It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

It's too bad R Kelly wasn't friends with Kamala Harris. That would have shielded him like it shielded jussie smollett.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

the United States is getting back to normal pretty well. Normal is our natural state.

Forget the hopium I'll have some of whatever this guy's drinking ☝. That's some powerful koolaid

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Is this article the start of soft disclosure of Looking Glass (in 2 KU posts):

Breaking: Scientists Have Reversed Time with a Quantum Computer

Scientists have reversed the direction of time with a quantum computer. The breakthrough study seems to contradict basic laws of physics and could alter our understanding of the processes governing the universe. In a development that also represents a major advance in our understanding of quantum computers, by using electrons and the strange world of quantum mechanics, researchers were able to turn back time in an experiment that is the equivalent of causing a broken rack of pool balls to go back into place.

Anyone watching the computer would see the event as if time had turned backwards.

Rel, this has become not an if event but a when event. Time travel is inevitable if it is possible. Many of the Science persuasion dream of this being possible. Paraphrasing, Tesla and Einstein both said you can't invent something until the idea comes in your head. Science fact always starts as Science fiction.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13

Is there anything in Herschel Walkers background that may tie in? Are we missing something because he was in the NFL? Does he have a "secret" maybe? That line of questioning may not be a dead end.

A unique story for his football path.

DJT had formed the USFL American Football league and drafted Herschel #1 with a monster contract that was bigger than an NFL contract at the time. So, he had to go play for DJT and he was set for life.

Now that we have the big connect to DJT. Maybe this DJT was on the Q team from way back on the way back machine? Herschel had to get a peek into the world of NY and more with DJT showing him the ropes. Never a bad word said about Herschel Walker and he picks the right team is not a coincidence. He has been a humble person in success and was a battle tested running back in the NFL who always led by example. I think he could be a special wild card for the Q team.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
Who has control of the time machine white hats or black hats?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

When it comes to a time machine, the question should never be who controls it now, but who controls it in the future.

Personally I bet the machine is, and will be under the control of some business. So what business has control of it in the future, and who are the clients of that business?

From the article though, it sounded more like they created a way to reverse the atrophy of time so that they can see what happened. I doubt they would be able to change the past, but they could use this machine to see what had happened even if all the clues are missing. It's kind of neat if not grossly misleading.
edit on 27-9-2021 by Guyfriday because: space bar shouldn't equal post.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: carewemust
There is this:
www.songfacts.com...

Ace lead singer Paul Carrack wrote the song; when he appeared on the BBC Breakfast news programme on June 29, 2009 he was asked about the inspiration. Rather than being about a two-timing lover it was, he said, about another band who were "trying to nick our bass player."

Nice sourced story. I love these kind where we get to the bottom of it and it answers a question that many have asked over the years.
Kudos Dask!

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Neil Oliver has a new BBC programme....Scots in China. I kid you not! These are Scots who have lived in China for decades in some cases...they are engineers etc with their own businesses. Singing the praises of China they are.
I swear to god at the end of the first episode I had to give my head a wobble as it's not what I expected based on my 'pre-conceived' ideas of China!
Scots in China
That's the link to first episode.
I had seriously thought of making a stand alone thread about it.
Rainbows
Jane

Sure that isn't a Mel Brooks movie spin off of SpaceBalls? Mel put a comedic commercial in for an upcoming "Jews in Space" movie. Now, we have "Scots in China". That rings of Mel's comedy, (oh piss boy, come here piss boy!)

I am guessing they either are being blacmailed, extorted, or are being treated like royalty to say good things about evil people.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   
U.S. generals planning for a space war they see as all but inevitable

If a satellite came under attack, depending on the circumstances, “the appropriate measures can be taken,” said Lt. Gen. John Shaw, deputy commander of U.S. Space Command.

The space battlefield is not science fiction and anti-satellite weapons are going to be a reality in future armed conflicts, Shaw said at the recent 36th Space Symposium in Colorado Springs.

U.S. Space Command is responsible for military operations in the space domain, which starts at the Kármán line, some 100 kilometers (62 miles) above the Earth’s surface. This puts Space Command in charge of protecting U.S. satellites from attacks and figuring out how to respond if hostile acts do occur.

On a more serious aspect to this latest round of drawing attention to the threat from space...

A 9/11 in Space? SKY EVENT? UK ‘Space Force’ Chief Warns of Increased Threat of ‘Space Terrorism’

The rise of cheaper, smaller satellites, and civilian access to space is dramatically increasing the threat of future space terrorism, according to the head of the UK’s new Space Force equivalent – the Space Directorate. Air Vice Marshal Harvey Smyth spoke at the DSEI 2021 conference in London Sept. 14, just days after the 20th anniversary of the 9/11 terror attacks in the United States.

Referencing the 9/11 terror attacks, Smyth noted:

We all have witnessed what happens, and what particularly happens when the air domain became accessible to all — terrorists turned airliners into weapons. If such a trend holds true for space, when will we have to deal with our first example of space terrorism? And are we prepared for such a dramatic strategic shock?

