It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich is Stunned by the Amount of Potential 2020 Election Fraud.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I am sure the same things went on in Michigan and Pennsylvania and Georgia . Decertify the election and get Joe out now before it is to late .

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
3 months ago - Cyber Ninjas are a bunch of hacks
Today - Cyber Ninjas show Biden won

You are all hysterical.

If ANYONE actually thinks there was no voter fraud they are only reading what they want.

Will anything be overturned? No. But is sure as hell should be used to make changes. Like CA sending out MORE ballots and TX tightening up the rules.

I think that hurts some folks personally or something. Sure some people will think this means Trump will be sworn in at noon tomorrow, let them think that if it makes them happy. But they are wrong. Reality is that the audit found discrepancies. They weren't there to fix anything, punish anyone, or change any rules or laws. They were there to inspect and document. It seems like they did that, and did it well.

In non clown world, someone would be assembling a team of legal folks to look at the report, and investigate the claims. If they can find evidence of fraud and pin that to a person, then it's time for charges and a trial. I know we are dealing with people wearing red noses and big floppy shoes, so that's not likely, but it's exactly what SHOULD happen.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: network dude
explain how they (the one's who did the audit and released their findings) are playing coy.

Lack of detail. Part of it is sheer stupidity and part of it is intentional in my opinion.

"We found some 'duplicate ballots', OMG!"

"Who were they for?"

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhh."

can you show what page that is talked about?

eta: you are aware of what they were supposed to be going there right?
edit on 30-9-2021 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

But the question is who were the 70,000 unverified votes for?

Are you assuming they are all for biden? Why can't they all be for trump?
What if some are for biden some are for trump and even if we remove all 70,000 biden still wins?

They couldn't figure out who the fraudulent votes were for because the Maricopa County election officials wouldn't cooperate with the audit. And it looks like some of them will be going to jail for that. Or perhaps they'll roll over on their co-conspirators in exchange for leniency.

However, it was the Democrats and their media allies who were all swearing up & down that no fraud occurred -- and yet, they weren't confident enough to cooperate with the audit. And now that fraud has been proven those same people are now openly lying by continuing to insist there was no fraud.

Also, the claims from people who say they witnessed funny stuff have been entirely one-sided. Nobody is saying they saw anybody trying to rig the election on Trump's behalf. Absolutely nobody.

There are certain suspicions that can be drawn from all of this. And as much as you wish those suspicions were unfounded, the simple truth is they aren't.

Look, I remember well the 2000 Bush/Gore debacle in Florida. We saw exactly this kind of scenario play out. Every time they recounted the votes, they magically found more votes for Gore. Multiple boxes of ballots appeared out of thin air, with no documentation as to where they came from. And surprise surprise, they were mostly votes for Gore. No, we couldn't prove widespread fraud, but anybody who had two brain cells to keep each other company knew the Dems were up to ballot box stuffing. Finally, when Gore ran out of recounts and tried to have the courts grant him additional recounts -- because they still needed to stuff a few more ballots in the box -- the Supreme Court stepped in and put an end to that travesty.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Can I show who the duplicate ballots are for? No, that's the ****ing point and neither can they which is odd since they had plenty of time to figure this TF out.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

Can I show who the duplicate ballots are for? No, that's the ****ing point and neither can they which is odd since they had plenty of time to figure this TF out.

I think I am starting to understand the problem. You seem to be thinking that the auditors were supposed to fix the election. LOL, no, they were tasked with inspecting the process and report what they found. They have now reported what they found. They are done. Maybe they have other things to investigate and report on, but as far as the paper ballots, they are gucci. Go home, have a beer, call it a day.

Now, the folks who got the report, the people who are in charge and responsible for the election process have some work to do. They need to look at the report, inspect the ballots that were noted as suspect, and determine if they were fraudulent, or just hinkey. I think hinkey is OK in clown world, but fraudulent still seems to be a bad thing here. There will be other tasks for other people in the process, but as of now, this is the way it's designed to work.

If you disagree, please provide documentation as to why.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw

I am sure the same things went on in Michigan and Pennsylvania and Georgia . Decertify the election and get Joe out now before it is to late .

Can't speak for Pennsylvania, but we know for it happened in Michigan & Georgia.

Michigan had the infamous 2AM dump of 500,000 ballots in Wayne County -- that's 6 hours after the polls closed.

