It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich is Stunned by the Amount of Potential 2020 Election Fraud.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Thursday, September 30, 2021

After examining the findings of the 5 month in-depth examination of the 2020 Presidential election in his state, Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich declared;

“It’s high noon. There’s so much crap going on,” Brnovich said.

“The Arizona Senate’s report that was released on Friday raises some serious questions regarding the 2020 election. Arizonans can be assured our office will conduct a thorough review of the information we receive."

“I feel like there’s this window of opportunity, this key moment in history, that if we don’t stand up now and protect the Constitution and rule of law, we’ll never get it back,” Brnovich said.
Much more at: conservativebrief.com...

Here is a good "insider's summary" of the examination's findings: wentworthreport.com...

A couple of new items for me in the above summary. 1.) Those who erased key data just before the audit/exam started, are now known, due to photo captures. 2.) Mysterious internet communications occurred between Dominion's software program and Fox News.

This is how A.G. Brnovich is launching his formal investigation;

1.) Letter to Maricopa County (Phoenix) officials: www.azag.gov...

2.) Letter to the Arizona Senate: www.azag.gov...

You can be sure that Mark Brnovich will work quickly. He understands the enormity and complexity of what he refers to as "The Crap" that made Arizona's 2020 Presidential and Senate election results so unreliable.

The problems must be identified and remedied, well before the November 2022 mid-term elections. The same applies to every state that's in the process of conducting similar detailed examinations of their 2020 Presidential election.

P.S. Below is a link to a website containing all the Election Audit Documents, and the Presentation, delivered to the Arizona Senate and American Public on Friday, September 24, 2021.

Full Detailed Arizona Audit Data is Here: americaproject.com...

-CareWeMust

edit on 9/30/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Trump was cheated out of the elections. That is all we know and can't do jack shiiit about it. Even Trump can't do anything about it. And he is not a poor man either.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Trump was cheated out of the elections. That is all we know and can't do jack shiiit about it. Even Trump can't do anything about it. And he is not a poor man either.

The most important thing is to determine if fraud was involved, and if there was, identify the fraudsters, arrest them, and get them to reveal who their bosses are.

Judging from how much CNN continually bad-mouthed the Arizona examination, I'd say the odds are good that Democrats were involved in creating some of the "crap" the Attorney General referred to.

+23 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 12:29 AM
link   
When the government no longer represents the people... it is no longer a legitimate government.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

All of this liberal crap is about to cannibalize all it's mindless members .

Even liberals have to admit. There is no limit to the fat mouth lying the
left will impose on the American people. It's undeniable how wrong anyone who
trusts this gov. has been. Thank you Russel Brand for being one the first to admit it.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The most important thing is to determine if fraud was involved, and if there was, identify the fraudsters, arrest them, and get them to reveal who their bosses are.

That IS what should happen, I couldn't agree more (I like truth and try to live by it).

But at this point, we all know that isn't happening.

I could be wrong, but it looks like justice has NOT and will NOT prevail.

The needle (pun inF'N'tended) is redlining on the RPM gauge.

I love your threads and support you, but IMHO you're underestimating what is ABOUT TO GO DOWN.

It's going to be our worst nightmare come true.

If you're Christian you probably know what I'm getting at.

Stay vigilant and discerning.

edit on 9/30/2021 by MykeNukem because: sp.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 12:41 AM
link   

“I feel like there’s this window of opportunity, this key moment in history, that if we don’t stand up now and protect the Constitution and rule of law, we’ll never get it back,”

Yup. I hope they actually do continue with this and something actually happens. He's in a position of power to make changes.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Dr Steve Turley (youtube) said that president Trump is running a shadow government ?

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 12:53 AM
link   
You guys need to social distance, there is a pandemic for christ's sake!!
It spreads from small talk!!

Good, I'm glad to hear he is doing something.
That audit was ridiculous.
At one point they were laughing at how rigged it was.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
You guys need to social distance, there is a pandemic for christ's sake!!
It spreads from small talk!!

Good, I'm glad to hear he is doing something.
That audit was ridiculous.
At one point they were laughing at how rigged it was.

That's because they LOVE it.

They won, especially with this Vid Sh#t.

F##K Trump, they have the "Vid is Bad" instead of "Mango Jesus Mean Tweets" is bad.

Like I said before, they have a Golden Goose, and they're making it lay eggs.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Thursday, September 30, 2021

Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich is Stunned by the Amount of Potential 2020 Election Fraud

Whatever amount, I won't be stunned. I believe it's been happening for quite some time. Enough to cheat someone out of their rightful seat, not just a handful here and there.

