It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Cheers EtMN, usual downloaders were saying "No video in tweet". Sorted now.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

... and, as previously discussed in the thread, part of the St Clair family of Rosslyn Chapel?

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Neil Oliver: “The Strongest Smell of Fear is Coming From Government” – “It Smells Like Victory, Hold The Line.”

Recent references are not limited to COVID lockdowns and arbitrary totalitarian rules put into place. The way the government responded to the “yellow vest” movement in France; or the U.K. government efforts to fight Brexit; or the U.S. government response to Donald Trump’s election; these are all examples of those holding power being fearful of the us – a free people. The elites are fearful, and they will lose.

Neil nails it.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Thank-you for the FAST decoding of President Trump's GA rally tonight. There was very little indication from his speech, mannerisms, or the crowd, that he is a FORMER President. Quite incredible. And over 139,000 on the RSBN YouTube channel.

But there is still a good chunk of people who really believe low-energy Joe Biden got more votes than the prior record-breaker, Barack Obama.

Now that I think about this, we have to call Bull Sh*t on Obama's voting tallies.....The proof is in, and the leftist infiltrators are writing in their picks. To hell with our vote counting, it was counted by them.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Good point. We know Arizona is not a one-time thing. We have to now ask ourselves how long has this been going on?

When I was a little fella, there was a song by that name.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I believe I read somewhere (in telegram, didn't save the link) that there has been audits happening in GA under the radar for the last little while (AZ as a distraction tactic?) same with Texas. The media is flipping out about it but i'm getting the sense that is the old trick 'look over here, but not over here'.

Just a thought

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MaplePatriot

Folks are trying to get them started elsewhere.

Including TX & GA, but not actually started yet.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EtMN, Neil Oliver did some good archaeology shows in the UK too, with emphasis on the neolithic settlements and stone circles in the islands north of scotland.

He used to rub me up the wrong way as an "arrogant scotsman who hates the English"... but he's grown on me over time. I see him now as more of a Pictish William Wallace born in the wrong century.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

care, I remember listening to that song, over and over, in my early teens wearing my patch pocket flares and tank top!

At the time I assumed it was about someone being cheated on in a relationship... but check out the lyrics!

Lyrics

How long has this been goin' on?

Well, your friends with their fancy persuasions
Don't admit that it's part of a scheme,
But I can't help but have my suspicions
'Cause I ain't quite as dumb as I seem.

And you said you were never intendin'
To break up our scene in this way,
But there ain't any use in pretendin',
It could happen to us any day.

edit on 26-9-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Hey guys, I posted up a new thread today. It actually goes back to three years ago and all the digs and connections that were being made back then. I did it because of the fact that Durham has resurfaced and I think a lot of what he is ultimately going to present going forward is going to be related to a lot of it.

With that said, I also think we are going to start also finding many of the Q drops also pointing back to these things here very soon. Might be good to have these things refreshed in our minds a bit and we may notice the connections quicker and where they are tying in together. At least it is a small connection collection of many of the bigger names that in the end we really want to see go down.

If you are interested in the read here is THE LINK

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

I took a look at when you first posted it. Very well laid out thread! Funny how the same people seem to always be involved.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Quite a thread!

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Listen.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Moar reflections to me the Jab Choice Point window has closed.

Right on cue, from two days ago Biden "called on the world to collectively end the COVID-19 pandemic as soon as possible..."

Moving onto the next planscamdemic phase.

Well I think Biden meant to "end it" in a punitive manner with more jabs and lockdowns, while Norway took the other sort of measure to "end it" with freedom.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Still amazed by the internal dynamics at FoxNews. The President of Fox donated to candidate Joe Biden, yet guests like Devin Nunes understand that Joe Biden was involved in helping to perpetrate the Russia Hoax. I guess that makes FoxNews more "fair and balanced" than any of the other outlets.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Listen.

Odd interview. The echo is interesting = empty.

At one point something within me thought, very loudly, "there won't be anyone left after this." What "this" is I don't know, but the vibe was loud on a Devin interview which I've never noticed. Sort of like he's just waiting, not worrying, waiting.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Is this article the start of soft disclosure of Looking Glass (in 2 KU posts):

Breaking: Scientists Have Reversed Time with a Quantum Computer

Scientists have reversed the direction of time with a quantum computer. The breakthrough study seems to contradict basic laws of physics and could alter our understanding of the processes governing the universe. In a development that also represents a major advance in our understanding of quantum computers, by using electrons and the strange world of quantum mechanics, researchers were able to turn back time in an experiment that is the equivalent of causing a broken rack of pool balls to go back into place.

Anyone watching the computer would see the event as if time had turned backwards.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: FlyingFox

Still amazed by the internal dynamics at FoxNews. The President of Fox donated to candidate Joe Biden, yet guests like Devin Nunes understand that Joe Biden was involved in helping to perpetrate the Russia Hoax. I guess that makes FoxNews more "fair and balanced" than any of the other outlets.

Maybe if you consider a Biden victory as part of The Plan, it does make sense.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   
"Our globalized world is a perfect breeding ground for the spread of disease, whether from natural epidemics or bioterrorism."
- Sen. Joe Biden, D-Del., Sept 9, 2001

"Much of what American intelligence agents know about bioterrorism comes from a top Soviet microbiologist - Ken Alibek - who defected to the United States in 1992."

Quotes from a newspaper clipping:

Newspapers archive (Requires subscription)

In this video from Sept 11, 2001, Sen. Joe Biden Chairman of Senate Foreign Relations Committee who on Sept 5, 2001 held a Senate hearing on the threat of Bioterrorism and the spread of infectious diseases, speaks on ABC interview starting at 58:45. Note his body language and where his mind was at on this tragic infamous day...and he also mentions Senator Tom Daschle who about a month later received one of the Anthrax letters.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I think Dan Scavino is saying something about Pres. Trump and Freemasonry, at 6:17GMT = 1:17 EST on 26th?

Bigger

1) Pres. Trump has written on the ball in TIFFANY BLUE:
a) This is cabal color language for a big secret,
b) It calls to mind both Jackie Kennedy's outfit and Melania Trump's

2) Look at the writing to the right of the Donald J Trump signature. I see:

33 Level C... (possibly a zero on the end?)
Null... (or possibly Miller)
#34... = #34

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147567888 📁
Nov 1 2017 21:56:16 (EST)
Q Clearance Patriot

My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light. On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4). Confirmation (to the public) of what is occurring will then be revealed and will not be openly accepted. Public riots are being organized in serious numbers in an effort to prevent the arrest and capture of more senior public officials. On POTUS’ order, a state of temporary military control will be actioned and special ops carried out. False leaks have been made to retain several within the confines of the United States to prevent extradition and special operator necessity. Rest assured, the safety and well-being of every man, woman, and child of this country is being exhausted in full. However, the atmosphere within the country will unfortunately be divided as so many have fallen for the corrupt and evil narrative that has long been broadcast. We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens. Organizations and/or people that wish to do us harm during this time will be met with swift fury – certain laws have been pre-lifted to provide our great military the necessary authority to handle and conduct these operations (at home and abroad).

Can anyone get a better read on what this is saying? (Canman?)

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join