It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich is Stunned by the Amount of Potential 2020 Election Fraud.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: scrounger

I noticed in your long winded post you didn't bother to answer the very simple question.

did answer it a few of my posts ago and multiple times

Along with the original source material never stated they even looked into it..

because the initial audit was to see IF THERE WAS fraud, irregularities, ect..

first you find if theres an issue, then you look at the details, then make a determination

as usual you ask questions already answered.. poor deflection but GREAT at showing what a fool you are posting on this issue..

now care to ask another silly question already answered?

scrounger

ps apologies to all those annoyed i have given so much time and honest answers/effort/facts to this troll

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: scrounger

No, you did not. On the ballots you are claiming are contested to whom did the votes go?

You cannot claim that a lack of fraud is evidence of fraud so until you can answer the above you have zero proof of anything. But let me know when they kraken out some indictments for all the fraud you think exists. It should happen any day now. Aaaaaaaaany day....

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   

No, you did not. On the ballots you are claiming are contested to whom did the votes go?

You cannot claim that a lack of fraud is evidence of fraud so until you can answer the above you have zero proof of anything. But let me know when they kraken out some indictments for all the fraud you think exists. It should happen any day now. Aaaaaaaaany day....

ill try one more time to explain
if anything continue the humor show on how your tantrums are so clear.

the audit first step was to see IF THERE WAS VOTER FRAUD, IRREGULARITIES, ECT...

NOT WHO THE FRAUDULANT VOTES WERE FOR..

if there was no fraud or fraud that POTENTIALLY could change then the investigation stops there.

like in 2016 when an investigation was launched in PA and WI on behalf of hillory claiming trump didnt win..

there it wasnt claim of fraud but fraud counts..

when it was determined that as votes were being confirmed that trump was GAINING more votes.. the investigation was stopped due to the SPECIFIC CLAIM was disproven.

now in this case they were NOT looking at who the votes themselves were for, but IF there was fraud/irregularities to number it could (key word COULD ) change the outcome..

they found 17,000 Plus voter fraud/ irregularities that by any math system you care to use is LARGER than the biden win of 11,000

now that has been ESTABLISHED AS FACT... then they are engaging in a DEEPER investigation to determine WHO those votes were for and IF the number warrants (will they do it is another matter) a changing of AZ electoral votes for trump..

now that i have explained this AGAIN (along with others) to you what is your next childish deflection and ignorant post..

BTW you may (if you were so inclined, but by your posts YOUR NOT) WOULD READ the previous postings, your questions would have been answered by page 2 maybe 3...

but hey if trolling makes you feel better ... will defend your right to do so

scrounger

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   

the audit first step was to see IF THERE WAS VOTER FRAUD, IRREGULARITIES, ECT...

If there was fraud it would by nature show who the fraud was for. This isn't a complicated calculus, it's either it showed X amount of fraud for one or Y amount for another. Let me know when you can math this out.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   

If there was fraud it would by nature show who the fraud was for. This isn't a complicated calculus, it's either it showed X amount of fraud for one or Y amount for another. Let me know when you can math this out.

ill just let this repeated ignorant quote stand for itself.

however if you want the most ignorant troll award with determination cluster..

you have my vote

scrounger

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Announcement:

U.S. Congress Oversight Committee Hearing on Arizona's Forensic Election Examination's Findings.

It will be interesting watching this Democrat-led committee attempt to explain away the Forensic Audit findings during this hearing on Thursday October 7th @ 10am Eastern. (Will be streamed live from D.C.)

Info: www.justtherealnews.com...

On a positive note, a hearing of this nature should put pressure on the Az Senate and AG Brnovich, to get some answers related to the Cyber Ninja audit's findings, even faster.

Note: The U.S. House is on a 2 week vacation, but felt it URGENT to hold this particular committee hearing. I wonder why?

Maybe "fear" has something to do with it.

edit on 10/6/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 05:19 AM
link   

It's amazing that you cannot answer a simple question about the 'fraud'.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   

It's amazing that you cannot answer a simple question about the 'fraud'.

sigh

its astounding that you keep asking the same question over and over AFTER IT WAS ANSWERED..

by myself and many commenters BEFORE YOU EVEN ASKED IT.

If you had cared to look

btw i apologize for RATIONAL posters for trying to be fair and factual to a troll that has his "fingers in his ears" going alallalalalal.
along with posting like a 4 year old that cant accept the answer to their question given..

scrounger

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 05:21 AM
link   

its astounding that you keep asking the same question over and over AFTER IT WAS ANSWERED.

No one has supplied the data. Not you, not any other poster and certainly not the CyberMorons.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Announcement:

U.S. Congress Oversight Committee Hearing on Arizona's Forensic Election Examination's Findings.

It will be interesting watching this Democrat-led committee attempt to explain away the Forensic Audit findings during this hearing on Thursday October 7th @ 10am Eastern. (Will be streamed live from D.C.)

Info: www.justtherealnews.com...

On a positive note, a hearing of this nature should put pressure on the Az Senate and AG Brnovich, to get some answers related to the Cyber Ninja audit's findings, even faster.

Note: The U.S. House is on a 2 week vacation, but felt it URGENT to hold this particular committee hearing. I wonder why?

Maybe "fear" has something to do with it.

I usually don't pay much attention to Congress, but I'll be listening to this hearing today.