And off-topic, do you ever sleep? lol

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 02:22 AM
link   
So basically still "potential and claims" right? They want another audit? Maybe pillow guy can run the next one.
I know you hoped fraud was found, but alas it was not.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Judging from how much CNN continually bad-mouthed the Arizona examination, I'd say the odds are good that Democrats were involved in creating some of the "crap" the Attorney General referred to.

with respect the most important thing "to do about it" is IF THE FRAUD allowed a person TO BECOME PRESIDENT ... TO REMOVE THE ILLEGAL PRESIDENT.. PERIOD.

that should be the FIRST ACTION to come out of this.

before the trials (but not arrest and jail that can be done simultaneously) , before finding out who "the top bosses are", or any other thing...

If that is not done then the constitution and rule of law is truly dead...

because an ILLEGAL PRESIDENT is AN ILLEGAL PRESIDENT...

You dont get to run the US just because the fraud was found later...

but sadly in either case you know we wont even get to charge , much less a trial, of those who committed fraud

scrounger

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 04:56 AM
link   

The problems must be identified and remedied, well before the November 2022 mid-term elections. The same applies to every state that's in the process of conducting similar detailed examinations of their 2020 Presidential election.

I know Arizona's state House and Senate sessions are usually held the first quarter of every year, roughly January through April, which is plenty of time to pass election reforms.

Do you know if this is true of most state legislatures? I know not all have a bicameral legislature like Arizona and probably differ in other significant ways.

I doubt other states have an SB 1487 law either, which is a huge plus for Arizona to actually ensure the crap is investigated, and in a timely manner... 30 days to be exact.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Funny you say that, when the audit found Trump's votes were over counted and Biden's under counted, giving Biden a few hundred more total.votes.

Despite what the alt-right crowd believes, this report never says the election was full of fraud.

In fact the lies about the report are so rampant and viral in the alt-right crowd that CyberNinjas had to come out with a statement addressing the lies.

Cyber Ninjas Forced To Call Out Lying Trump Supporters Over Arizona Audit Results:

edit on 30-9-2021 by jrod because: Add

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   

The most important thing is to determine if fraud was involved, and if there was, identify the fraudsters, arrest them, and get them to reveal who their bosses are. ...

I was thinking just last night before bedtime that this is perhaps or best hope. If the rat bastards who did the leg work are looking at real federal prison time, maybe they can be pressed into singing. Biggest problem would be, however, making sure they don't all commit mass suicide at the exact same moment by shooting themselves in the back of the head three times with a long rifle.
edit on 2021 9 30 by incoserv because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

Funny you say that, when the audit found Trump's votes were over counted and Biden's under counted, giving Biden a few hundred more total.votes.

Despite what the alt-right crowd believes, this report never says the election was full of fraud.

In fact the lies about the report are so rampant and viral in the alt-right crowd that CyberNinjas had to come out with a statement addressing the lies.

Cyber Ninjas Forced To Call Out Lying Trump Supporters Over Arizona Audit Results:

Facts:

>The day before complying with the subpoena, Maricopa deleted 1 million election files (each deletion carries 1 federal and state charge);
>What remained did not reconcile;
255,326 Early Votes have no provenance (they just “appeared”);
>There are at least 57,734 ballots with “serious issues”;
>There are over 17,000 ballots which are simply photocopies and hence unambiguously illegal;
>There were 15 other felonies whose impact on the ballots is impossible to quantify;
If we turn a blind eye to all that, Biden wins by 10,800 votes.

The entire election was illegitimate and must be decertified. There is no way to trust any results from it.
edit on 2021 9 30 by incoserv because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   
He is not wrong. If we don’t fight now we will be destroyed.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

The only controversy about the report discussed in your link is what to do about it. I.e. Decertify. Who cares? Now the fraud is exposed, it wont matter. Let the chips fall where they may. The guy is ranting about squirrels in the yard.

Ive noticed two things about the democrat reaction to the audit.

They only want to talk about the HAND recount of the ballots that were machine counted during the election. I would be surprised if they did come out right on the money. Human error over millions of ballots is likely. We saw that in florida in 2000. Every handcount came up marginally different. But keep on tooting that kazoo.

The ‘decertify’ verbage that this moron rants about in your source is another nothingburger. Its arguing about if we should shut the barn door now the cows have gotten out.

Why not talk about the duplicates? The voters that dont live in the county any longer, yet ‘voted’. There are thousands of problematic ballots in that pile of hand and machine RECOUNTED votes. Garbage in/garbage out. At least twice the margin between the two candidates are found to be questionably legal. Any explaination for that or do you want to just cherry pick what you like? At least Ive made an attempt to explain the handcount difference of a marginal 360 difference. Laugh some more. You just look foolish.

Do you have anything intellectually honest to discuss about the az AUDIT, or do you want to just pound dead horses?

edit on 9/30/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Bad news from CA: our progressive legs just made mass mail-in voting permanent.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join