It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich is Stunned by the Amount of Potential 2020 Election Fraud.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
WOOOOOOOW WE ALL HESRD YOU SAYING FOR MONTH THERE WAS NO FRAUD AT ALL NOTHING TO SEE HERE REEEEE YOU ARE AN ACTUAL FRAUD BRO LOLOLOLOL

• Why are you shouting?
  • Who are you angry at?
  • Please provide proof of the fraud you claim to have (or that has) happened?
  • Please provide popcorn?

Thanks!

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Why do you hope there was fraud?

I read the report and comprehend that there were anomalies. I hope that they are investigated and explained. I hope that if anyone did illegal things, they will be tried in court. I hope that the issues that were found can be fixed as to not happen again in any other election. I hope we can finally see justice make a comeback.

If you look really, really close at my words, you may find that YOU are the one who said I was hoping for fraud, you put those words in my mouth. I have been consistent in hoping for this to be treated with the importance it deserves.

You enjoy mocking the system since it's corrupt and pathetic. I suppose that's fair, but unproductive.

I'll hold out just a little hope that somewhere in all that slime and sh!t, there is one or two Americans with integrity.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I read the report and comprehend that there were anomalies.

Were there? What are the details on them? Qui bono? The fact that they have the data and only released part of it should be a clue as to the veracity of their work.

Have you considered that their methodology may be highly flawed?

edit on 1-10-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: I'm a Q-Cumber posting from the future

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Even if there was no election fraud regards the vote count and all the votes were legit the election was still stolen. The method used was a combined attack on Trump by the MSM and all the social media outlets. Deliberate lies from corrupt government institutions such as the FBI were used to impeach the president and no one is held to account. Movements such as Antifa and BLM were encouraged by the left to fan the flames of division and all the while blame the other side. Trump was demonised relentlessly and the public reacted like they always do, they swallow the narrative. Some outlets like FOX news gave just enough for those still able to see through the propaganda that they felt their views were being expressed. Just enough but never enough to stop the inevitable outcome.

All of that should be enough to convince anyone that the election was stolen. The vote audit is really nothing more than a convenient distraction and whatever is found you can be confident nothing will be done.

edit on 1-10-2021 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

I cannot overstate this opinion enough.....you just linked the single most constructive argument I have seen regarding what happened. This is pretty hard to refute. At all.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted
a reply to: TonyS

Never say never. CA once was quite republican. I can even remember it! They are playing the long game in a number of ways besides this.

I think California's were universally proud of and supported California governor, Republican Ronald Reagan as president, were they not?

Yea, my guess is that ship has long since sailed.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   

They released everything that was public,but not the stuff that was private to the Government. So you are wrong about them not releasing,or holding on to info. They released it all that they could.

The public is simply not important enough to release it all to us.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

Your point is spot on. Didnt the left scream for 4 years that the Russians stole the election from Hillary with a few Facebook ads?

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
They released everything that was public,but not the stuff that was private to the Government. So you are wrong about them not releasing,or holding on to info. They released it all that they could.

There is nothing private about the vote totals assigned to the alleged duplicate ballots. They know what they are, release all the information.

FFS.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I believe the Az Senate reviewed the Ninjas findings and decided what to release to the public. There may be legal reasons for that redaction. Certainly there are political implications. Im really not surprised they havent answered the question about who those bad ballots were for.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Several findings were shared with visiting officials from other states over the Summer. The officials who suspected the same "anomalies" in their state, returned home and started examinations of their own 2020 election processes and results.

The media and most anti-audit people overlook that FACT (or are too "dull" to comprehend it), even though it is the most compelling piece of evidence that what happened in Arizona was part of a larger plot.

Officials from GA/WI/PA and other states would not return home and start multi-million dollar examinations of the 2020 election in their state, if Arizona's forensic exam didn't turn up so much suspicious "crap".

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

A quick question for you....Were you ever similarly of the opinion over Russia Gate? Because Russell Brand put together that little video that puts that lie to bed.

I'm not saying your specifically but there was a time not long ago where the right was being lambasted by the left for not seeing the overwhelming evidence of Trump and Russia collusion.

All I know if going by the evidence....you really can't trust anyone from the left over the last 5 years. So why now should they be believed?

Keep in mind I am staking no opinion on the events myself. I just marvel at the leftists who are so sure their side is right when history shows they lie for power

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Oh bless your heart. Potential potential potential... when will you be done with this? Biden won. Get over it. Throw some facts out there, Potential potential potential means nothing. Seriously.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   

All I know if going by the evidence....you really can't trust anyone from the left over the last 5 years. So why now should they be believed?
a reply to: atlantiswatusi

How do you figure that? Do you every thing Trump said?

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Uh yeah its called possible evidence. you know just liek the mueller probe,and they turned evidence over to someone else. Same thing. You just hate to admit you are wrong sometimes. you are human like us,and are not perfect.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Never say never. CA once was quite republican. I can even remember it! They are playing the long game in a number of ways besides this.

I think California's were universally proud of and supported California governor, Republican Ronald Reagan as president, were they not?

California really was a great state back then. University of Sourthern California was FREE for residents at that time.

But when watching old TV shows shot in L.A., you notice the orangish smog was insane!

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: FunshineCD
Oh bless your heart. Potential potential potential... when will you be done with this? Biden won. Get over it. Throw some facts out there, Potential potential potential means nothing. Seriously.

Potentially Potentially Potentially you'll go away, if its proven to the satisfaction of most Americans that Joe Biden did NOT win?

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
Uh yeah its called possible evidence. you know just liek the mueller probe,and they turned evidence over to someone else. Same thing.

I hate to break it to you but Mueller is the criminal justice system and can collect evidence, the CyberMorons are not and were only tasked to collect data. Which they didn't even bother to release all of.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

California really was a great state back then. University of Sourthern California was FREE for residents at that time.

But when watching old TV shows shot in L.A., you notice the orangish smog was insane!

No doubt. Yea, the smog was just "breath taking" (no pun intended). Cali was a great state; not so much anymore, but then again, what is so great anymore?

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: atlantiswatusi

Russel Brand is an idiot. Have you seen past videos of his?

The only reason why you agree with this video of his is because it aligns with your confirmation bias.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join