He added:

The cost of access to space has fallen dramatically throughout this last decade, from $20,000 per kilogram to less than $2,000 today, with an aspiration to get below ten with an end point of $2 per kilogram. Pretty much anyone can now access space, and with this accessibility can come potential threat.

The next big war will be in space, according to the Mandarins in the Pentagon. Think General Milley here, who has not only previously opined about US soldiers having to fight little green men, but who has also documented his official Mandarin status by apparently being a regular phone friend with his Chinese counterpart. One interpretation is the emergence of little privately owned satellites that could be private weapons platforms, flying the Jolly Roger as it were, creating "space terrorism" or space false flags.

Who Will Protect Us From Space Pirates?

Shiver me timbers! During a hearing Tuesday of the Subcommittee on Aviation and Space U.S. Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) argued that a Space Force is necessary to ward off space pirates.

“Pirates threaten the open seas, and the same is possible in space,” he said during his opening statements. Since “the ancient Greeks first put to sea,” Cruz argued, we’ve recognized the “necessity to protect waterborne traffic and commerce from bad actors.”

And now, he says, it’s time for the Space Force to do the same in space.
Space Pirates

“And this was no disciplined march; it was a stampede — a stampede gigantic and terrible — without order and without a goal, six million people unarmed and unprovisioned, driving headlong. It was the beginning of the rout of civilisation, of the massacre of mankind.”
The War of the Worlds, H. G. Wells, 1898: Book 1, Chapter 17, The "Thunder Child."

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   
This is a must watch. Staggeringly twisted logic. Twitter logic actually.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

WoW! Twisted CCP logic meets Dr. Strangelove.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
If you have a trillion dollars, and give away a hundred billion dollars without writing it down...is it really lost? Or just an accounting error?

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: FlyingFox

I'm not sure about the engineering of that....and the cost.

The theory is open for debate. The cost is easily hidden when the Pentagon loses trillions upon trillions with no explanation.

Where I come from that is called "felony theft". It is only lost for official purposes. It is not lost for the people spending the money, imo.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Tucker Carlson blasted the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) during an interview published Friday over the partisan organization’s calls for Fox News to fire the host.

“Oh, f*** them,” Carlson bluntly told host Megan Kelly. “The ADL was such a noble organization that had a very specific goal, which was to fight anti-Semitism. That’s a virtuous goal. I think they were pretty successful over the years. Now it’s operated by a guy who’s … just an apparatchik of the Democratic Party.”

t.me...

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: igloo

I think page 69

my friend.

So much information, such a small human brain I have.

Page 63 seems interesting to say the least

edit on 9/27/2021 by CrazyFox because: save space

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   

In thirty days, our son Lt. Col Stuart Scheller went from being an exemplary Marine, handpicked by the Corp and placed in a highly prestigious position as the Commander of the Advanced Infantry Training Battalion, to a Marine that is being incarcerated for Demanding ACCOUNTABILITY and INTEGRITY from Military Leadership.
All our son did was ask the questions that everyone was asking themselves, but too scared to speak out loud.

He doesn’t deserve this treatment.
Recently, Stu asked to resign; The USMC told us, his parents, that our son serves at the pleasure of the President. They have not accepted his resignation.

He understood from his first posting that he was risking his retirement, his medical benefits, and the stability of his family by speaking out. HE HAS INDEED LOST ALL OF THESE AND NOW HIS FREEDOM…”

Read full statement from Stu SR. & Cathy Scheller on @pipe_hitter_foundation Facebook Page 🇺🇸

t.me...

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago9 by RookQueen because: added content

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago9 by RookQueen because: added content

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I like it when Chinese people tell the world that they are breaking International Law. I mean that's all the CCP does these days, that and violate the rights of their own people.

"Listen to me" whatever, this guy's a puppet regardless of how he's portrayed. It sounds to me that China is afraid of a nuclear Australia.

Something that bugged me about this interview was how much the guy talking was fidgeting around. It seemed like he was rubbing his legs throughout the whole interview. Was he hooked up to something to force his answers?

a reply to: RookQueen

Thank you for fixing the link.
edit on 27-9-2021 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Another clip

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

He is aware of CCP penalty for saying the wrong thing on international tv.

And wants his family to live.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   
So this was interesting;

A federal judge agreed on Monday to lift all remaining restrictions on John W. Hinckley Jr., who tried to assassinate Ronald Reagan in 1981, next year if he stays mentally stable and continues to follow the conditions that he has been living under, prosecutors said.

Judge Paul L. Friedman, during a hearing in the United States District Court for the District of Columbia, said he would issue his written order on the plan this week, his office said.

“If he hadn’t tried to kill the president, he would have been unconditionally released a long, long, long time ago,” The Associated Press quoted the judge as saying during the hearing. “But everybody is comfortable now after all of the studies, all of the analysis and all of the interviews, and all of the experience with Mr. Hinckley.”

So what is this now two Presidential Assassins that have/going to be released? I'm not going to count Sara Jane Moore since she is like what 90 years old or something like that.

I wonder what's being planned here.

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join