It will be interesting to see if Doug Logan shows up. If I was him, I would be very careful and probably only show up via Zoom, if at all.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Maricopa County (Phoenix) election officials admitting to Congress last week that they violated Federal Law by deleting important election data the day before the Forensic Audit-Exam began, was so self-incriminating, I'm surprised they're not under criminal investigation by now.

Damning testimony: www.worldtribune.com...

The above Article was returned (as were many other similar articles) using the DuckDuckGo.com search engine.

On the other hand, GOOGLE and it's partner in crime, the Associated Press, have partnered to "spin" information coming out of Arizona in a way to make it look like there's nothing to see, or even worse, the audit/exam is making things up.

When Googling the Congressional testimony from this past Thursday, this is the #1 result returned.

A positive-spin partially lying AP fact checker: apnews.com... is Google's result #1 when searching: Maricopa Officials Deleted.

The day when Google and its co-conspirators are punished will be one of great celebration.

This investigator is getting the ball rolling: nypost.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Wednesday, October 13th Update

The awesome Wendy Rogers understands that PLANNING FORWARD and URGENCY are critical, when it comes to fixing the broken Arizona system before the Nov 2022 mid-term elections.

Arizona state Sen. Wendy Rogers urged state Attorney General Mark Brnovich to start focusing on taking legal action against people who were allegedly involved in nefarious activities during the 2020 election.

“Less letters, more subpoenas. Less requests, more warrants. Less talk, more arrests,” she tweeted Monday, before directing one at Brnovich specifically.
Continued at: resistthemainstream.org...

Way to go Senator Wendy Rogers!

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 12:30 AM
link   
From The Desk of Former President Trump 10.13.2021

“If we don’t solve the Presidential Election Fraud of 2020 (which we have thoroughly and conclusively documented), Republicans will not be voting in ‘22 or ‘24. It is the single most important thing for Republicans to do.”

- President Donald J. Trump
Source: twitter.com...

Is it a foregone conclusion in the minds of Republicans that un-corrected 2020 multi-state fraud, will make voting in November 2022 and November 2024, a waste of time?

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 01:43 AM
link   
GEORGIA Election 2020 Examination Update

After 6 months, a derelict Federal Judge remembers he's been sitting on a 2020 Georgia election challenge case. And promptly throws it out.

twitter.com...

Ridiculous! More weight is now on the shoulders of Arizona A.G. Brnovich to get to the bottom of the tens of thousands of "discrepancies" within his state's 2020 election ballots.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Those of you who (somewhat) know of Arizona A.G. Brnovich's personality, what is he attempting to convey here?

Nunchucks display: www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Arizona Update Fri 10/15/2021

In a Friday evening statement, Trump claimed that there were "fictitious" votes in Pima County—Arizona's second-most populous after Maricopa.

"A new analysis of mail-in ballots in Pima County, Arizona means the election was Rigged and Stolen from the Republican Party in 2020, and in particular, its Presidential Candidate.

This analysis, derived from publicly available election data, shows staggering anomalies and fictitious votes in Pima County's mail-in returns, making it clear they stuffed the ballot box (in some precincts with more ballots than were ever sent!)," Trump claimed in a statement posted to Twitter by his spokesperson Liz Harrington.
More: www.newsweek.com...

This ball is now in Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich's court, along with Maricopa county anomalies. Will he launch a serious investigation?

edit on 10/17/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You have yet to provide any actual proof of fraud. As usual you have a click bait OP, but fail.to provide supporting evidence to your claim.

Unfortunately for the pro-Trump crowd, this does not matter as we can tell.by the stars and flags you get on here....though I'm sure a good portion are from sock puppets.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   

The fingers in ears comment is a great description of many on here. You got it backwards though, it is those who are screaming Trump won that have their fingers in their ears as they refuse to accept the countless recounts that verified Trump lost and have yet to.provide any actual evidence of widespread fraud.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 04:06 AM
link   
UPDATE: From the "Where the Rubber Meets The Road" and the "What Matters" departments..

Arizona's Attorney General's office demands voter information documents from the Secretary of State, as part of his investigation into probable election fraud.

Full article at: rsbnetwork.com...

Requests made by legal/law authorities, such as the Attorney General, carry the weight of law, and cannot be ignored without penalty.

Progress continues across several states.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   
A valid question from Arizona Senator Wendy Rogers;

Why has AG Brnovich not ordered the arrest of the 3 people who not only admitted erasing election data after it was subpoenaed, but were caught on camera performing the erasures?

"We have imagery of three different individuals deleting data. This is evidence that was put forward on September 24th,” Senator Rogers explained.

During the Arizona Senate hearing, Ben Cotton of CyFir– revealed that election results were purged from the EMS the day before the forensic audit began. Moreover, during a hearing in the House Oversight and Reform Committee on October 7th, Maricopa County Board of Supervisor officials admitted under oath, that they deleted election data after they received a subpoena from the Arizona State Senate.

“There is a hue and a cry for accountability, and we want arrests made. We want to proceed with getting to the bottom of the truth of 2020,” Arizona State Senator Wendy Rogers said.

Asked what can we can do to help Arizona, Senator Rogers said, “You can contact Arizona Attorney General Brnovich and tell him how strongly you feel about him following through on the evidence he has.

You can also, if you would please, go to my website, WendyRogers.org, and on the landing page in the upper right corner, click on the link that says you want to sign to decertify the Presidential Election of 2020. You will be joining over 1 million Americans who’ve already signed at WendyRogers.org.”
Full Article: www.thefreedomtimes.com...< br />

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join