It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich is Stunned by the Amount of Potential 2020 Election Fraud.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Pay very close attention to the words being used. The AG stated doing something where he had the legal ability, this quote in your post states "potential problem". No one is saying this is a fact and this is what will be done. You may be in for disappointment.

I potentially could win the 630 million dollar lottery here this week. Is it likely? No.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted
a reply to: network dude

I believe the Az Senate reviewed the Ninjas findings and decided what to release to the public. There may be legal reasons for that redaction. Certainly there are political implications. Im really not surprised they havent answered the question about who those bad ballots were for.

GOP Senate President Karen Fann has said that the goal for the audit was not to overturn the election results but rather to evaluate the state's election processes and see if changes to state laws were needed. She noted the review found the official count matched the ballots. "This is the most important and encouraging finding of the audit," Fann wrote.

"What you have not seen is about the statutes that were broken," Fann said during Friday's presentation. She sent a letter to Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich detailing specific areas where the state's election processes can be improved. Fann says she views the signature verification process and the state's voter rolls as imperfect. Additionally, she claims that the technology and machines that the county used is "too complicated" and claims that the county failed to take basic cybersecurity measures.

link

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Pay very close attention to the words being used. The AG stated doing something where he had the legal ability, this quote in your post states "potential problem". No one is saying this is a fact and this is what will be done. You may be in for disappointment.

I potentially could win the 630 million dollar lottery here this week. Is it likely? No.

We all could POTENTIALLY be wrong, until proven right. That's what investigations are for.

You'll learn more about how things work as you mature, Frogs453.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Cute. Yes the potential is there, yet you post these things as slam dunk proof. I never said it doesn't exist, yet if you actually read what these people are saying, it's more of a maybe.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: yuppa
Your proof they did not 100 percent turn everything in.

The proof was you or anyone else cannot answer the question I asked.

Only the AG can answer that question. we are not the AG so then you cannot disprove it and we cannot prove it either 100 percent. Thank you for admitting it.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Only the AG can answer that question.

Wrong.

CyberBozos have the information and chose not to provide it. CyberBozos gave that information to the Arizona Senate members on the panel and they chose to also not provide it.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Wrong.

CyberBozos have the information and chose not to provide it. CyberBozos gave that information to the Arizona Senate members on the panel and they chose to also not provide it.

I expect that Jovan Pulitzer's ballot paper findings are extraordinary and point to extensive crimes that require investigating.

He had mentioned that most printers leave micro dot data to help prevent counterfeiting, and this data includes dates.

What if he found ballots printed weeks after the election?

How would the Senate and AG deal with such a finding?

He also mentioned that none of the paper used was election approved, even though the BOS claims otherwise.

I also still wonder, what Stacy Burke did with the shredded ballots she collected, after the Supreme Court refused to look at them? Could she have handed them over to Sonny Borrelli after all? Or perhaps she shared them with Jovan.
edit on 4-10-2021 by IndieA because: added info

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
I expect that Jovan Pulitzer's ballot paper findings are extraordinary and point to extensive crimes that require investigating.

Of course you do, that's the type of Quality I've come to expect here. Let me know when he gets the numbers that no one else has been provided.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Of course you do, that's the type of Quality I've come to expect here. Let me know when he gets the numbers that no one else has been provided.

Whatever is determined to be the total number of counterfeit ballots found, is definitely a number to watch for.

If it's in the tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands, there's no way to know who honestly won, but it will be clear that there was post election foul play.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Good point. Confirmation of dirty tactics will be the driver of true election reforms in many states, before Nov 2022.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Whatever is determined to be the total number of counterfeit ballots found, is definitely a number to watch for.

If it's in the tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands, there's no way to know who honestly won, but it will be clear that there was post election foul play.

It will be funny when it comes back as zero unless you think the CyberCretins and their black light got bamboozled.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Wrong.

your just amazing in your denial, dodging, deflection and outright denial.

first you have no more proven that there was no fraud THAT WOULD HAVE CHANGED THE ELECTION than they have proven they havent

but yet you get on your high horse and demand proof it happened yet provide NO PROOF it didnt.

in fact you claim that the "fraud" was all for trump...

wow...such denial when it has not been revealed WHO THE FRAUD/ERROR/WHATEVER VOTES WERE FOR.

what is YOUR SOURCE that they all were for trump

add to it to claim "all" is laughable...

we KNOW from the initial reports that there are problems in enough to at best warrant an investigation, at worst could upturn the whole election.

now you think your being clever in saying "all the votes are for trump" in the accused fraud

hate to break it to you....but your just continuing the line main stream media is doing.

