It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich is Stunned by the Amount of Potential 2020 Election Fraud.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   
This was posted by Boadicea in another thread. The 8 minute video in the link is well worth the watch.
The Maricopa county election audit volunteers are starting to speak out.

www.thegatewaypundit.com... s-like-25-ballot/

Just the fact that over 200,000 ballots went to adjudication, allowing people other than the voter, to decide those votes, should be of major concern, if not evidence of gross negligence at best, and organized cheating at worse.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
WOOOOOOOW WE ALL HESRD YOU SAYING FOR MONTH THERE WAS NO FRAUD AT ALL NOTHING TO SEE HERE REEEEE YOU ARE AN ACTUAL FRAUD BRO LOLOLOLOL

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
WOOOOOOOW WE ALL HESRD YOU SAYING FOR MONTH THERE WAS NO FRAUD AT ALL NOTHING TO SEE HERE REEEEE YOU ARE AN ACTUAL FRAUD BRO LOLOLOLOL

Is there? Who got what fraudulent votes? Be detailed since the CyberBozos weren't.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: network dude
I think I am starting to understand the problem. You seem to be thinking that the auditors were supposed to fix the election.

No, I don't think that but what I do think that if you are going to deliver data it should be complete.

Kind of statistics 101.
what was incomplete? From what I understand, they reported all the findings, and even labeled all the suspect ballots with an identification tag for future reference. That's what they said they would do and they did it.

If they tried to eliminate ballots, they would look like they were in the tank for Trump. That was a big worry with the cry babies. This way, that isn't a thing. They just showed what they found and will let the appropriate entity do the next step. These conversations would be much easier if everyone was on the same page.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   

If they tried to eliminate ballots...

Who said eliminate anything? I said identify who got what votes. This isn't goddamn rocket science. Watch:

"X number of suspect ballots went to Biden and X number went to Trump."

All we got was:

"Reeeee! Durrrrrr!"

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Sorry you don't grasp the process. It's OK, all the posts on ATS won't change the outcome. It may be exactly what you claim, or it may be closer to what I hope for. Time will tell. But a preemptive REEEEEEEEE is always nice.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Sorry you don't grasp the process.

The 'process' was to determine if there was fraud. Where is it? Who got what?

...or it may be closer to what I hope for

Why do you hope there was fraud?

edit on 30-9-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: Cooking spirits since 2007

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   

If they tried to eliminate ballots...

Who said eliminate anything? I said identify who got what votes. This isn't goddamn rocket science. Watch:

"X number of suspect ballots went to Biden and X number went to Trump."

All we got was:

"Reeeee! Durrrrrr!"

That could possibly not make a difference. Allow me to demonstrate.

An election with 100,000 ballots produces a report of 42,000 votes B and 58,000 votes T.

Pretend that I'm an insider tasked with rigging the vote, but because I'm no expert, I have to keep things simple, yet cover my trail as much as possible.

1. Maybe I tried ballot harvesting, but my man B still didn't win, now what?
2. Maybe I could of set the programming of the election machines up to flip the vote before the election, or maybe I can manipulate them after the vote.
3. On election night, I either report results or wait a few days to figure things out, because covid, but either way my man B has to win so I report 58,000 votes for B and 42,000 for T. An even swap that if I was to get caught for, I could possibly pass off as negligence or a better phase would be "human error". Hopefully, it gets overlooked because my man B won by such a large margin.
4. Next the ballots have to be fixed. So much for seals and chain of custody records, some of that obviously has to go.

Ready for this???
5. Next out of the 42,000 B votes, I make 4,000 disappear. I also make 32,000 T votes disappear.
6. Now I'm down 30,000 ballots, so I need to order 26,000 counterfeit ballots for B and 4,000 ballots for T. It's best to probably get them from somewhere far away like Asia, and also make sure any digital election data either matches, or goes missing.

