It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

33 Level C... (possibly a zero on the end?)
Null... (or possibly Miller)
#34... = #34

Nope, that's Herschel Walker's signature. #34 (on his jersey)

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Several months ago I was listening to an Art Bell interview from 2015 where he had theoretical physicist Ronald Mallett on his show "Midnight in the Desert" who has been working on "Time Travel" since he was a teenager. He says significant quantum leap discoveries have been made where he's very close to making this a reality, not just on paper, not to transport man into the future or the past, but INFORMATION. He's 76 today and no idea if he's made any further breakthroughs.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Jay Leno wish #34 ?
edit on 26-9-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire

Jay Leno #34 ?

Herschel Walker #34

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: new_here

I can't see it, I'm seeing jl for some reason... also owl.
edit on 26-9-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: new_here

It look as though new_here is correct, thanks!

The deeper down the rabbit hole I go, the less I see clearly! Haha

The use of a Tiffany Blue marker is still interesting - must have been difficult to find one, so no coinkydinkys.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Is there anything in Herschel Walkers background that may tie in? Are we missing something because he was in the NFL? Does he have a "secret" maybe? That line of questioning may not be a dead end.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   

I'll say that if I look at this from a very simplistic view:
11.3 could very well be Q-113, and still hold it's meaning.

On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4).

So Q-113

Nov 5 2017 23:53:46 (EST)
Social media platforms.
Top 10 shareholders of Facebook?
Top 10 shareholders of Twitter?
Top 10 shareholders of Reddit?
Why is SA relevant?
MSM.
Controlling stakes in NBC/MSNBC?
Controlling stakes in ABC?
Controlling stakes in CBS?
Controlling stakes in CNN?
Investor(s) in Fox News?
Why is this relevant?
What is Operation Mockingbird?
Active?
Who is A Cooper?
What is A Cooper's background?
Why is this relevant?
Snow White.
Godfather III.
Speed.
Q

How would the public be "safe-guarded"? By controlling those that control the media. Q-113 seems to cover this point.
Then there is the

the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4)

Well that goes right into Q-114

Nov 5 2017 23:56:55 (EST)
US Military = savior of mankind.
We will never forget.
Fantasy land.
God save us all.
Q

Yep the Military. The remaining questions is when does this happen?
Given that Hillary's Lawyer just got indicted by a Grand jury, this could go down Wednesday. Here I'll explain
113-365=252 and Thursday is the 252nd day of the Biden Presidency, and Wednesday would be the 251st day of the Biden Presidency. Again 114-365=251.

If you want to arrest Podesta you need to use the Military to nab him, and the next day you'll have to control the media to control the narrative.

Unfortunately, the foot ball makes me think that a "Hail-Mary" might be used to complete this move. I hope not.

Well that's my imperfect take on this.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Bloomberg tweet - Susan Wojcicki "Evaluating... whether to reinstate President Trump"

"We'll evaluate."

YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki speaks with @emilychangtv
on whether to re-instate former President Donald Trump. trib.al...

Video at the tweet link!

It looks as though she could be wearing a prosthetic mask... The nose and the way the neck "fat" moves.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 12:40 AM
link   
www.breitbart.com...
breitbart.com/europe/2021/09/26/war-criminal-crowds-heckle-hillary-clinton-northern-ireland

‘War Criminal!’ – Crowds Heckle Hillary Clinton in Northern Ireland

Footage uploaded to social media shows the 73-year-old Democrat walking through the streets of the British city in ceremonial black and gold robes, a child in traditional dress carrying its hem behind her, being heckled by protesters chanting “war criminal!”, “shame on you!”, and “shame on Queen’s!”

The ceremony had been much delayed, with the university having first appointed her to her largely symbolic role at the beginning of 2020 but her inaugural address unable to take place due to the Chinese coronavirus pandemic.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 12:43 AM
link   

I also thought the song was about a boyfriend catching his girlfriend fooling around. I'll go read the full lyrics now and learn the truth. I bet there are a bunch of songs where my understanding is not correct.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
There is this:
www.songfacts.com...

Ace lead singer Paul Carrack wrote the song; when he appeared on the BBC Breakfast news programme on June 29, 2009 he was asked about the inspiration. Rather than being about a two-timing lover it was, he said, about another band who were "trying to nick our bass player."

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13

Is there anything in Herschel Walkers background that may tie in? Are we missing something because he was in the NFL? Does he have a "secret" maybe? That line of questioning may not be a dead end.

Why would anyone draw a w like that?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 01:06 AM
link   

I hope President Trump doesn't take the YouTube reinstatement offer/invite, if it arrives. F*ck em!

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
Thanks for the education. I'll never hear that song from ACE the same way again. Until Rel linked to the lyrics, I always thought there were more words than that. Amazing (to me) how an enduring hit record was made using so few words.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

care, there were more words... but mostly repeats. That's why I put an ellipsis at the end to show where I had truncated.

If you use the lyrics link in my post you'll see the full lyrics!

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Neil Oliver has a new BBC programme....Scots in China. I kid you not! These are Scots who have lived in China for decades in some cases...they are engineers etc with their own businesses. Singing the praises of China they are.
I swear to god at the end of the first episode I had to give my head a wobble as it's not what I expected based on my 'pre-conceived' ideas of China!
Scots in China
That's the link to first episode.
I had seriously thought of making a stand alone thread about it.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

The link only works for the UK.

A little description perhaps?

Please and thank you.

P

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358
It's a new Neil Oliver tv series where he visits China and interviews various Scots who have been living in China and have established businesses out there. Some have major construction businesses out there and build their 'cities' etc.
That was episode 1. Haven't watched episode 2 yet. Quite an eye opener about life out in China. Not a bit what you would expect. Almost praising the Chinese Government!!!
Shame you can't watch it.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Things are looking crazy now.

Pope Francis praising Lucifer as the father of Jesus christ.

Pathlessland

edit on 27-9-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join