first it was there was no fraud
then it was either (or both)
a. minor errors/fraud that happen every election.
b. there was no organized fraud

then the big whopper...
there was not enough to change the election

with fighting investigations every step of the way..

now your desperate but predictable claim any "fraud" or "errors" were all for trump...

sad, pathetic, and shows you suspect or at very least FEAR what could be the truth

biden DIDNT WIN and for the first time in history a crisis of having UNDER THE CONSTITUTION removing an illegitimate president..

again we dont know one way or the other..
But you CANNOT claim there isnt a case needing investigation and again the LAUGHABLE if there is its all for trump

Scrounger

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: scrounger
first you have no more proven that there was no fraud THAT WOULD HAVE CHANGED THE ELECTION than they have proven they havent

It isn't my job to prove a negative, it's the fraud proclaimers job to prove that there was fraud. Which, based on the serious lack of data, isn't provable. I know all of you think rallies and boat parades are how we determine who wins an election but that's not the way it works.

Trump lost to Biden and while I know this makes you very sad it is the reality of the situation. Let me know when all those fraud indictments tick-tock out in a new Kraken.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

ahh you claim you cant prove a negative

but then claim biden won and the results of the audit are "Fake"

um most here want THE TRUTH and claim the investigation could show biden won..
but you claim it wont show trump won

ok explain with proof that the facts showing over 17 thousand voting mistakes / fraud/ errors will show biden won..

its sad that you are so for biden or hate trump that the end justifies the means .

sad really

scrounger

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Biden did win and I did not say the audits are 'fake', I said the data is s***.

ok explain with proof that the facts showing over 17 thousand voting mistakes / fraud/ errors will show biden won.

Again, bro, not how it works. You need to show that they were in fact fraud which the s*** data does not prove.

Good luck with your LARP though.

edit on 4-10-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

ahh you claim you cant prove a negative

um most here want THE TRUTH and claim the investigation could show biden won..
but you claim it wont show trump won

ok explain with proof that the facts showing over 17 thousand voting mistakes / fraud/ errors will show biden won..

its sad that you are so for biden or hate trump that the end justifies the means .

sad really

scrounger

I keep forgetting sometimes that certain posters are just being trolls because they can never ever be wrong.
You can slap them with facts,and show them all evidence and they just keep persisting in the denial.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Let me break it down for you:

-3432 more ballots cast than people who voted.
-9041 mail-in voters retuned more ballots than they were sent.
-More ballots cast at precincts than people who showed up to vote, by 1551.
-2382 ballots cast by people who voted after moving out of Maricopa County.
-Nearly 300 dead people voted.
-Over 17,000 duplicate votes.
-23,344 mail-in ballots voted after they moved, and after the deadline.

And this is only one (1) county in Arizona...
edit on 4-10-2021 by daveinats because: Line doubled up...

edit on 4-10-2021 by daveinats because: Second line doubled up after edit...

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   

It isn't my job to prove a negative, it's the fraud proclaimers job to prove that there was fraud. Which, based on the serious lack of data, isn't provable. I know all of you think rallies and boat parades are how we determine who wins an election but that's not the way it works.

Trump lost to Biden and while I know this makes you very sad it is the reality of the situation. Let me know when all those fraud indictments tick-tock out in a new Kraken.

You're right. If statistics were accepted as "proof", Joe Biden wouldn't be in the White House, due to his victory being so statistically improbable.

What's needed is a "smoking gun".

A high-ranking whistleblower, communications intercept, or something of that nature.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: daveinats
Let me break it down for you:

-3432 more ballots cast than people who voted.
-9041 mail-in voters retuned more ballots than they were sent.
-More ballots cast at precincts than people who showed up to vote, by 1551.
-2382 ballots cast by people who voted after moving out of Maricopa County.
-Nearly 300 dead people voted.
-Over 17,000 duplicate votes.
-23,344 mail-in ballots voted after they moved, and after the deadline.

And this is only one (1) county in Arizona...

With precise numbers like that, there's no excuse for not IMMEDIATELY identifying the illegal ballots in some of those categories, and discarding them.

2,382 ballots of people who moved are illegal and should be discarded.
23,344 ballots that were late should be discarded.
300 dead people ballots should be discarded.
Thousands of duplicates can be easily discarded.

Adjust the totals per candidate.

Then get to work on the remaining categories of anomalies.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
What's needed is a "smoking gun".

Considering your post above demonstrates a lack of statistical understanding I think firearms might not be the smartest thing for you to have right now.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join