light from our devices is keeping us up late at night....

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

It's 2021: All that matters is what he/she/it identifies as...on a given day.
a reply to: carewemust

You use it as a derogatory term. That is some #. Does it bother you that some people dont think like you do? Or are you celebrating the fact that now people can act how they feel? Does it take anything away from you that I like to dress like a woman? Does it?

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   

we entered the real clown world when people here justified the attack on the capitol.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: FunshineCD

It's 2021: All that matters is what he/she/it identifies as...on a given day.
a reply to: carewemust

You use it as a derogatory term. That is some #. Does it bother you that some people dont think like you do? Or are you celebrating the fact that now people can act how they feel? Does it take anything away from you that I like to dress like a woman? Does it?

If all people could "act how they feel" the world would collapse into chaos and death and destruction would ensue rapidly.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   
If that's a man, I'm gay.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I've never heard of this person, but I watched the video (and a few others on YT and one on their Insta) and my immediate reaction is 'that is NOT a born woman'

A few things jumped out at me...jawline is very masculine, as is the brow ridge (there are a couple of other videos where it is very obvious)...the voice is especially suspect, there is an unevenness that you can notice even when transwomen have 'voice trained'
The hands...male...my son watched the Insta video (which starts with a close-up of the hands) and immediately said 'male'

I didn't want to poison my own well, so to speak, so after my initial gut reaction I did some digging and found a couple of message boards:

gurugossiper.com...

This one has a poster who claims to know for a fact, personally, that Christine started life as 'Chris':

www.graffes.com...

I would be absolutely amazed if they are not trans - I have a lot of experience with them

I echo your sentiments about something being 'off' about a lot of the 'women' we are presented with, and it's hard not to come to the conclusion that lines are being deliberately blurred, imo
edit on 81021 by WraithOfEva777 because: Punctuation

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: FunshineCD

we entered the real clown world when people here justified the attack on the capitol.

Wow! Could you have even possibly pulled something else that would be even more off topic, as well as just plain false?
I think not.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
I can’t tell who is a woman or who is a man anymore. I feel I am living is some bizarre world.
Take this video I watched last night. Is this a man, or does she just have very masculine features?

If you think this is a man, it most certainly says more about you, than it does the subject matter.

Perhaps this will help?

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   
That’s A Man Baby……

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   
It's a woman.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I think this is a woman with big hands. I see what you are saying about the jawline but it may be that she has a slight underbite from her bottom jawbone being too long. I went to school with a girl that had to have her jawbone shortened with surgery because her bite was so far off and this woman's jaw, while not as bad as the girl I went to school with, reminds me of that girl.

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago10 by RookQueen because: added content

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   

These are shapeshifters and are commonly represented by the parenthesis in (LBGTQ2S1A+)

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Kreeate

If you think this is a man, it most certainly says more about you, than it does the subject matter.

What does it say about me? That I find it odd/amusing that a biologically born male is trying to teach me, a woman how to be more feminine. That’s funny.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
I think this is a woman with big hands. I see what you are saying about the jawline but it may be that she has a slight underbite from her bottom jawbone being too long. I went to school with a girl that had to have her jawbone shortened with surgery because her bite was so far off and this woman's jaw, while not as bad as the girl I went to school with, reminds me of that girl.

Just looks is 50/50 either way, but watch subtle movement and see what you think.
Something about the hands and how they move doesn’t seem like a lady to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join