It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich is Stunned by the Amount of Potential 2020 Election Fraud.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: carewemust
What's needed is a "smoking gun".

Considering your post above demonstrates a lack of statistical understanding I think firearms might not be the smartest thing for you to have right now.

ok exactly HOW by your "understanding of statistics" is it wrong that you have 17,000 (so far) ballots that should be thrown out for a variety of reasons.
bidens win was by 11,000 votes.
to be a known biden win all 17,000 would have to be for trump

a "statistical" improbability

so what EXACTLY do you use in "statistics" to counter this clear issue that COULD lead to showing biden lost?

along with it was JUST ONE COUNTY that could throw off the biden win

scrounger

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: scrounger
ok exactly HOW by your "understanding of statistics" is it wrong that you have 17,000 (so far) ballots that should be thrown out for a variety of reasons.

Should they? Where is the supporting data?

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Should they? Where is the supporting data?

I just had to quote this for its sheer asininitie.

hmm wonder where the supporting data?

how about THE DAMN REPORT on the investigation of the voting..
you know that report that is the cause of the Atty Gen of AZ going TO A FURTHER/DEEPER investigation.

now at this point your clearly delusional, denial, or just wont accept that there is real problem here that COULD (KEY WORD COULD) lead to AZ really going for trump

in sorry but your last card has been played and played badly..

scrounger

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Considering your post above demonstrates a lack of statistical understanding I think firearms might not be the smartest thing for you to have right now.

Rather than explain what "smoking gun" means in this context, I'll let it dawn on you as you gain experience in life. Real world experience will be the best teacher as you mature.

Good luck!

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Scrounger, to the best of your understanding, are the 17,000 ballots listed in the audit report all duplicates of original ballots, or are there 17,000 legitimate ballots that were duplicated, 1 or more times each?

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 12:52 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Scrounger, to the best of your understanding, are the 17,000 ballots listed in the audit report all duplicates of original ballots, or are there 17,000 legitimate ballots that were duplicated, 1 or more times each?

per the report that has been posted MULTIPLE times in comments here.

its a variety of things that add up to 17,000 plus

breaking it down not only is repeating facts already presented multiple times

it will not change those that either hate trump, support biden (democrats) or are just trolls.

in short if they have not accepted (as the AZ official has thats calling for a more in depth investigation) then there is nothing that can be presented they will accept.

scrounger

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: scrounger

OK. Understood. Hey, cheer up! You're disseminating information that is assisting with shaping public sentiment. Keep focusing on that process, and ignore the minor detractors.

Good job!

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 02:08 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Summary from a key analyst involved with Arizona's forensic exam of the 2020 election.

Link to image source: twitter.com...

Thanks to ATS member RelSciHistItSufi for this important find and share.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Summary from a key analyst involved with Arizona's forensic exam of the 2020 election.

Link to image source: twitter.com...

Thanks to ATS member RelSciHistItSufi for this important find and share.

Thank you for this. I'm no expert and as such, could you kindly explain to me the impact this has on a National level?
This is one State, correct? Are there many States with similar results? If so, is the data available?
edit on 5-10-2021 by Kreeate because: typo

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Kreeate

It's from the most populated county in Arizona. Maricopa county, where Phoenix resides.

The forensic examination is nearing completion in that county. The state Attorney General is now investigating the many anomalies and their causes.

I'm aware of 3 other states in the process of examining their 2020 election results, due to suspicions that significant anomalies occurred there as well. They are Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Georgia. They are behind Arizona in the timeline, but progressing to conclusions.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 03:22 AM
link   

a reply to: Kreeate

It's from the most populated county in Arizona. Maricopa county, where Phoenix resides.

The forensic examination is nearing completion in that county. The state Attorney General is now investigating the many anomalies and their causes.

I'm aware of 3 other states in the process of examining their 2020 election results, due to suspicions that significant anomalies occurred there as well. They are Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Georgia. They are behind Arizona in the timeline, but progressing to conclusions.

Thank you for the explanation. Much appreciated.

Is there any potential forecast yet? If anomalies are found to be consistent throughout the mentioned States, what would be the next steps?

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 03:27 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 03:52 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Rather than explain what "smoking gun" means in this context, I'll let it dawn on you as you gain experience in life. Real world experience will be the best teacher as you mature.

That's so kind of you, thank you very, very much.

Is a 'smoking gun' kind of like a 'kraken'? If so I expect to see many of them. Sadly they'll all misfire and explode in your faces. But I suspect the daily beat downs of nothing ever happening ever may have inured all of you to the agony.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   

how about THE DAMN REPORT on the investigation of the voting.

First, it wasn't an investigation, but sure, use that. On the ballots that you are questioning to whom did the votes go?

edit on 5-10-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   

how about THE DAMN REPORT on the investigation of the voting.

First, it wasn't an investigation, but sure, use that.

au·dit
/ˈôdət/
Learn to pronounce
noun
an official inspection of an individual's or organization's accounts, typically by an independent body.

im sorry but your "word games" card has been declined... care to try now the "grammar police" card... oh wait thats declined too...carry on

On the ballots that you are questioning to whom did the votes go?

we dont know and nor was that part of the initial audit.. hence AG of AZ calling for a deeper "INVESTIGATION"

judging by your last post you CLEARLY are willfully ignorant to the point your posts are not even attempting to debate.

just spew canned overused comments, personal attacks, and just insulting (both to your credibility and reality).

you could just BE HONEST and admit you dont give a damn about facts, truth, or the constitution...
you just hate trump so much and/or like biden that as long as he is president all means are acceptable to accomplish that

what is truly sad is history as taught that people like you who think this are inevitably eaten by the very monster you have put in place and defend.

be that by the monster/group/cause, or after when it does fall.. be falling to a better or worse system

there is an incomplete list (not to you since you again dont give a damn about facts) of history

french revolution
russian revolution
china cultural revolution

but hey keep posting the way you are if it makes you feel better and dont care your credibility (on this issue at least) is completely shot by your own hand..

BTW notice i didnt say trump didnt definitely win or biden didnt definitely lose...

but the initial evidence justifies a deeper investigation and let the TRUTH determine (not YOUR OPINION) what actions should UNDER THE LAW/CONSTITUTION should be taken.

scrounger

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: scrounger

I noticed in your long winded post you didn't bother to answer the very simple question.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join