In Georgia, they have video evidence of illegal ballot harvesting. Someone set up a camera to watch one of the drop boxes. If I remember the numbers correctly, there were 1900 ballots dropped in by only 24 people -- an average of 75 ballots per person. Assuming most of those people were innocent voters, the more likely scenario is a handful of operatives stuffing in several hundred ballots each. Again, ballot harvesting is illegal in Georgia, so there is no legal explanation as to how all those ballots got into that box.
edit on 30-9-2021 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I think I am starting to understand the problem. You seem to be thinking that the auditors were supposed to fix the election.

No, I don't think that but what I do think that if you are going to deliver data it should be complete.

Kind of statistics 101.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

So you are saying he isnt suing the Biden admin over the mandates? Do YOU have a source that s says CNN lied about this?

I hear your frustration and its tempting to throw the baby out with the bathwater.

I dont particularly care what their motives for doing the right thing are, within the scope of their authority. I hope he will seriously investigate what was found in the audits that would be criminal. I dont care if its only to toss raw meat at the base.

Some people arent happy until someone with Fairy Godmother powers arrives to save us. Until then, its going to be lots of day to day battles moving painfully slow.

But Im frustrated too. Just no point in attacking one of our own when they ARE trying to do something.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

And you know, that's kinda interesting really, because.......they don't even need to cheat to win elections in Cali. Why would they do such a thing? By that I mean, why waste the time and energy on it?

Optics maybe?

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   

So you are saying he isnt suing the Biden admin over the mandates? Do YOU have a source that s says CNN lied about this?

I hear your frustration and its tempting to throw the baby out with the bathwater.

I dont particularly care what their motives for doing the right thing are, within the scope of their authority. I hope he will seriously investigate what was found in the audits that would be criminal. I dont care if its only to toss raw meat at the base.

Some people arent happy until someone with Fairy Godmother powers arrives to save us. Until then, its going to be lots of day to day battles moving painfully slow.

But Im frustrated too. Just no point in attacking one of our own when they ARE trying to do something.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Never say never. CA once was quite republican. I can even remember it! They are playing the long game in a number of ways besides this.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   

so it should be ignored.

nope but putting faith on the corrupted system and politicians of the same corrupted system to fix itself is the equivalent of ignoring the problem.

unfortunately we have been down this road to many times with always the same results.
there is a limit to hopium.

IMO we had our chance to fix it but that doors has been shut and its only going to get worse and part of that was due to trumps stupidity like killing net neutrality and giving the deepstate full control of the internet . In about 10 years if we are lucky all the sites that dont follow the narrative will be closed down and everyone will be forced fed the koolaid until they comply.

Also putting faith on anyone from the republican or democrat party has not gotten us anywhere. We keep doing the same things and expecting different results .

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted
a reply to: TonyS

Never say never. CA once was quite republican. I can even remember it! They are playing the long game in a number of ways besides this.

I think California's were universally proud of and supported California governor, Republican Ronald Reagan as president, were they not?

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Nope I'm saying cnn is labeled fake news until its something we want to hear.

I would say its more like we keep throwing the baby out with the bathwater in an infinite cycle.

Unfortunately we keep putting faith on a corrupted system and politicians thriving in that same corrupted system while expecting them to hold themselves accountable. Not going to happen and hasn't happened.

I don't think we have reached the point yet and likely wont where we can fix anything as long as people keep thinking its a republican vs democrat thing.

Until most people wake up and realize that is BOTH party that are causing the issue and join forces and drop their party loyalty there is really nothing that can be done to take back control of our gov't.

we have reached a point of corruption that we cant count on the system holding itself accountable.

edit on 52930America/ChicagoThu, 30 Sep 2021 14:52:41 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Except for the hippies, Reagan was a popular governor, yes.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
we have reach a point of corruption that we cant count on the system holding itself accountable.

A corruption feedback loop.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
we have reach a point of corruption that we cant count on the system holding itself accountable.

A corruption feedback loop.

but this time it will be different. I can feel it .

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Me too, I've been smoking a lot of Dopium or whatever it's called.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

And you know, that's kinda interesting really, because.......they don't even need to cheat to win elections in Cali. Why would they do such a thing? By that I mean, why waste the time and energy on it?

Optics maybe?

Maybe they can't win without cheating, even in Cali. Like I said upthread. this ish has been going on for at least a generation now. What happened in Florida in 2000 was already quite organized.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join