It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen
Ah! Thank you.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
MT, interesting that the advert youtube you linked uses the term "HOLD THE LINE"... trying to misappropriate an anon term!

Did you see these?

Reverse Ordinal of "SHAME" is 89..

edit on 26-9-2021 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Cheers dashen... will do! I need to top up on petrol and there is panic buying at the mo in UK because lorries aren't topping up garages. I may be gone some time!!!

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit
a reply to: carewemust

Good time for a reminder.
Don't get in their way.
Democrats are nearing their head exploding moment now.
We don't want to be anywhere near them when that moment comes.

I want to be close...front row seat when that happens.

It will be messy, but soooo satisfying to see and hear.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006

No I didn't and thanks for sharing!

Weird synchronicity... I used to work 100 yards from the mural in that second picture!
The hotel next to it does wicked chilli flavoured cocktails.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Look Carefully.

Is happening now.

In slow motion combustion before unstoppable explosion of redpilling and eating of their own.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: gmx0010110
This can't continue to the midterms. Too much crashing and burning presently...both around the Democrats, and within their own Party. (Biden last night mumbled something about his $3.5 Trillion agenda being dead.)

Plus, the current election systems need to be overhauled FAST. New equipment, processes, documents, need to be in place and ready to go, 11 months from now. (2 months before the midterms)

Criminals need to be arrested and made to squeal on the masterminds of the "Voting Fraud Organization" Biden alluded to in October 2020. It must be dismantled ASAP.

Lots to do...not much time. We need WARP SPEED.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

No I didn't and thanks for sharing!

Weird synchronicity... I used to work 100 yards from the mural in that second picture!
The hotel next to it does wicked chilli flavoured cocktails.

I had to go look..

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Directly related on Vibrational frequencies and more...

A New Vision - A new Earth, a spiritual Awakening - Darpan and Temple Step | Short Film (9min). Well worth a listen if anyone needs a positive message.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I'm afraid we are all a pseudo climate change event or terrorist attack away from justified tyranny, you know for our own good. There doesn't seem to be another way out for these psychopaths who got us here in the first place. Going by Bidens nonchalant, ignore the press attitude, oddly things may be going just as they had hoped.

Criminals need to be arrested and made to squeal on the masterminds of the "Voting Fraud Organization" Biden alluded to in October 2020. It must be dismantled ASAP.

Lots to do...not much time. We need WARP SPEED. 

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Moar reflections to me the Jab Choice Point window has closed.

Right on cue, from two days ago Biden "called on the world to collectively end the COVID-19 pandemic as soon as possible..."

Moving onto the next planscamdemic phase.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   
In my best raspy narrator voice: "in 2021 the government classified all illness as Covid 19, this was when the pharma wars began."

29:54

Don't miss the clone-bots theatrical opening with the sanitizer.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   
A lot is going to have to happen between now and midterms. Basically, a total topple of this regime. Every corrupt actor must be removed from power in order for this government to ever be trustworthy again. If there isn't some kind of takeover (military) BEFORE the election system overhaul then we're screwed. If they do an election system overhaul without a government takeover then there is no way that overhaul can be trusted. So... do you think we will get a military takeover within the next 11 months? That is the only way forward. That and disclosing the truth to the American people. Without disclosure and full transparency we will be bamboozled once again.
The midterm elections will be my moment of truth. If we reach the day of elections and none of these actions I mentioned have taken place then we are doomed. Unless the American people stand up and refuse to vote and refuse to do anything that makes us complicit to their crimes. But if we don't take a stand and we participate in yet another fraudulent election then we are definitely doomed. Doing that will send them the message that we are compliant and they will have us right where they want us. It will be a very dark winter indeed.

edit on 26-9-2021 by gmx0010110 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
A few before and after moments...

Seems to happen a lot.

The desired result.

You must show them.

That was about a different virus, racist lies, this is about health. It's different!

Simply savage.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Shall we play a game?

Sept 26, 1983 – Soviet Air Force officer Stanislav Petrov 'saves the world' by identifying a report of an incoming nuclear missile as a computer error and not an American first strike. Given the clown Administration & woke military if that were to happen today we'd likely all be dead.

'WarGames' was released June 3, 1983. 38 years later and here we are in a new reality. Cheyenne Mountain is on the 38th parallel.

Doomsday Clock:
1981: 4 min
1984: 3 min
1988: 6 min
1991: 17 min
2017: 2 1⁄2
2020: 100 sec

Today is National Good Neighbor Day as a day to connect with and recognize the importance of strong leaders.🙃 Welcome to the nightmare.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I think this ties in to the theory of October 2nd being a key day... Department of Defense tweet, at 23:00 GMT on Sep 25th:

At the beginning of October, some of the satellite communications responsibilities of the @USArmy and @USNavy will officially transfer to the hands of @SpaceForceDoD. Visit go.usa.gov... to learn more about the upcoming transition.

Friday is October 1st.

White Hat Space Force would not be able to protect QFS, Quantum Internet and Quantum Elections until they had full control of satellite communications!

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Truth bombs starting to come out... flagged by Gen Flynn's brother Joseph J Flynn is this Peznt Journalist tweet thread

AVRIL HAINES - Director of National Intelligence for the Biden administration was a KEY PLAYER AT EVENT 201 PANDEMIC EXERCISE on Oct 18th, 2019

Hosted by Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, World Economic Forum, and John Hopkins Center for Health and Sec.

Videos in threadDown pointing backhand index

Thread1

...and in thread tweet part 5:

Guess who was sitting next to DNI Avril Haines?

Professor George F. Gao is the Director-General, Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention

Listen to what he says at Event 201.

Director of National Intelligence, Avril Haines say, she agrees EyesDown pointing backhand index

Thread5

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   

This changes everything.

🤯

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

This changes everything.

🤯