It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich is Stunned by the Amount of Potential 2020 Election Fraud.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: carewemust

No they did not find thousands of illegal votes. I think you are confusing the actual report from the CyberNinjas and the fake report that went viral with the pro-Trump crowd.

I don't care about any fake reports. In warfare, the enemy often publishes fake documents, decoys, all sorts of distractions. All of those things are easy to ignore when you're laser focused on accomplishing a mission.

This Executive Summary of Findings is what's important, and is what the Arizona Attorney General is focusing on.

Forensic Audit Summary and Recommendations: c692f527-da75-4c86-b5d1-8b3d5d4d5b43.filesusr.com...

If the Audit summary is not clickable, its hosted here as "Report #1": www.azsenaterepublicans.com...

edit on 10/2/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   

a reply to: yuppa

The same 'agents of the state' that found Trump's votes were over counted and Biden's under counted?

The info has been posted before. I am not doing your work for you to just ignore it anyway. its a waste of time since you never even read anything to begin with.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I am proud of you, you actually believe what you wrote. I don’t like Trump. But i sure as hell aren’t an imbecile that believes this election was the most fraudulent garbage I’ve ever seen. The most illegal votes in history, yes you’re right on that one. a reply to: jrod

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 01:52 AM
link   

a reply to: Helious

Yet you folks are ignoring the fact this 'audit' found Trump's votes were over counted and Biden's under counted.

Idaho on the whim of Mike Lindell did an audit recently and they also found more votes for Biden.

While this is a highly unpopular opinion on here, is backed by actual evidence: The vast majority of fraud in the 2020 was for Trump. To put it simply team Trump cheated and still lost.

Listen man, honestly, I really don't want to go on an epic tirade of the nonsense you just posted because it's not good for anyone so what I would advise you to do is actually look at the actual documents, the reports that were generated from those documents and the facts.

You can say there were more votes for Joe Biden based on the report but it's wholly disingenuous with the whole of the rest of the report. It shows without any ambiguity wide spread, systematic fraud in almost every area.

Stop making posts like this that deny basic logic because you haven't done your base amount of research or reading or checked actual facts. It's embarrassing.

This isn't Twitter, Youtube or Facebook, nobody is going to come to your rescue when confronted with facts because you are white knighting.

You should know what your speaking on in this forum.
edit on 3-10-2021 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
But they WERE working as AGENTS OF THE STATE by doing a State issued audit.

That's nice, they still aren't in law enforcement, part of the criminal justice system nor do they collect or present evidence.

The STATE received all the data. You cannot prove they did not with 100 percent certainty.

Sure I can, watch. Of the alleged 'duplicate' ballots how many went to each candidate?

edit on 3-10-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I don't understand why we as a country are arguing about this. Everyone knows that election fraud and malfeasance take place in most districts around the country and have been doing so for a long time.

This was a good opportunity to clean some of that up. But as always happens the side that one that last election (president or dog catcher) don't want to do what is best for the country or community; they want to deluded into believing their side are angelic.

And back and forth we go while the political class seal elections from the people year after year.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   

This group considers two(or more) people that happen to have the same name who voted as duplicate ballots. They also confused early votes for mail-in ballots and made the claim that 10s of thousands of mail in ballots had not been mailed in.

This was a bunch of amateurs who know nothing about the voting process trying to come up with something to make the debacle seem like it was worth the time and money.

Again, they provided no evidence of actual fraud.
edit on 3-10-2021 by jrod because: F

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I have been on this forum for 18 years now and deeply disappointed in the direction it has gone, especially the past 5 years. I do not need someone like you to tell me what I should or should not post.

What I wrote about this is actually backed up actual evidence. All this talk about fraud and a stolen election is PURE SPECULATION!

One would think that someone who has been on this forum for over a decade could distinguish actual facts from speculation and opinion.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   

I have been on this forum for 18 years now and deeply disappointed in the direction it has gone, especially the past 5 years. I do not need someone like you to tell me what I should or should not post.

What I wrote about this is actually backed up actual evidence. All this talk about fraud and a stolen election is PURE SPECULATION!

One would think that someone who has been on this forum for over a decade could distinguish actual facts from speculation and opinion.

Normally I don't bother and don't know why I am bothering now. But you joined a 'conspiracy website' because.....?

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   

a reply to: yuppa

Burden of proof is on you mate...show me proof of the 10s of thousands of illegal votes.

THE AUDIT WAS NOT MEANT TO CHANGE THE RESULTS, it was meant to check for anomalies from the count for both candidates not the amount of votes. That’s why the A.G. is now investigating the anomalies to potentially question and subpoena those involved to get down to the bottom of the fraud. This is step one of several steps.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: antmax21

Did you read what I wrote?

That post was directed at someone claiming the 'audit' found 10s of thousands of fraudulent votes which is farce, furthermore when called out on the farce that person wanted me to.prove they were not fraudulent....getting the burden of proof completely backwards.

Reading comprehension and understanding the context of a reply go a long way.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Once again, zero evidence of fraud was found by the report. Not sure why so many keep acting like this report said things it did not.

The claims irregularities and deficiencies that were in the report have been refuted by Arizona election officials. Furthermore those were conjecture and unwarranted suspicions that had no merit, but they had to give their customers(the pro-Trump crowd) something to justify the money and time spent.

Most importantly, they found more votes for Biden which is largely ignored by this forum. Had they found Trump's votes were under counted, I am certain it would be a hot topic on this forum.

The Truth Behind the Results of the Maricopa County Election Audit

... the Arizona Senate’s contractor Cyber Ninjas ultimately reported that President Biden had won the county and found no evidence of fraud.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

even with very very similar signatures ??

hmmmmm 😃

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

?

I think you are confusing the actual report from the fake report that went viral among the alt-right.

Fact check: Arizona audit affirmed Biden's win, didn't prove voter fraud, contrary to Trump claim

Fact-check: Did the Maricopa County audit find 'over 17,000 duplicates of votes'?

Facebook posts: “The Arizona forensic audit found over 17,000 duplicates of votes.”

PolitiFact rating: False
The claim is wrong, even based on the audit’s own standards. The Maricopa County report didn’t find over 17,000 duplicate votes in the county’s files. Instead, it found 17,000 "duplicate" ballot envelope images, which are created during a routine election process called signature curing. Duplicate ballot envelope images don’t prove the existence of voter fraud in Maricopa County, said election experts and administrators.

Just like the claim that 10s of thousands of mail-in votes had no envelope therefore suspect was false because they were confused for early votes, this claim is also false.

The only thing this proves is the CyberNinjas were not familiar with the election process and were quick to make assumptions before weighing all the facts or without having all the information. Yet those false claim quickly went viral via with social media and despite the being disproven, the pro-Trump crowd still clings to these false claims.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

You might be getting it all backwards yourself 😎

Feeling a bit squeemy and nervous ? 😷

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Still waiting on that printed documentation to disprove a negative.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Still waiting on that printed documentation to disprove a negative.

TF you talking about?

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Your proof they did not 100 percent turn everything in.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 03:00 AM
link   
10/4/2021

Now that the usual media whiners are burning themselves out, from whining the same old whine over and over, EXPERTS are weighing in on Arizona Forensic Audit's findings.

Hans von Spakovsky, a former commissioner on the Federal Election Commission and former counsel to the assistant attorney general for civil rights at the U.S. Justice Department, says the audit of 2020 presidential election results in Arizona’s Maricopa County shows some “serious potential problems.”
Much more at: noqreport.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Your proof they did not 100 percent turn everything in.

The proof was you or anyone else cannot answer the question I asked.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join