It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: CAPT PROTON
They're looking for someone to take matters into their own hands in a violent way so they can introduce domestic terrorism laws. Who knows what kind of stuff they have drawn up for that.

Exactly Capt. They have one playbook with a couple of truly good for them go to moves. It has sunk in now for a tremendous number of people in my area I speak with. I have a very wide array of friends for several unique reasons. I see no color, nor ethnicity that revolts me as these "progressives" seem to think my whiteness means to them. I see people who love God and each other a lot more than anything else in my daily life.

Occasionally going out to Music or dining, I or my family have run into some mean spirited people. Not very much at all but not zero either. I try hard to be kind no matter their attitude, and have been attacked physically before in a public setting. I wasn't hurt as bad as the other guy, yet I got the point. I almost got the knife, but for being a former wrestler in school and a bit in college. We have to limit our reactions and I am afraid I do understand how bad it can be. My wife used that event to become a very good student of one of the Martial arts. I have to watch it with my mouth, no doubt.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Is there anything in Herschel Walkers background that may tie in? Are we missing something because he was in the NFL? Does he have a "secret" maybe? That line of questioning may not be a dead end.

I mean, he's running for the US Senate to represent Georgia, supports Trump, so it makes sense they would both sign a football together.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   
laying down there in my signature past couple days .... is/Was a curious find .... a Newsweek Cover found from 2020 - never saw discussed - but here it is Newsweek
COVER_QAnon_Cover
Duration: 00:04 10/14/2020

Quite telling to me - Wonder what Science would use against an Awakening global population .... The Q threat of unraveling /unmasking the criminal cabels world control would certainly need some common global narrative to combat it .... looks and smells PLANdemic to me ....

What else could this cover be inferring -? .... Things sure have escalated since Epstein didn't kill himself ... SCIENCE

Bigger

edit on 9272021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Getting real "Avengers:Endgame" vibes here.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I think ive mentioned it here in the past, but I have a close friend from the military, who left the service and went to work at the Air Force Research Lab at Wright Patterson AFB in Ohio. He ended up a a Senior Software Engineer on SAP level projects at the AFRL. Well, one night he was really drunk and decided to call me to shoot the proverbial chit. What he told me next absolutely blew my mind.

He said - "I'm currently working on teleportation technology." And not atoms or particles or anything like that. He said "like beam me up Scotty" type stuff." Now, he is not known to lie for no reason, or exaggerate or anything like that. On the contrary, hes a super straight shooter. Now, keep in mind this was like 10 years ago. So, if they have nearly mastered this type of Sci-Fi, Star Trek type tech, I would not put it past them to have come close to also mastering time travel. The world is a much stranger place than most of us realize!!

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

I'm not sure about the engineering of that....and the cost.

The theory is open for debate. The cost is easily hidden when the Pentagon loses trillions upon trillions with no explanation.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   
If you have a trillion dollars, and give away a hundred billion dollars without writing it down...is it really lost? Or just an accounting error?

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: FlyingFox

I'm not sure about the engineering of that....and the cost.

The theory is open for debate. The cost is easily hidden when the Pentagon loses trillions upon trillions with no explanation.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

We caught their 50k hammers & toilet seats in 80's.

Now the pentagon just loses track of the funds instead of reassigning costs to absurd items.

At least a LITTLE less dishonest.

But same game.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Sufi,
Have you ever decoded Q) The Storm Rider's use of "..ect.ext.ect .. ?" Some confuse etc. and ect. but the ext could be anything.

Testa Dura

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   
OH the Humanity

Elon Musk praises China, says Tesla will continue to expand investments there

Elon Musk reassured Tesla’s commitment to China in a virtual speech at the World Internet Conference that’s hosted by the Cyberspace Administration of China.

Musk said the automaker will continue to expand its investments in the country.

It’s the second time this month Musk was highly complimentary of the nation that’s imperative to his electric vehicle company, saying it’s a “global leader in digitalization.”

Less than two weeks ago, at the World New Energy Vehicle Congress, Musk said Chinese automakers were the “most competitive in the world.”

surrrrreeee lol Almost Very Top of my List of NEVER
- it is a close second to experimental jabs

edit on 9272021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

pteridine, we've not done a serious analysis of the "ect, etc, ext" set yet but I have the following observations:

1) StormRider uses the ect. and ext. spelling mistakes a lot more than KU,

2) ext. could mean:
Expand your Thinking
Extraterrestrials

It has gematria of 49 = 7x7
Equivalents: Neuralink, 7 days, XLM

3) Ect. could mean:
Economic Turmoil

It has gematria of 28
Equivalents: Bingo, Beta, DEFCON

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

"According to senior officials"

"According to former officials"

"Has learned"

"According to report"

"Without getting into specifics"

Is this considered "News" now?

Sounds like more disney to me.

edit on 27-9-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
So now, if you recover from Covid, they'll just say that you only had the flu.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire
Things are looking crazy now.

I remember watching the "space car" movie, and I saw the moment that the CGI failed just for a second, and we could all plainly see the car sitting in some kind of green-screen studio.

The car-in-space thing was a total hoax. There ain't no damn Tesla floating around the solar system anywhere.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

www.youtube.com...

See for yourself.

From Arizona telescope.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Watch The Water

The Water that's in your heart is the same water that surrounds each and everyone of us.

The Firmament (The Firm-A Ment)

Purify that water and it's all LOVE!!!

We are constantly swimming in it but they kept steering us upstream. Confused us beyond belief but now we must TRUST each other and KNOW we TOGETHER can flip the switch to a brighter future trusting in something that is Greater than all of us and for all Human Beings for EONS to come.

FR[]M TH[] MOMENT ON!

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: PillarOfFire
Things are looking crazy now.

I remember watching the "space car" movie, and I saw the moment that the CGI failed just for a second, and we could all plainly see the car sitting in some kind of green-screen studio.

The car-in-space thing was a total hoax. There ain't no damn Tesla floating around the solar system anywhere.

There's a solar system?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Maybe ext refers to a file extension on a computer.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
JOHN CANDY "What car are we"

Newton-John was born on 26 September 1948[3] in Cambridge, United Kingdom, to the Welshman Brinley "Bryn" Newton-John (1914–1992) and Irene Helene (née Born; 1914–2003).[3] Her Jewish maternal grandfather, the Nobel Prize-winning physicist Max Born,[4][5][6][7] fled with his family to Britain from Germany before World War II to escape the Nazi regime. Newton-John's maternal grandmother was of paternal Jewish ancestry as well; through her, she is a third cousin of comedian Ben Elton.[4] Her maternal great-grandfather was the jurist Victor Ehrenberg and her matrilineal great-grandmother's father was the jurist Rudolf von Jhering.

Wikipedia

edit on 27-9-2021 by YippiKyAA because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-9-2021 by YippiKyAA because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join