Auditors come along, do and audit, and give their results. The results say that B won 58,000 to 42,000 as reported, but also that there were suspected counterfeit ballots, deleted election records, and a lack of chain of custody that points to negligence, if not criminal behavior.

Someone asks, what were the results of the suspected ballots?

Well if the auditors say, "26,000 for B and 4,000 for T", well first of all fake ballots for both would be confusing, but here's the kicker....

The media will only report, and people like stonecutter will only point out that, get this....

Out of the votes that the auditors found not to be suspicious, the remaining results were 38,000 for B, and 32,000 for T.

B still wins.

This could very easily be why it's so much more important to do an actual criminal investigation to help determine what actually happened in such a mess of an election, but what do I know as a imaginary hack election rigger.

Disclosure:
I have never worked an election, but if I did, I would do it for election integrity, and to help people cheat.

edit on 30-9-2021 by IndieA because: formatting

edit on 30-9-2021 by IndieA because: had to fix the math. it should be fixed and still work

edit on 30-9-2021 by IndieA because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Your overly complex plan doesn't address the issue that the CyberMorons have the data but only shared part of it.

But nice try though, maybe you can get space aliens into the conspiracy next time.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Your overly complex plan doesn't address the issue that the CyberMorons have the data but only shared part of it.

But nice try though, maybe you can get space aliens into the conspiracy next time.

The fact that all the data wasn't shared is most likely due to the fact that there should be criminal investigations ongoing at this point.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
The fact that all the data wasn't shared is most likely due to the fact that there should be criminal investigations ongoing at this point.

LOL, okay, CyberBozos are cops now and are withholding information? Keep on LARP'ing.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   

LOL, okay, CyberBozos are cops now and are withholding information? Keep on LARP'ing.

I mean there's a lot that wasn't released, like the paper analysis, router data that hasn't been looked at yet, over 250,000 ballots with no records or voter connection, and the numbers you and I are looking for.

The Cyber Ninjas are working as auditors, and it's the auditor's job to investigate records. It's up to law enforcement to investigate crimes and serve justice.
edit on 30-9-2021 by IndieA because: added info

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   
If anyone hanging on this report to see if any fraud was involved we need to have our heads examined. We saw it everywhere but they have convinced people they didn't see what they thought they saw. I never though the report was going to show anything but nothing to see.. look at the doj... They are not very good at what they do...unless its you and me.. the powers that be have officially taken rule over you and me. they cant even catch the big guy!

a reply to: carewemust

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   

The Cyber Ninjas are working as auditors, and it's the auditor's job to investigate records. It's up to law enforcement to investigate crimes and serve justice.

How's law enforcement going to investigate anything if the CyberNitwits are sitting on data?

That was rhetorical.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   

It's not that complex of a plan. I'm pretty sure I could pull it off with a little IT help. Having the media and establishment government behind you goes a long way too.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   

How's law enforcement going to investigate anything if the CyberNitwits are sitting on data?

That was rhetorical.

The auditors have turned all the evidence over to some people it seems. The Senate, AG, and investigators, I presume.
edit on 30-9-2021 by IndieA because: added info

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 12:55 AM
link   

That was rhetorical.

Just got off work, I'm a little tired so maybe not quite reading you (which is rare, I usually get your angle), what's the problem with the Cyber Ninjas?

Who would the Dems hire, "The Unicorn Farts"?

Also, rhetorical, but looking forward to a reply.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 05:11 AM
link   

It's not that complex of a plan. I'm pretty sure I could pull it off with a little IT help.

Of course you hubristicly do, you must be making bank with all those IT skills.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 05:14 AM
link   

The auditors have turned all the evidence over to some people it seems.

'Evidence'? They aren't detectives. Their job was to audit the results and provide the data, which they've unsurprisingly half assed.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem
Just got off work, I'm a little tired so maybe not quite reading you (which is rare, I usually get your angle), what's the problem with the Cyber Ninjas?

Where's the rest of the data.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join